Finally Starting My Review

Hello everyone, so I have been on real self for...

Hello everyone, so I have been on real self for awhile along with other some other websites and I have finally made a decision. 4 years, 5 consults and lots of extensive research have led me to choosing Dr. Perry from Miami. The reason I went with Dr. Perry was because I really liked his work, he had very good reviews, the price wasn’t too cheap to make me wonder why and it wasn’t to expensive to make me say hell no lol, and last but not least when we got on the phone it was like we just clicked which I think is so important when someone has your life in their hands.

I am from Canada and BBL is not as popular. The doctors here I found were not as experienced and the rates where out of control for subtle results. To all my Canadian sisters please look at travelling to the USA. I wouldn’t go to DR personally but visiting our neighbors across the border is going to make more sense in the long run because these doctors are more experienced with BBL in particular.

I am scheduled for August and as far as that may seem now, time is flying. Especially because I am paying cash it seems like I am running out of time to save up lolol. Anyways please let me know if you guys have an suggestions for me! Thanks!

Not Much To Say

hello, so i havent updated in a while but i guess its because i dont really have much to say lol my date is all the way in August which will actually be here quite soon. I booked my plan ticket last night and its starting to feel very real. I am so scared. Im not scared about the actual surgery or results im more scared about being put to sleep. I pray everything goes well. Anyways i will continue to update as my journey continues. :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Good luck
Best of luck..my surgery is in August too..im paying cash as well so i kno what you mean about this time is.
Luv it!!! Noircherry, I kno we are gonna be ok...I put it all in God hands..plus we deserve to look even more fabulous....thanks for the luv hun i needed it!
We all do this thing right here this journey is a rollercoaster!
Hey girl its been a min stoppin by to show you some love! Im scared a lil about being put to sleep! I have been put under before but not this long! I dont put alot of thought into anymore because Im down to 30 days today! I just tell myself Im goona be good by Gods grace and mercy so are you! The devil is a lie and he has a way to keep us from what we deserve by making us have doubt! We both are gonna be FABULOUS JUST WATCH.....WITH OUR BOOTAYS ON SWOLLEN AND FATT!
Hey Doll...welcome to Team Perry! I look forward to following your review :-)
Thanks , its getting so real lol
Congrats,he just did mine last Friday ;)
wow, i read your updates and you have me feeling very hopeful lol i cant wait to see your pics!
Congrats on your decision! :) Good luck on your surgery with Dr Perry!
Thanks! i will keep everyone posted
Great! I will be following along! :)
Welcome and congratulations to you and we have another Perry doll! Exciting! Best wishes!
Thanks! I read both your reviews and they are super detailed. Thanks for all the info it really helps
Uw! Glad to be of some help!
Welcome aboard Perry Doll....see it showed up! You already know your gonna look FABULOUS! Post some pics please lol!!
hahah yes i was so impatient lol but yes I will take some before and afters once i have my surgery. Your date is fast approaching, how are you feeling?