BBL revision with Jamie campos not happy

I had a BBL in the Bay Area of Cali but now Im...

I had a BBL in the Bay Area of Cali but now Im going to Campos. Im looking for someone to go with. My date is coming soon March 13. If anyone went to him can you inbox me with info. How long did you have to stay? Where did you stay? Did you get additional work done besides what your estimate stated?

Loving my body, campos is the man!

I really have to get some pics up! My body looks amazing in comparison. I have a flat stomach and a nice butt. I'm definitely pleased with my results!

Added pics. I had lipo of full back, inner and back thigh, inner knees and full stomach transfer to butt.

Here are the pics I promised. I love how my body is coming along but I do have a few complaints. I paid for back thigh and lower back. He didnt touched either location. He did say I didnt have any lower back fat but I had already paid for the area. Im still waiting to see how my inner thigh is going to look, im not sure he was aggressive enough in that area. I have dents in the lower part of my butt. Hopefully I wont have to get a round 3. Overall Im pleased with the work Campos did!

More pics

4 months post campos

I love my body, my shape is awesome however touch ups are a must! I'm taking some of my hips down, had hips and now I think their too big. I'm not liking my inner thighs and the back of my thighs. I plan on going extreme on my lower half as far as lipo. My bottom half of my butt needs more fat. I dread dealing with that damn Angie but I shall be back... Will post pics soon

My Curves are killing the game! lol

I will update with more pictures soon. The attention I get from men and women is amazing! Women give me compliments all the time and of course men are going to holla! The compliments from other women are always appreciated because we are so consumed with perfection, lol. Im getting ready to call to see when I can have another round for touch-up purposes. Overall, Im still in awe with Campos's work. I wished he wouldve done the back of my thighs and a little better on my inner thighs but hey he did do a damn good job!

Flat bottom ass by jamie Leon

I went in for him to add fat to the bottom of my butt where he didn't put fat before. He only placed fat in my dimples but not entire bottom. Now I have a deformed ass. He specializes in putting fat at the top and side of your butt not in the inner or bottom. He also like to add hips so women look curvy in clothes. I told him I wanted a round butt not a huge butt. His lipo sucks also. He didn't do the inner thigh well also. I paid him twice and he still didn't do it. He did the front inner but didn't do the inner of my thigh nor the back inner. Look at his other patients thighs and you will see the same look. Yes you will get a big top butt and hips but will look uneven when you take your clothes off. They will say you need a butt lift or fat absorbs differently in everyone but the truth is he didn't put fat there. He admitted to me he didn't put fat in my inner butt and bottom of my butt. Now I have to find a good doctor to fix botched lipo and put fat where he didn't . It's not worth the trip stay in the U.S.A. PHOTOS COMING SOON

Jamie Campos messed my butt up, I look horrible

They will not return any of my phone calls. Nothing. I paid over 8k for this horrible butt! He was suppose to go in to put fat at the bottom of my buttock. He put fat at the top of my butt only in the first surgery. The second he put fat in a dimple that I had and you can see it looks horrible. He still didnt put any fat in the bottom of my butt. Angie states there is no guarantee, nothing they will do. Im begging you dont go to him. My first surgery I thought my butt was the bomb because i had fat at the top until i started noticing a big difference in the bottom of my butt. He likes to put fat in hips and top of butt.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

He will not personally return your call. He only see patients in the morning before his surgeries so he only have a small window of time to answer questions. He seems nice. A passive aggressive type. He has no control over his office. His prices are getting equivalent to U.S. Administration is rude and money hunger. He doesn't take responsibility for his work. He puts fat at top of butt and add hips. He doesn't pay attention to the bottom of the buttock.