Fat transfer to breast and face

I have always been very self conscious of my...

I have always been very self conscious of my breasts, size and shape. I wear a 34 B cup heavily padded push up bra. I have not inherited this size as ALL my female relatives are DD or bigger, even my daughter!

Any way I booked and paid my deposit for saline breast implants, but I totally freaked out and forfeited my deposit in 2010. I am so excited to stumble upon AFT for breast augmentation.

I am booked in for 17th June, I am using Noogleberry for pre expansion which is working very well. I have been noogling for a few months now and I my swelling lasts for a few days and I think I have some actually growth. ( always the optimist)

I am 5'5 150 lbs (ish) so about 10lbs above my ideal weight. I want to lose the weight before my procedure.

Journey of my noogling

Wish pics and before photo of abs

Pre procedure challenge

Upper breast 35
Loosely over nipples 36
Hips 36 1/2
Buttocks 42
I have a very busy lifestyle and have not been looking after myself this last month, subsequently fallen into the winter blues. I now as of now, today, right now, not after a crap breakfast will start on a fitness health kick to prepare for my boobs. I have 37 days to drop 13lbs and to bring my fitness level up. Wish me luck

Today was THE day

Surgery went well, I was operated on under local anestic , they took a litre out of my upper lower abdomin, not very painful but horrible feeling as they inject the anestic fluid and do the lipo.
I had 156cc in right breast, 180cc in left, I was hoping for more but this is the first of two maybe three procedures.

Look at all my typos, one should not blog when one is on Valium

Feeling remarkably well today after great night sleep, I have to sleep on my back, naturally a side sleeper. I used a travel pillow to help me keep there. Guess where all my bruising and swelling is? I will add a guess what this is pic

Day 2

Physically feeling good, if the feeling of a herd of horses trampling over your stomach is good. Only in pain when standing up or bending. Very apprehensive about my fat and if any will stay, I am being so careful, I have not had any caffeine or alcohol for a month leading up to AFT and will try to keep at it.

Had a brief meeting with my Dr today, he is happy with progress, we will be taking fat from love handles and outer thigh for next graft in Sept 14.

Day 5

Feeling great, only mild pain on stomach. Yesterday I decided to spring clean my bedroom, my goodness didn't I get a work out! I am always worried about my boobies, is stretching my arms when I hang the washing damaging my fat, is washing my windows interrupting the grafting process, will my boobies shrink if I lift heavy things and on and on it goes, OMG, it is doing my head in! I have decided that what will be will be. To give my fat the incentive to stay with me by looking after myself well.

I am obsessed with my boobies, I know they still look small but for me they are a big improvement. I just love love love them, I massage them very gently with coconut oil every day, coo and smile at them like they are my babies. Ha ha my partner watches on with slightly tinged green amusement.

Before my procedure I did a month detox, no alcohol, caffeine and limited sugar, drank fresh coconut juice, lemon water, lots of fresh veg and salad, exercised, had lymphatic massages. What more could a girl do?

Daily ritual, 5 min skin brush, very lightly over stomach and breasts, shower, no direct water on boobs as I read somewhere sometime in my obsessive search for info that hot water could melt the fat and it not graft, then I lay on my bed in the sun and massage my stomach with coconut oil using a jade roller. Bach to work on Monday so this will change. I drink lemon water first thing in the morning and one or two glasses of home made kefir. Kefir is my new health obsession, my 86 yr old aunt put me onto it.

6 weeks Feeling like all my fat has disappeared

At the six week mark and so worried that I will lose more fat. Lipo sites are fine, a few lumps on my stomach but they seem to be improving. Started back at the gym this week and loving it

2nd Fat Graft Tomorrow!

1st fat graft 17th June, 150cc in each breast, fat taken from upper and lower abs.

2nd Graft due tomorrow. Very excited.

Before 2nd fat graft pics