Baby Gonna Have Butt!!!

I've researched the bbl for years now. I finally...

I've researched the bbl for years now. I finally decided to book my surgery. Mar 2015. It's finally going to happen. I'm 5'9 243lbs. My shape isn't feminine at all right now. I have a goal weight of 185lbs before my surgery. At 185 i tend to have more shape to my body. My waist averages 30-31". Hopefully with weight loss and surgery i can get my waist to 28. I have a little under a year to get in shape. It has taken me a while to decide which Dr to choose. I did my research on Dr. Jimerson, Dr. Cortez and Dr. Salama. I decided to with Dr. Salama. His results look more natural to me. Wish me luck on my weight loss journey.

Wish pics....

I know Dr Salama isn't a miracle worker but I feel if I can get this weight down beautiful things could happen. These are my wish pics. One of the photos is me at around 190lbs.

Good luck hun on your up and coming bbl and I will peek in on you to see how your coming on your journey! Im up in June of this year exciting times for us best wishes!!!
Good luck to you. June is right around the corner. How exciting. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted with weight loss pictures. I get winded climbing stairs right now but I have to make it happen. Thanks again! !
Thanks I will give it a try. I really want phenomenal results so I have to do this.
No problem I'm sure you'll get them! And just add more water to your diet eliminate fried and fast foods! And sugars over 7g per serving but no more than 15g of sugar a day! Have one cheat meal a week...cut out oils and butters except extra virgin oil and you will do just fine! Good luck
Good luck. I've been researching mine for over a year now and finally booked for it May 15. Super nervous! I was 280 and planned to get to 185-195 for the surgery but after my second consult my doc said he could do it now and I'm just over 200. I think it depends on your shape too
This May? That has to be super exciting. Have you watched videos on YouTube. My boyfriend and I watched them last night. He just kept saying "OMG"! I had to seem unphased. It's just so worth it to me. Confidence is a very important thing.
That's awesome! Can't wait to set my app!! Might I suggest waist training? I've done it and it got be down from a 38 inch waist to a 30 inch waist. And if you do plan on doing it try Allthingzyou.com. And before ordering get your waist measured! Good luck on your journey can't wait to see updates!!
Thanks I reread my post and I want to clarify my waist is probably in the 40 ' right now. I am definitely going to try waist training. Thanks for the support.
Yea I was actually going to say that bc mine is a 30 now but I didn't want to offend you so I suggested to get yourself measured. My bestie is around your size and I think she was a 42 but yea ok! But no problem at all!
Lol no worries no offense would have been taken. At 185 my waist is around a 31. I feel the pressure. 10 months to lose so much weight.
You can lose it easily! Just go hard in the gym! I would advise weight lifting for sure mixed with cardio! I did the hcg diet which helped my lose 25 lbs in 1 1/2lb and after getting off it I lost 10 more and maintained my weight but it's a very strict diet and not for everyone! Check out herballife my friend did it and lost about 20lbs in a month. And the diet isn't so strict!