Asian 34 years old mother of 2 kids ready for new boobies - Doyles town PA

Hello everyone ! I been thinking having BA for...

Hello everyone !
I been thinking having BA for last 15 years. Now my kids are little order I decide to go for it. I been checking this web site long time. Been reading everyone's experience and it's been nothing but helpful thank you very much everyone !
In same time I'm very scared about surgery . What if bad things happens ...
We'll I guess that's the risk I half to take ...
I had consultation with dr marchant in Doyle's town PA . I already made up my mind implant that I want witch it's saline For the safety reason. so Dr Marchant recommend How manny CC's I should get . Witch it's 350cc and up if I remember correctly . Originally I had in my mind no more then 275 cc so when I heard 350 and up I thought no way ! That's too big !
But I do have wide shoulder and no breast so 350 cc and up May not be bad idea.
My surgery date is set on 6/4 . I have one more appointment before surgery sometime in May . Witch I can't wait !

Oh I forgot to put little bit about my self .
34 years old mother of 2 teenagers . Breast size double A cup . Height 5.5 weight 120lb.

Only two days away !!!!!

So I'm not sure how manny people been reading my post but my sergery is only two days away , now I'm getting more nerves thinking what if worscase happens !?
I know I shouldn't be thinking bad thing and just focus for good outcome but it's not easy ...
How ever here is my before pics. Flat as cutting bord .

Can't sleep

My surgery is tomorrow .
I recived phone call today I need to be checked in by 8:30 at surgical center but I just can't fall sleep !
Im a night person and I do stay up in till 1:00 or 2:00 am anyways but I wanted to get good night sleep because of the surgery . We'll Its just not happening !
I'm not even sleepy at all . So now I'm thinking to paint my nail's . In form it did not say no nail polish so It's okay I'm guessing ?
How did everybody sleep night befor ? I m even thinking just stayd up all night then head out in the morning ...

It's finished !

First of all thank you very much for the kind words and wishing me luck everyone ! Because of you lady's my surgery went well . I got to the surgical center 8:30, taken to the operating room around 9:40. Once they gave me aka "Good stuff", It made me feel like I had a cocktail . Then dr taped my arm down and put a mask on me. I was gone gone gone !

When I woke up, not much pain. nurse gave a cookie (chips a hoy) and cranberry Juice. I finished two but that was it .
Nurse asked me if I was ready to go .
I'm not sure how long I was in the recovery room but felt pretty quick . Nurse was very nice but not gonna lie , I felt a little rushed . Dr came to see me, I asked him how many CC's he put he said 400. I have told Dr 350 implant over filled with 375 at the top so I was little taken by it. But they knew the best and now I looked in mirror I think 400 is right choice !

How ever shapes are not so pretty now . It dose not look even . Hopefully it look better tomorrow .

About the pain was what I expected .
I had moderate saline implant under the muscle put it through bottom of the breast. so far i took 4 piles and keep putting ice pack plus frozen pees on top of the chest.
Nipple burned feeling has started and this sucks !
It's like some one put needle in it :(

Can't wait in till all the pain goes away !

It's been 24 hours

Feeling much better compared to yesterday but still very sore . I took off bra so I can take picture but my incision hurts so bad !!!!! I don't know how some lady's take that bra off and take picture on day 1.

Sharp pain

Its been 5 days after my surgery . I can rise my arm with out no problem but chest pain is no joke . I have sharp pain like needle stabbing in to my chest . My Dr gave me 5 mm oxycodone and I do take it but even with pain medication I can still feel the sharp pain .
Is it anybody out there have or had same pain like me ?

One week after surgery

Its been one week after surgery .
I think swollen did go down a little bit or im just getting used to seen them everyday .

Btw i have green bluised spots all over on my breast . I took a closer look and it has a red dot in the middle . Its probobly from shots but why On the breast ? Anybody know ?

10 days after surgery still not sure it was worth it

It's been 10 days after my BA.
From the side my tops is still looking High and I hate this looks. I'm already thinking revision or take my implant out .
My bottom of the breast is smaller then top , I know it takes time implant to drop but I even think my bottom pocket is not big enough Implant to go down.
I do push implant down a lot but not sure that helps.
I have 3 more weeks off from my two jobs, In my head I can't hope it to think hurry up and make decision for revision or take it out, so I can do one of them and head to recovery quick and still make it dead line going back to work soon .

I worked double shift plus side job to save money and pay for my BA . Now I may need to spend more money to fix what I don't like .
It's very depressing thinking about .

