BBL revision with campos - Mexico

I had a BBL in the Bay Area of Cali but now Im...

I had a BBL in the Bay Area of Cali but now Im going to Campos. Im looking for someone to go with. My date is coming soon March 13. If anyone went to him can you inbox me with info. How long did you have to stay? Where did you stay? Did you get additional work done besides what your estimate stated?
It went really well. I got 1000 cc. I stayed at club med and really enjoyed my stay. He was really aggressive on my stomach and back. I will post pics soon. I really would suggest him. Angie is another story!
I'm so excited for u! I went to Campos back in January and today I'm 15 weeks post op. When was your surgery? I'm happy with my results and have seen a lot of changes and for what I hear there are more to come! =)
HOW DID YOUR SURGERY GO?

Loving my body, campos is the man!

I really have to get some pics up! My body looks amazing in comparison. I have a flat stomach and a nice butt. I'm definitely pleased with my results!
Good for you, I was reading your profile last night. Are you gonna post new pics, or please send I would love to see your new body! I'm posting on iPad I need to get pics off my phone.
That profile is from when I had my Mommy Make over. I didn't do one this time around.

Added pics. I had lipo of full back, inner and back thigh, inner knees and full stomach transfer to butt.

Here are the pics I promised. I love how my body is coming along but I do have a few complaints. I paid for back thigh and lower back. He didnt touched either location. He did say I didnt have any lower back fat but I had already paid for the area. Im still waiting to see how my inner thigh is going to look, im not sure he was aggressive enough in that area. I have dents in the lower part of my butt. Hopefully I wont have to get a round 3. Overall Im pleased with the work Campos did!
Only 1 picture uploaded. Check your private messages. I sent u one earlier.

More pics

You look great! And no you do not look too hippy...I want hips just like yours!
Awww thank you so much..well wishes

4 months post campos

I love my body, my shape is awesome however touch ups are a must! I'm taking some of my hips down, had hips and now I think their too big. I'm not liking my inner thighs and the back of my thighs. I plan on going extreme on my lower half as far as lipo. My bottom half of my butt needs more fat. I dread dealing with that damn Angie but I shall be back... Will post pics soon
btw I like your hips. I think maybe you're not use to it yet.
Nice. How was it travelling to Mexico for BBL? I would do it but it makes me nervous. You look so much better than the first round.
The travel was fine. No safety issues at all. This body gets mega attention, Im so glad I did a second round. Im still seriously thinking about having some of my hips removed. I look wide and I dont like it, bummer.

My Curves are killing the game! lol

I will update with more pictures soon. The attention I get from men and women is amazing! Women give me compliments all the time and of course men are going to holla! The compliments from other women are always appreciated because we are so consumed with perfection, lol. Im getting ready to call to see when I can have another round for touch-up purposes. Overall, Im still in awe with Campos's work. I wished he wouldve done the back of my thighs and a little better on my inner thighs but hey he did do a damn good job!
Hey girl! I love what Campos did for me too and I know what u mean, everybody stares!! ;) Keep me posted!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon