26 years old, BBL with Dr.Fisher Oct 23,2015!!

So I have been stalking this site and reviews for...

So I have been stalking this site and reviews for a few weeks now and finally decided to post for myself. I have always been self conscious of my body, I have more of a square figure from under the boobs down. Ive fluctuated in weight the past couple years I lost about 20-30 lbs and gained most of it back now but even when I lost the weight I still had stomach fat and love handles that ive always had and could never get rid of not to mention a small butt. I'm 5ft and about 155 lbs and my boobs are about a 36 DDD i dont currently have my measurements. All the women on my mother's side of the family all have large butts (I am the exception) thankfully I was blessed with boobs. so I am definitely doing a brazilian butt lift and im also considering a breast lift as well, they still look good but thinking I might as well do that while im at it. I live in miami and because of that I was looking for PS in my area. I've considered Dr.Hasan, Dr.Salhauzer, Dr.Fisher and Dr.Ortega. I always thought I have great people to choose from why travel when after airfare, hotel and other traveling expenses is probably the same cost but most recently I've been seriously considering Dra Duran. She produces amazing results that are exactly what I'm looking for, a small waist and heart shaped booty. I'm in the beginning of my journey but I'm so excited to get started. I sent in a request for a quote today to her through her website. I've seen that age can be a little difficult to get a hold of of anyone has any pointers or advice to offer I'd greatly appreciate it. For now I'll post up some wish pics :)

mini update

Hello all :)!!! Not much new going on here I decided to go ahead and add Duran on Facebook and instagram and decided to send her an email directly in Spanish. I originally sent a request for a quote through her website but it was so vague so I sent her a nice email with wish pics and all. I sent it to her directly does anyone know typically how long it takes her to respond to that first email requesting the quote? Im hoping to have this done this year and I am in the process of saving money for it. Can anyone reccommend any recovery houses or give some insight besides surgery what else ill be needing so I can get all the finances in order for this :). Thanks so much ladies all help and information is appreciated! !

So hard to contact Dra. Duran!!! HELP!!!

I've been trying to get in contact with Dr.Duran and have had no luck :(. Is the only way to get in touch with her now through bella vita?? I've emailed and sent her messages on whatsapp and no responses. If anyone can help i'd appreciate it. I sent her a message today on whatsapp because i heard she responds a lot on sundays so i thought i would take that advice. I am very much set on having her do my procedure and i don't want to go to anyone else. Also does anyone know how to change the Dr. i mistakenly put a wrong name for her and i don't know how to update. Thanks everyone :)!!

Forgot to add...

I also added her on Facebook last week but she still hash't accepted my request but almost immediately accepted my instagram request. Anyone one with any other helpful information about what i need to purchase in order to prepare for the surgery i'd really appreciate it :D!!!

It's been a while...

Thought i would go ahead and update since its been about a year. Well I never went ahead with the surgery last year i ended up moving into my own place and with that came more bills and less saving so it just never happened. In the process of this waiting i decided to not go forward and do it with Dr.Duran. On top of the fact that she was so hard to get a hold of, i thought of going to another country alone and having no help for about a week. So i decided to just stick to where i live and choose a doctor here in Miami. I decided to go with Vanity cosmetic surgery, but am still deciding on a doctor. I'm torn between three, Dr. Fisher, Dr.Hasan, and Dr.Omulepu. I'm leaning mostly towards Dr.Fisher but i have another consultation with Vanity tomorrow that will maybe help me choose one of them. I'm trying to save most of the money for the surgery but living completely on my own is a bit costly and i am trying to get financed for the rest but we will see tomorrow i was told they have more options this year than last year. I'll let you guys know how tomorrow goes =).

