BBL revision with campos - Mexico

I had a BBL in the Bay Area of Cali but now Im...

I had a BBL in the Bay Area of Cali but now Im going to Campos. Im looking for someone to go with. My date is coming soon March 13. If anyone went to him can you inbox me with info. How long did you have to stay? Where did you stay? Did you get additional work done besides what your estimate stated?

Loving my body, campos is the man!

I really have to get some pics up! My body looks amazing in comparison. I have a flat stomach and a nice butt. I'm definitely pleased with my results!

Added pics. I had lipo of full back, inner and back thigh, inner knees and full stomach transfer to butt.

Here are the pics I promised. I love how my body is coming along but I do have a few complaints. I paid for back thigh and lower back. He didnt touched either location. He did say I didnt have any lower back fat but I had already paid for the area. Im still waiting to see how my inner thigh is going to look, im not sure he was aggressive enough in that area. I have dents in the lower part of my butt. Hopefully I wont have to get a round 3. Overall Im pleased with the work Campos did!

More pics

4 months post campos

I love my body, my shape is awesome however touch ups are a must! I'm taking some of my hips down, had hips and now I think their too big. I'm not liking my inner thighs and the back of my thighs. I plan on going extreme on my lower half as far as lipo. My bottom half of my butt needs more fat. I dread dealing with that damn Angie but I shall be back... Will post pics soon
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

btw I like your hips. I think maybe you're not use to it yet.
Nice. How was it travelling to Mexico for BBL? I would do it but it makes me nervous. You look so much better than the first round.
What r ur measurements?
Hey coldasice! Luv ur results and ur hips. I want to go for round 2 soon.
Hi cold as ice! How many CC's did u get transferred during ur orginal sx? How much was your revision? On your revision was the healing time much faster?
You look great! And no you do not look too hippy...I want hips just like yours!
Awww thank you so much..well wishes
Great transformation on r2! Congratulations! How r u feeling? Happy healing!
Thank you Sexeeangel! I must admit the attention is mindblowing, lol. Yesterday at mall a woman said she wanted to look like me..hehe. Im almost completely healed. I had my inner knees done and they are still a little swollen.
See good for you!
Only 1 picture uploaded. Check your private messages. I sent u one earlier.
It went really well. I got 1000 cc. I stayed at club med and really enjoyed my stay. He was really aggressive on my stomach and back. I will post pics soon. I really would suggest him. Angie is another story!
I'm so excited for u! I went to Campos back in January and today I'm 15 weeks post op. When was your surgery? I'm happy with my results and have seen a lot of changes and for what I hear there are more to come! =)
Good for you, I was reading your profile last night. Are you gonna post new pics, or please send I would love to see your new body! I'm posting on iPad I need to get pics off my phone.
That profile is from when I had my Mommy Make over. I didn't do one this time around.
HOW DID YOUR SURGERY GO?
Hi there, welcome!

Wow your date will be here before you know it. Good luck with your surgery and recovery, I hope it all goes smoothly. Make sure you come back and let us know how it all went! :-)

You may want to check out the BBL Forum, which has some travel buddy threads.