1st Review

Hi ladies my name is karsha I'm 22 I have a sin...

Hi ladies my name is karsha I'm 22 I have a sin who is a year old and a husband of 3yrs I'm currently active duty in the navy it's been 5 years and I'm planning on staying in for a while I decided to do the BBL after I had my sin and saw how great I looked with a fuller butt however as time went on I lost all that baby weight nd I'm back down to 130 again. Most people say I'm crazy for trying to gain weight and wanting a bigger butt but I think curves are beautiful.. I've been researching this proceeded for about a year and I've been pretty dead set on Dr. J in GA his results are outstanding and he takes such pride in what he does I've heard nothing but great things about him... I've booked my consultation with him for April 22nd so in a few weeks I'll know exactly what my quote is I'm not shaped badly at all so I'm thinking I'll fall close to his avg cost maybe lower (that would be great) I would love to hear from any of you who have had the procedure done already or waiting like me!
Hi Karsha, I like you weight at average about 130-135lbs . I have been wanting this surgery for quite a while now as well. I want Dr. J to do my surgery as well I am just not sure how to go about the planning. I watch a lot of the ladies on here and notice that they do a down payment to reserve a date which seems pretty smart. However, I do believe you also need a doctor clearance as well. I really want to have this procedure done over the winter therefore I can "bust" out in the summer like" BAM!" I already know what size implants I would like but I am not sure if the doctor will agree but I do want noticeable projection. I visited a doctor here in Vienna, VA but he does not do implants under the muscle, not to mention he has quite a bit of bad reviews and his staff goes in here and post fake post...(smdh)... I wish you well on your journey, I am in the are so please post pic as you go as it maybe motivational for me..
Congrats and good luck
Welcome to RS and congratulations! Read mt journal part 1 and 2 ...yes if u choose him u will only have to get this done ONCE! I agree w you he does take great pride in his work and every patient! Just follow his pre opt instructions and u will be fine! He Will put i on the MAP bby girl! Best wishes! Teamdjcurves- dr j's angels!!!

Feed back

I would love to get some feedback from some women who have had surgery done by Dr J. I'm set to have my consultation on the 22nd of April I'm so excited

I wouldn't mind this!!