After my consultation

After my consultation on thursday at Vanity Cosmetic i decided to go ahead an book my procedure with Dr.Fisher for October =). I'm really excited and nervous!! I tried to write a review under his name but since i already wrote one for bbl it won't allow me to =/. He told me what to expect and what was realistic for my body type and butt shape. He made me feel really at ease about it and didnt tell me i had to lose any weight. Last year when i was first considering the procedure i was heavier, I'm 5ft and was 155 lbs i am now at 139 lbs, although i might try to lose 5-10 lbs before just for the purpose of my arms and face to look thinner. I booked my surgery for Oct 5th but i'm going to try to reschedule Oct 26th, I forgot I have an appointment on Oct 6th that i can't miss and unfortunately cannot be rescheduled because its for a job offer. I am really excited to get this dont, this has been a long process for me and I am finally ready and feel very comfortable with the Dr. i chose =). I will be uploading some before pictures soon, as well as some new wish pics =).

Rescheduled my date

Luckily i was able to reschedule my date for later on in the month and it is now on October 23rd, still with doctor fisher =). I am very excited and can't believe this is finally going to happen. I'm still having some worries about being able to come up with the rest of the money before surgery, overtime isn't always guaranteed at my job. My total cost is $4700 so far i have put $1800 towards the cost of the surgery. My credit isn't so great so i haven't had anyone that will finance me at this point, so i'm trying to do it all out of pocket, let's see how that works out for me =)

Soooo since i finally locked in my date and put money down can't stop looking at butts!! Is it just me or does anyone else have this problem??!! Lol. I can' wait for this to finally happen!! I want to have another consultation with Dr. Fisher because at the time of my appointment with him i kind of went blank and forgot what i wanted to ask, maybe you guys can help and maybe you have answers to some of my questions or maybe i'm forgetting something i should ask =).

1. How many cc's in each cheek and hips does he think i'll be getting?
2. Should i lose weight? (currently 138lbs, 5ft)
3. How much time from work should i take off? (Office job)
4. Is there anything i should do/buy prior to surgery to prepare?
5. How long before i cant sit? With Pillow? Without pillow?
6. Do i need to take out my piercings for surgery? Can i put plastic/flexible retainers? (I have piercings)
7. What about the surgical massages? How many? Where can i go to get them? How much are they?

That's about all i have for now =). I'll just leave you with few more wish pics!!!

Frustrated with Vanity, Any suggestions??

So my original coordinator Claudia is out on maternity leave. She told me that she would be out the month of September but she would be working from home and i could email her with any questions i had. I know it may take some time for her to get back to me so i decided to call Vanity directly. I haven't had to call them, or go in since she left. I haven't been able to really find anyone who was as helpful as she was. I tried asking how to make a payment without coming in to the office the transferred me to Pre-Op to ask. The girl who answered was a little rude, i could not exactly understand how the process worked she said something about taking a picture of a check and sending it to them or a wire transfer... but she never told me where to send the transfer, or who to make the check out to and where to send the picture. I felt rushed off of the phone, she really didn't provide me any helpful information. I also asked to be sent the portal information, but she never asked me my email or patient information and i still have not received anything. I called again and asked the front desk about the portal, they tried to transfer me to the person who handles it but said they were busy but they were given my information and would send it to me via email... also never received anything. I am a little frustrated it is getting closer to my date and it is making me more stressed out than i already am =/. Anyone have any insight or suggestions that could help me out?

More wish pics

Just thought I'd add more wish pics, wishing I could look like this already 6 weeks left!!

Finally got ahold of someone helpful at Vanity!45 more days!

I called today and finally spoke with someone helpful. Her name is Keila and she is Dr.Fisher's assistant and told me she would be the one helping me from now on since Claudia is out. She was very nice, got me into the portal and answered my questions. I am feeling a little more at ease now =). When i logged in to the portal i have a nice little countdown in there 45 days left!!! There was also a list of things i should get according to Vanity, I'll be putting it up. Is there anything missing that anyone thinks i should get?

Where can i buy BBL supplies?

Can i buy everything on amazon? Does anyone have links to the ab boards, lipo foam and fajas/compression garments?
Miami Plastic Surgeon