Not sure

So exited and nervous about this procedure but Im...

so exited and nervous about this procedure but Im really willing to do it cause its something that I always wanted... Im been reading a lot here and i see people who had great results but other not that great so thats make feel nervous Im been trying to find the "best" surgeon thats why i read a lot reviews I made an appoiment with doctor michael schulman at ny, he seen to have a lot reviews and all of them are good so I believe i will pick him crossing my fingers Im picking the right one.... i have an appoiment with him so sad I have to wait so long to see him but well that make me think he is pretty busy cause he is good.. I will keep posting until Im done with all this adventure
thanks to all that people who take time to write reviews here cause honestly this is why Im picking dr schulman as my surgeon. I didnt writhe the price cause i dont know how much is gonna be I hope he give a good price cause Im not a rich person

tomorrow Im going to have my first consultation

tomorrow Im going to have my first consultation with doctor Schulman they called me today and said the had a cancellation so if would wanted to go and of course I said yes cause otherwise I have to wait more that a month pretty exited about it I will let you know>>>

I went to my first consultation

I went to my first consultation yesterday with schulman it was ok, he looks very nice and young and he explain me everything I asked but after I left I realise that I forgto some questions so will recommend you write everything so you don't forget it.
his office doesn't look to fancy like I imagined but it looks ok kinda small, he told me he does the procedure two blocks away from there in his own office he doesn't use a Hospital to do it... secretaries and all the staff very nice.. the lady who came to give the total price said it was gonna be 13,000 for the bbl and they just have time on june nothing earlier wich it make feel sad cause I would like to get it done sooner but Im still gonna go to another surgeon Dr SANJAY LALLA here in nj I will keep posting ;)

helooo

just an updated I decided to go with doctor Schulman so i paid the deposit to save my date wich is june 10th ..

little be of help please

hi girls how is everybody doing can believe its almost a month away from my surgery.. I keep looking to all the reviews that make feel good about it... i haven't buy anything yet :( I will try to work on that I just don't want to spend money in stuff that I may not need so this is the list that I have for now
advils
arnica pills
dial body wash
pillows
green tee ( it may be good to have that I don't know )
fruit juices
always pads since unfurtuonally Im gonna have my period the day of the surgery its so gross to me but rachel its ok :(
I dont really know what else can I buy that I will really need

wish pictures :)

wish pictures

Ay Dios mio

Omg Im so nervous about this.!!! So close one more day...!! Crazy crazy crazy

The day is here

Tomorrow have to be there at 12pm praying to God that everything goes well..! I feel that I actually lost some weight in this past day not eating to much cause Im so nervous..! Im posting some pictures last pictures of me before surgery

Helloooo

Thank xoxo much everybody..! I survive..! I feel so bad right now so painfull OMG so so painfull hope days goes fast so I can feel better.! I haven't been able to eat just vegetables juices and fruits ..! But I think its ok.! Im been peeing a lot Im been drinking a lot of water I will post photos tomorrow Its so painfull to get up from bed..! Hope you understand everything I wrote :)

Day 3 post

Let me tell you that I dont feel any better this pain is horrible cant walk cant do anything and being just on bed is painfull too..! Im so swollen my privites my finguers my ayes my face..! I knew this was gonna be hard but not this hard..! Omg cant wait to feel better and be able to walk like a normal person ..! :(

Crying mode on

Updating

Hello all my RS sisters
Today is day 6 post..! Feeling a lit be better my back and butt still feel like a rock its hard to stand straight buy I try I can really walk or stand for more than 15 min cause I get tired.! The shower day ( saturday ) it was fine, feels so so good to take a shower I wonder when can I shower again I will call Rachel today and ask her.! Didn't take any picture I forgot..! I being eating good chicken vegetable bread..! I'll see dr schulman on friday..! I sleep most of the time hope thats normal..! my face and eyes are still swollen but rest of my body is becoming a little normal i will take pict today and post ..! Thank you to all for all the support ..! :)

Finalmente foticos

Today I took a shower again and took some pictures before ..! :)

One more day

Today I being feeling a little be akward I feel i want to go #2 so badly but when I try nothing happend and it feel so weird and unconfortable..! Im being taking my colace but don't know wath else to do ..!?

Help

Do I have to remove everything!!? I removed the foam on first shower..! But not sure about the rest please help .!

Hola ????

