April 9 I Will Be Going from a Small Empty B to a Firm ?????

O.R. is booked and paid for. I am still struggling...

O.R. is booked and paid for. I am still struggling with size. After kids I was saggy and had a lift in August. They are perky and lifeless lol. I am 5'4 135 lbs. My weight fluctuates 130-140 today my ribs 29 inches, bust 34, waist 27.5, hips 40. I chose 375 cc Siltex / Round / Cohesive Gel / High Profile Mentor Implants. I don't wait to look fake. But I want to feel sexy again. Please talk to me

Freaking a bit...

I did try on sizers which I didn't find helpful because in essense its a ball over a boob lol. I tried rice in my bra which was an epic fail...my young daughter laughed at me when she noticed it. I just wonder if with a small B after my mastopexy in Aug will 375 cc Siltex / Round / Cohesive Gel / High Profile Mentor Implants look too big? Im guessing it will give me a D cup. I wonder if 325cc would look better

NERVOUS AS HELL!!! LOL

I feel so dramatic. I usually make rash decisions. This is the first time I am thinking and re thinking. I am heading back today for a second sizing....just to be sure I am not going too big.

Going smaller than planned and happy

I just went back to my surgeon because I had a funny feeling that 375 was too big. When he saw me the second time he said "that is not going to work!" you either have to get ultra high profile or go down. So we settled on 325 cc HP submuscular cohesive gel smooth rounds. He said it gives a really nice upper pole fullness. I am relieved.... I am a B34 presently after my lift in Aug. So even 325 cc will put my in a c/d which is plenty big. I just kept thinking.....I gotta carry these around for 10-15 years...... and lets say I hate them and they are too big, then what? Have to get another lift because I've stretched my skin? This is the way I look at it.. If for some reason a full C small D isnt big enough, I can always put on a bra with a bit of padding. But, really when do I ever need to be bigger....than even a C. I think I kept trying to match my boobs closer to my hips. He was honest and told me.....that will never happen. If I want to look good. My hips go from 38-40 because my weight fluctuates. My co-worker got 450 cc and they are gigantic! I think for me anyways....it's better to be a little reserved. Plus he mentioned with having such a small chest wall that 375 cc might give uniboob or lots of side boob and it would end up lookiing sloppy. So for me. my current measuments and what I had to being with... I'm finally happy with the decision to move fwd:)

GETTING EXCITED......COMMMMMMON APRIL 9th What should I have at home for after OR?

Only a week to go..... wondering what I will need to have on hand after surgery

Before photos

I took these pictures lastnight and it solidified why I am getting breast implants!

Had surgery today! 325 cc high profile silted smooth implants submuscular

I stayed at a hotel lastnight so I didn't have to make the two hour drive. At 7:30 I went to the surgical office. I was marked, the anesthesiologist was funny and did everything perfectly. The nursing staff was kind and very attentive. Dr Barr came in to see if I or anyone had any questions. Before I knew it I was sleeping. I woke up feeling very little pain and got in the car about 2 hours later and am resting comftorable. So far I give the pain a 5. My breasts look great!

Day 1 (6hr) boobie pics

My new boobies! Day 1 (6 hrs post op)

This was a before picture

No volume at all...grandma boobies!

5 days post op already dropped!

My surgeons office was really pleased today with how well I'm healing! They said they are already in the perfect place. No boxy look, absolutely beautiful. They said my swelling looks minimal too. Told me I could probably buy some bras in two weeks and I will probably stay this size. So happy I chose 325 cc. Suits me perfectly. I think I'm a D cup. We shall see! Healing well. Up and at em day two, off meds day three. Lets hope this keeps up!

Guess how big they are now ???

Small b with 325 cc silicone I am a full D36 in most bras. My clothes fit awesome! No pain. Scars almost faded completely. Implants in place at 5 days post op. I'm turning heads again:)