2 weeks after surgery

Today I met with Dr .
Nurse ask me I have any concerned so I said I'm not happy with shape of my breast . Dr said it's normal and implant will drop . It's been two weeks after my surgery and for the first time Dr recommend breast band . I have seen this item and read it review so I really did not wanted to wear them but Dr said wearing breast band will help implant to drop. So I am wearing them now but oh boy it's so tight and uncomfortable .
I did ask Dr about what if band did not help implant to drop and I want revision . But he's answer was try this for now and let's see what happens . Witch I get it but I just can't stop thinking about revision or have them taking out even after I left Drs office . 6 months is maybe not super long time but my skin can be stretched and what if I want smaller implant to replace my 400 cc saline implant ?
Do I need a breast lift to cut extra saggy skin ?
So now plaice my be double ? This is driving me crazy !!!!!
I try to not think about this mater much as I can , so I can live normal life everyday . And try to be positive , how ever it's not easy but I won't give up !
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

I am one month post op and still sitting pretty high so I was also given chest band and massage excessively, it really speed up and soften the dropping process, it may take 3 months before it sits at final place , give it time :)
I got mine done April 9th and I dropped all the way. But everyone is different! I hope your healing process gives you the best results! Good luck :)
I hope so too, I'm still having trouble lifting my arms all the way :(
Your implants may take longer to drop do to the fact that you did not start off with any breast tissue for the implants to fall into after surgery. Basically your body is making its own pocket for the breast to fall into.... It will take longer and everyone body is different.... Dr.Marchant was my PS! He is excellent trust what he says! You'll love them sooner as time goes on! Good luck
How you holding up Koko???
Koko, I know it's discouraging honey, we want them to be perfect and beautiful right from the start. But you have to go through the healing process. I wore the band 24/7 the first week and it helped so much. Mine dropped really fast and I believe it was the band that did it. Hand in there honey, it gets better.
I think they look good too. They are definitely dropping. If anything like everyone says give it time!!! You will be ok! ***hugs***
Hi! I do think it's early to make a decision but I think they look good! The band will help. I know all surgeons are different but I wore that band for the first two weeks in addition to sleeping at an elevation to encourage the implant to drop. Although not during the day, I now wear it just at night. Also, I've been stretching my chest muscles. The muscles need to loosen up to let that implant drop so I do believe stretching helped me. Give it some time :-) I think they're gonna look great. They just need some TLC right now to move things along.
Hi ;) I think u look great. U are way to early lol. I know it's hard to think of how there Gona look but I to was worried and all my wonderful ladies on here told me to be patient and I am listening I'm only two weeks out and they are changing everyday. I think u will regret it if u have them taken out ;) I swear they will get better and better love ;) if ur dr told u to massage then do it ;);) it so made a difference ;). Try and remember why u did it and know that in 3 mo from now u will love them. Xoxoxo congrats girl
Thank for kind word :D I'm two weeks after surgery and I can't wait to see those change !
I can see the difference in your pix and from the looks of it, when they fully drop, your final results are going to be amazing. Congrats on the new boobies.
It's nice to hear when others are noticing the difference . I can't wait this implant to drop drop drop !
Did your dr instruct u to start massage or wear chest strap to help it drop?
Yes my Dr told me about massage . I do it about 5 minuets 2-3 a day Plus lay flat on my stomach . I had two weeks post op app today , for the first time Dr mention and gave me the strap when I said I don't like how it look.
Koko I am feeling th exact same way! I've been so down. Today was when I started feeling regret. I'd rather have my old small boobs :( hope they start dropping soon. Maybe it's normal since we both feel the same way. I was thinking the implants were too big to drop too.
Hey Momo how are you feeling ? I'm regretting my BA as we'll. I try not to think about it but it's hard every time I look my new breast .
My breasts are starting to drop I'm noticing more and more of a difference everyday. What I regret is where I got the incision. I think they're infected! How are they going to heal n the summer if they're always moist and hot.
They look great, happy healing.
I still get sharp pains like your describing. I get it in my incision and also in my upper arm/armpit area. Surgeon said it is just the nerves reconnecting and healing and that it will get better with time. I am post op day 10 and also still experiencing nipple sensitivity and numbness
They definitely look like their dropping!
Good to hear that bc I really can't tell my self :)
I got those sharp pains on the 4th day. I have no pain now. I stopped taking all pain meds in the 4th day and I feel like Myself again. I just wish they would drop faster!
We had surgery on same day , now you are pain free but I'm still dealing with lots pain this is not fare !!!!! Lol I'm just kidding ! I just took Motrin hoping that will help with sharp pain . Did you starting to massaging yet ? My Dr told me I need too but it hurts so much that I can't even do it for 5 second .
I started on day 5, I actually like it! I like the little sore feeling while in doing it but how sore it gets after isn't fun lol I do it every 2 hours and throw my band back on right after. The key problem is I don't know of I'm doing it right lol everything is pretty straight forward, it's just when I'm pushing the implants from the down from the top, I'm suppose to Brel pressure underneath while I'm pushing down but I don't! Or maybe before it's sore that I don't feel it. When I push then together towards the center I can REALLy feel the pockets stretching. And what isn't fair is ow high mine are compared to yours! Mine are also really swollen, that might be because my kids are really little and still need my help. I hope today is better for you. Everyday is 20x better for me
My Dr did not mention anything about breast band. Meter fact after surgery I was already wearing angry bra lol it looks like some Dr do breast band some don't just like everything else. How ever I wish I was giving breast band. We'll I guess I can buy it on my own lol my body feels good I stop taking strong pain medication :)