Not Yet 2 Years and Ready/scheduled for an Explant

I was a saggy B cup and at 39 years old, I finally...

I was a saggy B cup and at 39 years old, I finally decided to do something about it. Instead of just having a lift I went for the full lift and augmentation with 400cc silicone under the muscle. It's been close to a year and a half and the large breasts are just not me. I am ready to get back to the old me! Can't wait!

My before pic

It's been approximately one year and six months and I am ready to get back to me.

Countdown - 2 weeks to go!

Time is going fast and I am excited. I have completed all of my forms and have to do my blood test tomorrow. I will be going under general anesthesia for the removal so all that needs to be taken care of.

I have no issues with my implants and will not be having the capsules removed. The less invasive the better for me and the doctor says it will be re-absorbed by the body. I am hoping all goes well and this is the case. He will also be removing the implants through the original lift scars. I realize they will probably droop after removal, but it will still be much better than before my first surgery. It's going to be strange getting back my "normal" boobs.

I will add a few more pics before removal. I have gained so much weight and my breasts are just so big, I know it has contributed to me not being active - it's a vicious cycle and I can't wait to resume my fitness routine without the implants.

I live in Canada, Toronto specifically and I am thankful that the procedure is covered by OHIP. So there is no financial cost to me.

14 days to go ladies! :-D

Bye Bye Boobies! :-D

Just a few more hours and it will be done. My bag is packed, I am in my sweats and I am ready to head out. I am feeling a little nervous about going under again and I wish I could just do a local but this day could not have come sooner. The plan is to go in from my existing lift scars remove the implant from below the muscle and then, Bob's your uncle, I am done. The surgeon says no drains and no removal of the capsules as it will be re-absorbed by my body. I am happy about that... the less invasive the better. I am looking forward to being implant free and getting myself back on track with eating properly and exercising once I am healed. So... just adding a few last shots of the girls. Bye bye! You won't be missed!

Before and After Picts

I took pics this morning and 3 hours after my surgery. The prior upload did not work, so I am trying again. I am happy with my results, even on day one! :-D

PICS

I keep trying to upload pics on my cellphone. Not working. Finally on the computer, so here you go.

Two weeks post-op. I feel fantastic!!

Hi Ladies, it's 2 weeks post-op and I feel fantastic. I am in love with my cute, perky breasts (compared to the flat pancakes I had before and the short stint with the implants).

My incisions are healing nicely and I had those dreaded drains removed one week ago.

My recovery has been non-eventful and painless. I am scheduled to go see my doctor one month from now for a follow-up appointment.

I can't express how happy I am to finally have made the decision and followed through on everything. I am looking forward to getting back on my diet and exercise routine without all that extra weight in my chest.

Good luck and blessings to everyone who is coming up to their surgery and everyone who may explant in the future and special thanks to everyone who has supported me in my journey.

9 days post-op pics

These pics are from July 20, 9 days post-op
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jugenburg and his staff are amazing. His office is immaculate and he is personally very easy to talk with and also interact with. I would recommend him to anyone seeking anything that has to do with breast surgery... and... if I decide to have any other procedures... he would definitely be my primary consult/surgeon/clinic.