36 Years Old Atlanta Resident Needed Breast Lift Years Ago!!

I've always hated my breast, never perky and...

I've always hated my breast, never perky and during my younger years I would fluctuate in wright from 130-145. Very soft skin without much elasticity.
My first consult quote was 5800 way above my budget second is 3220 after 30% discount with Dr Colgrove and he has his own surgical facility. Nice staff, vitals are checked to make sure you're in the healthy range. After consult the admin gave me a list of test to have done at Any Lab Test (did today) once results are cleared I can schedule my appointment aiming for May 9th. I'm a social smoker and love wine. I am quitting smoking on April 1st and will go on a 30 day diet and exercise regimen. I've always wanted a breast lift and I can't believe it's happening!!!

Booked with Dr. Klein

I'm excited booked with Dr Klein! So I've decided to go with another dr, even though the price is higher I feel I will get the results I want. This is a life changing experience where price is not the determining factor. $5580 for the lump removal, lift, and inverted nipple repair. Working out and getting as healthy as I can 28 days and counting!

Deposit Paid!

No turning back now! Deposit paid pre-op scheduled for April 24th surgery at 9am on May 9th. I have cut out the social smoking even though I still drink Yaay! So that proves I do not have to smoke when I drink! I can't stop googling breast lift before and after pics!! OMG

Pre-op Done-13 days to go!

Pre-op went great! Dr. Klein is so personable and warm. All monies are paid surgery scheduled fo 9am. I can't believe this is happening truly a dream come true! 13 days and counting.

Omg!! 4 days and counting!!!

It's surreal almost here, I smoked a hookah on Sunday I'm sure that's okay! Send good blessings my way!!

2 hours Post-Op

Surgery went great! The nurses and staff at North Fulton a Hospitals are wonderful, very friendly and make you feel extremely comfortable. Arrived at 7:30 am saw the admin nurse immediately to fill out paper then off to the waiting room. I waited about 30 mins then off to the patient room, vitals were checked, it's inserted and legs wrapped in compression pads and are squeezed during surgery to avoid blood clots. Dr Klein arrived about 8:50 to mark and answer any questions (9:10am appt time). Off to the OR...sleep! Woke up in recovery room too 2 male nurses really friendly I was coming off the high and don't remember what I was talking about. Lol. Rolled back to my patient room nurse Shavon arrived to discharge and off we went! Dr Marc Klein at Premier Image is amazing!

North Fulton Hospital and IVs inserted

Procedures done

Mastopexy, mass/lump removal and inverted nipple repair.

The gauze hsascome off and......they are beautiful, my expectations were exceeded. OMG!! I am truly the happiest BL patient in the world right now!

10 days post op

Very happy thus far hopefully they wont go down much more...fingers crossed????

Silicone Gel Sheets

Has anyone used New Gel Silicone Sheets? My PS gave them to me to use once my strips come off.

14 Days Post Opp

Almost 3mths!!

Dr. Kline was amazing! I am very happy! Good luck to everyone going through the journey, it is worth it!

Going back for Implants

Hello Everyone I have been gone for around 18mths. I can honestly say I am no longer happy with the outcome of my BL. I should have gotten the implants initially. I guest over time and the elasity of my skin or lack thereof did not hold the lift as I wanted. I am know going through the process again-this time I am interested in 325cc saline implants.

Decided to go with Dr. Friedland

So I decided to go with 300cc or 325cc saline implants sub-glandular. I am a C cup now just looking for full small D...hopefully this will give me the look I want. This is my Bday gift to myself! I will keep everyone posted.

Now I am regretting the entire BL procedure. For one, the cost was way to high $5800 for a BL and nipple ripple. (by the way my nipple reverted) only. I could have gotten both procedures done (breast lift and implants) for $5000 and CG Cosmetics. I feel like I through over 5k down the toilet. Well, can't cry over spilled milk...gotta move forward. I am super excited and can't wait for Dr. Jacob to give me the body I've always wanted.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr Marc Klein and his staff are amazing. Awesome Experience!