Hola a todas...! Friday I went to my first post appt. all went well ..!
I saw dr schulam, btw he is cute to me :) .!
Well I saw him and he said that I was healing very good and let me tell you that I feel so much better I feel like its me again a little be mmm slow when I walk but not painfull anymore and I really like what I see I really hope my butt doesn't get much smaller than what it is now but I know it will go down because of the swelling. I drive for first time today and it was really uncomfortable I guess I have to get used to drive like that. I put a boppy pillow on my back and a yoga mat under my legs.! My butt never touched the sit but It was really hard to keep it on 'air'
Here are some pictures before and now

Omg this is just driving me crazy

This is just driving me crazy I e-mail dr schulman to ask how many cc I got and they reply that he removed 3900 cc from all areas and transferred 1600 cc into the butt and hips.
Is that all I got.!? Omg I know I know, I told him that i didn't want a huge booty but is this fat enoght to give the results than I was looking for..!? I don't know..! But I feel is not enough specially after reading a few ladies that said they lost volume and projection after a few months..! I feel like I want to cry right now..! Im actually crying :(
I really like how my body looks right now but it's only been two weeks My butt still is swollen and the % of fat that my body will absorb is still there.!! So how is it gonna look like when that happends..!
Im sorry I just can't help my self I can't stop thinking about it..! I wish I could go bakc in time and tell him to transfer more ..! I know is to soon to tell my finals results..!
Maybe I just have to much free time to drive my self crazy about it..! I don't know why I asked i was ok with out knowing how much he transfer now that I know I just feel sad cause I wish It would be more..! I'm just hope my finals results look as great as now
Croosing my finguers

squeem question

hello my beautiful ladies today I tried a squeem on top of my garment I wore it for like 2 hours when i took a nap but when I woke up my abdomen and back was painful, my back was felling like a rock, it was hard to move so I took it off and it was such a relief.. how did you girls managed that?
maybe It wasn't a good squeem, I got size small and I wearing a medium garment
any advice its welcome
excuse me for my grammar i believe its the worst here but English and I are not good friends lol......! but is getting better
thx xoxo to everybody send so many kisses >>>>
btw I become such addicted to this website Rs i feel like I check it everyday to see any update from one of my beautiful ladies

squeem update

hello.. Im telling you I got so addictive with Rs. but I just want to give you an advice about the squeem as you know I wore for 2 hours yesterday and after that I asked here about that.. I got a message today from a sissy telling me to be careful about it and shes is totally right; Dr Schulman told her to be careful wearing a squeem so early in recovery because it could leave permanent indentations and marks from the boning (the hard part in the squeem that feels like a rod). and after that I checked my self I have those marks on my body you can really see the lines from the squeem on my body ( picture below not a good quality picture don't really show the truth ) and I wore yesterday and still there.. I called Amanda since Rachel is away and she said that marks will go away but I should be just wearing my stage garment 1
how did you girls wore a squeem on top of garment with out this problem?
So who any is wondering about wearing a squeem please be careful and ask Dr first

happy birthday to me

Wish me happy birthday please..! Today its my birthday I'm turning 20+++! I actually stop counting
I'm posting some pictures today I'm so close to my 3 week ( Tuesday ) and i want to share my curves
Booty def got smaller swelling got down it looks ok..! please booty don't get smaller than this I paid so much for you I like you the way you look now..!

I feel I didn't write about my experience the day of surgery but it was similar to all of you..! Anesthesia guy I like him very much he was so funny and kind with me "listen to the music" and that was the last thing I heard.! nurses are so nice I can't remember their names sorry, one of then speak Spanish and that was nice I love her so much she was so so so nice to me..!! Dr schulman team the best #bootybyschulman

Like everybody said first 4 days are the WORST I said that I was never ever ever gonna do this again but now that I feel better I wouldn't mind to do it again..! I ate a lot of papaya and jelly my first few days I found that good..!

Things that I found really helpful make sure to have wet wipes that I used it a lot
i got suppositories there was a day that I was having such a hard time with the poo i couldn't stand it anymore,. so that for me was such a lifesaver .! Uffff such a relief
I didn't used the toilet first few days I used a garbage can
I got some games on my phone I had a lot of free time and that kept me busy well i don't have children
I know there is no way to prepare to this but we try our best there were days that everything make me laugh day of shower It was so crazy i was laughing for no reason just to see peoples face make laugh..! And had a few days that I just wanted it to cry..! Its just like a roller coaster of emotions there is not really way to explain it until you go through .!

I Hope this help to somebody specially for those that are looking similar results as me.. Im still struggling with the size of my butt.. my best wishes to all bbl sisters..!

One more picture

One more picture

I'm sorry for lying ( excuse for work )

I went to one of my jobs yesterday
for the first time, and I felt kinda bad cause my boss was so worry about me ..! I had it to lied to him obviously I was not gonna tell him I was getting a bbl
So I told him I felt from stairs while I was vacuuming and my foot and back got hurt ..! I told him I was in a lot of pain and doctor said that I could not walk for around 2 or 3 weeks..! Luckuly he believed me..! So yesterday when I saw him it was kinda funny ( poor guy Im such liar but it was for a good reason)
I also told him I was wearing something to keep my back tight wich its obviously the garment
( just in case he notice it )

Is this normal..!?

