has dr yily disappeared?!!?!??!!!! - Dominican Republic, DO

My deposit had been paid, SX booked & confirmed.....

My deposit had been paid, SX booked & confirmed.. however my SX buddy sent hers 3 days later and we've heard NOTHING! they wont respond to emails, not answering the phones etc... anyone else having this issue?

oh.. btw she deleted her Instagram.. somethings not right here!

maybe this is a sign i shouldnt go... *sigh*
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Good morning eh not gone my instagram has problems that denounced him, I'm working on a new one that perhaps have seen out there, you can call my office and that the deposit dates apologize the inconvenience 8093315050 ext 504 with yira
Hi ... I got my date ... Still waiting for a respond for confirmation ..& Nada yet!! Iyily log on FB Almost everyday.. I email dra thru FB but No respond! Callin at the Cipla office 2day... The office is good with picking up phones in the Mornings.. Fingers cross .. Good luck dolls!
What article are you referring to Dr. Shifrin?
Google DR plastic surgery infection Washington post. No idea which clinic it is though.
Thanks for the update because I am still waiting for a response to my email.
There was an alleged death. She still on FB but she deleted IG. I was wondering the same thing tho... I know she is not gone, my guess is there are investigations & legal stuff going on. Can't wait for August tho... I need mines done. I gained 10lbs so far 5-10 more to go. But I feel really disgusting with my self....
Ive gained almost 30 lbs myself.... and i refuse to take pics or go out and get cute lol... nothing fits! Lol
So what was the cause of the the girls death?
I heard she lost too much blood and refused a transfusion
I had heard it was Duraba patient that past away not Yily. I as well cant find her IG as i was following her n now disappeared.
Duraba? I never heard of this Dr.
Sorry meant Duran damn phone.
You guys just need to be patient. Theres alot going on and she and her staff are extremely busy
Being extremely busy is fine... but a month response time is unheard of.
I just had surgery with yily tuesday night. And its not yily who gets the emails its her assistant.
Yily is still here & doing sx. Idk why she isn't answering emails, but I just saw her 2 days ago. I'm still in DR. Her office is slammed with patients every single day. I thought it would be a few ppl here when I arrived for sx, but there were a lot more than that. I am really happy with my results & she is a very cautious DR. U will have to be patient with her.
thank you for the reassurance eye candy.. how did everything go? are you satisfied w/ the results? recovering well?
Exactly
I am extremely satisfied! I am loving my body. My recovery is going well. I'm not as sore any more. I have pics on my page if u would like to see, but my results get better daily!
I believe the same thing regarding the recent death of her patient. Please be careful. Best of luck :)
OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS PROBLEM!!!!! I called up to yesterday and was on hold for like 5-10 mins!!
I mean maybe she has another instagram, but its still there.
Someone reported her page. Theres nudity which under Instagram policy its not allowed. She didn't delete her page.
I'm not sure if she has a different Instagram, but she is still there fyi.