Removing my 500cc over the Muscle Silicone Implants

In 1992 when I was 20 I had my first set of...

In 1992 when I was 20 I had my first set of implants. I was a skinny kid with 32AAA breasts. Here are the surgeries I have had: 1992 - 325cc saline implants. I went from a 32AAA to a 34B+ 1993 - had 325cc implants overfilled to 350cc because of rippling. Now a 34B++ 1997 - went from 350cc saline to 550 silicone round smooth implants. Now a 34D 2003 - went from 550cc silicone implants to 700cc silicone implants. Now a 34DD/36D (amazing that that's all the "bigger" I was) 2007 - went from 700cc silicone implants to 500cc silicone implants. This is where I am currently at and I'm a 34D. I want them removed. My scars are long and visible under my breasts (or really just on the lower part of my breast under the nipple). I have zero sensation to the point that I don't even like my breasts being touched on the lower half because it freaks me out. Both my plastic surgeon and my OB/GYN have expressed their concerns over my wanting to have them removed because of the fact that I have absolutely NO natural breast tissue. There is a tiny sliver of breast tissue directly behind my nipples but that is it. I am 100% implant. I have considered just getting a very small implant instead (like a 150cc) but I really just want to be free! I so much appreciate the women who have shared their stories on this site. It truly has helped so much. The only thing that I see that really worries me is that all of the women either have at least some amount (even if itty bitty) breast tissue or they have none but only had the implants in for a short period of time. I have zero breast tissue and I've had these suckers for 20+ years. I'm currently at 115lbs.
Unknown