Is this lumpiness normal.!? I notice this lump on my lower abdomen few days a go, but I noticed that every day gets bigger., today is much bigger than usual.!
I put the ab board to make pressure .! But is not really helping

Just a photo

Please beware

Please beware
I was watching the news
How sad a lady pass away cause she got a cosmetic procedure
( liposuction )
Please ladies do you homework and find a good plastic surgeon I know the prices out of the country are much cheaper but our live does not have a price
I feel so sad for that family, his husband was cryin and said that she was beautiful already but she wanted it to look better and thats why he supported her, but he never ever ever thought this was gonna happend
That happend in dominican republic but the she lived in bronx
the Dr name is CABRAL if anyone is considering this doctor please do not go, 4 people died under surgery on his hands
I can not believe he keeps performing procedures .!
Thats so scary.!
I can not thank God enough first, and Dr schulman
Cause that does not only happen out of usa it happens here too.! :(
RIP

6 weeks update

hello to all my beautiful ladies hope everybody is doing good.. I haven't update in a while cause there wasn't to much to said..woaaaaa im 6 weeks times flies
how am I doing??
I'm been doing good physically no problem at all.. no pain nothing Im back to my normal life
but the bootyanxiety is Realllllll omg never expect this feeling before about anything in my life... I think on my butt every single minute lol
its like 24/7 .. does this happen to somebody else?
I feel a little sad about all this procedure cause my expectations were higher
( and I was not looking to look like nicky minaj cause I'm skinny person that would look ridiculous on me I just wanted to have a nice round butt with nice hips )
booty def got smaller, hips are almost gone :(
and I feel lovely handles are coming back ooooo goshhhh no please
lower abd is still the same lumpy and my belly bottom too it looks a little weird I hoping everything is swollen and it will look flat after a few more weeks. I'm attaching some pictures so you can see...
it sounds like I don't have anything good to said lol but Im just being honest and this is the way I feel, I'm sorry if it bothers someone...
sometimes I believe I wasn't really a good candidate for this procedure maybe to thin, 130lb wasn't enough to deliver a good result
but believe me if I can do it over I will, I know it sound crazy and probably I'm out of control lol but we only live once.

I'm gonna see Dr schulman on Friday Oooooo men I have a crush with him lol
I think on him everyday but because of my butt lol

Im trying to stay positive and Im sure Dr sculman will give me a better idea of whats gonna happen in a few weeks..

send you so much bootylove specially those who are first stage healing, hang in there, it will be better after first week xoxo

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

hi girls, so i had my consultation on friday.. it went well Dr schulman is a very nice doctor
he took my after pictures I haven't receive those yet I will post it when I get it
I explained that I was not really happy about it and he said that everything is my mind he showed me my b/a pictures and there is a difference..
he also said that he transferred on me all the good fat that I had, so sad I had so little
he put 750ccs on right and 850ccs on left
he also said that lumpiness on my lower abs is swollen and a lit be of loose skin, and it will get better with time...
as you know I being sad about this procedure, i had so many bad days crying, regretting everything, hating on me and Dr schulman ( sorry doctor )
so seem him made feel better he said I look great and that I should be enjoying the way I look, that so many women will love to look like me, and I could be the wish picture of so many.... mmmmmm Doctor I'm not sure about that.. but it was nice he said that
I also asked if a revision was in my future if I decide to. he said probably not, he took pretty much all the fat out. and if so we will have to discuss that in a year not sooner than that :(
omg girls Im so so bad remembering questions I CAN NOT believe I forgot to ask about the massages. but I will probably e-mail him to ask.

GOING BACK TO THE GYM
I went to the gym yesterday for first time,
treadmill for about 10 min to warm up my body ( i don't do to much cardio on my routine i rather to lift to build muscle ) so then I moved to squats I know sounds crazy after a bbl but I want butt to look better, 4 sets of 10 rep with 10lb ( i used to do more weight than that before sx but I want to star little by little ) and that was it for me.. I couldn't do anymore, my butt was on fire, I will add more exercises as the time goes now I can not do any sitting exercise.
i got so swollen after exercise Dr advised me about that, so I went home and wrap my self into garments , foams, ab board everything lol , day after I was in so much pain oooo gosh my legs and butt hurt so bad after those squats but its normal cause I haven't exercise in a long time...
send you booty love to all...

3 months

Hi! Just an update Im 3 months post.! And I was seeing this coming.! Not happy about this procedure it was a waste of money in my case
My butt shrink so so much I have no hips they are same as before
Everyday my old undeware fits more like before I didn't have to get new cause all of them fit on me perfect like if nothing happend.! :(
I was refusing to put on my old jeans cause I was afraid they were gonna fit on me just like before but I did not have other option yesterday and Yes they fit perfect too.! No difference at all.!!!
Remenber the lump on my belly its just the same not getting better with time like Dr said.! And Im been working out like crazy trying to get rid of this muffin
The fat didn't hold and Im 3 months so no hopes after 6 months I will def be more disappointed.!
Not posting pictures cause just the idea of taking one and see this mess make feel so sad
Thanks God I stop taking pictures like before!!!, And I try not to look in the mirror as much as possible.
Good luck to everyone.! :-)

Hi there

Just want to share a picture of my tummy for those who requested it
This is what I see everytime I look down!
New York Plastic Surgeon