Baby Gonna Have Butt!!!

I've researched the bbl for years now. I finally...

I've researched the bbl for years now. I finally decided to book my surgery. Mar 2015. It's finally going to happen. I'm 5'9 243lbs. My shape isn't feminine at all right now. I have a goal weight of 185lbs before my surgery. At 185 i tend to have more shape to my body. My waist averages 30-31". Hopefully with weight loss and surgery i can get my waist to 28. I have a little under a year to get in shape. It has taken me a while to decide which Dr to choose. I did my research on Dr. Jimerson, Dr. Cortez and Dr. Salama. I decided to with Dr. Salama. His results look more natural to me. Wish me luck on my weight loss journey.

Wish pics....

I know Dr Salama isn't a miracle worker but I feel if I can get this weight down beautiful things could happen. These are my wish pics. One of the photos is me at around 190lbs.

Switching a Doctor

So I'm switching doctors. I'm going to Dr. Yily instead. She's a beast with her results. I already have my date with Salama scheduled for 11June. If anyone wants my date inbox me. We can go through Nancy for the process. I've already paid the 900. I'll give up my date for 600. That will give you a savings of 300. Also i have more wish pics. I ????? deelishis' body!

Weightloss Woes Bl

I keep beating myself up. How did i let myself get this big. It happened though. Im trying to be more motivated with working out. I've gotten the food part down but not the workout. I've been using my nutribullet and waist training. I've also been thinking. I think i want tits. I have a nice size cup but they are so floppy looking. I want a lift with augmentation. I'll post pics. I had a breast reduction when I was 17. Well dolls and future dolls pray that i get my fat ass moving around.