36 Years Old Atlanta Resident Needed Breast Lift Years Ago!!

I've always hated my breast, never perky and...

I've always hated my breast, never perky and during my younger years I would fluctuate in wright from 130-145. Very soft skin without much elasticity.
My first consult quote was 5800 way above my budget second is 3220 after 30% discount with Dr Colgrove and he has his own surgical facility. Nice staff, vitals are checked to make sure you're in the healthy range. After consult the admin gave me a list of test to have done at Any Lab Test (did today) once results are cleared I can schedule my appointment aiming for May 9th. I'm a social smoker and love wine. I am quitting smoking on April 1st and will go on a 30 day diet and exercise regimen. I've always wanted a breast lift and I can't believe it's happening!!!

Booked with Dr. Klein

I'm excited booked with Dr Klein! So I've decided to go with another dr, even though the price is higher I feel I will get the results I want. This is a life changing experience where price is not the determining factor. $5580 for the lump removal, lift, and inverted nipple repair. Working out and getting as healthy as I can 28 days and counting!

Deposit Paid!

No turning back now! Deposit paid pre-op scheduled for April 24th surgery at 9am on May 9th. I have cut out the social smoking even though I still drink Yaay! So that proves I do not have to smoke when I drink! I can't stop googling breast lift before and after pics!! OMG

Pre-op Done-13 days to go!

Pre-op went great! Dr. Klein is so personable and warm. All monies are paid surgery scheduled fo 9am. I can't believe this is happening truly a dream come true! 13 days and counting.

Omg!! 4 days and counting!!!

It's surreal almost here, I smoked a hookah on Sunday I'm sure that's okay! Send good blessings my way!!

2 hours Post-Op

Surgery went great! The nurses and staff at North Fulton a Hospitals are wonderful, very friendly and make you feel extremely comfortable. Arrived at 7:30 am saw the admin nurse immediately to fill out paper then off to the waiting room. I waited about 30 mins then off to the patient room, vitals were checked, it's inserted and legs wrapped in compression pads and are squeezed during surgery to avoid blood clots. Dr Klein arrived about 8:50 to mark and answer any questions (9:10am appt time). Off to the OR...sleep! Woke up in recovery room too 2 male nurses really friendly I was coming off the high and don't remember what I was talking about. Lol. Rolled back to my patient room nurse Shavon arrived to discharge and off we went! Dr Marc Klein at Premier Image is amazing!

Corrections

North Fulton Hospital and IVs inserted

Procedures done

Mastopexy, mass/lump removal and inverted nipple repair.

The gauze hsascome off and......they are beautiful, my expectations were exceeded. OMG!! I am truly the happiest BL patient in the world right now!

10 days post op

Very happy thus far hopefully they wont go down much more...fingers crossed????

Silicone Gel Sheets

Has anyone used New Gel Silicone Sheets? My PS gave them to me to use once my strips come off.

14 Days Post Opp

Happy

Almost 3mths!!

Dr. Kline was amazing! I am very happy! Good luck to everyone going through the journey, it is worth it!
Dr Marc Klein

Dr Marc Klein and his staff are amazing. Awesome Experience!

What city and state is your dr in ! Gotta check out more of the work he's done, wat he did for U is great!
Thank you! Atlanta Ga. Dr Marc Klein Premier Image
Hii!! Wow, they look great!! Im getting the same thing done next thursday. I am sooo nervous but excited. They told me to use that new gel lotion. Do you think its worth it?
I used the silicon gel pads and bio oil, my scars are healing great!
Wow you look like your healing really well and really fast. They look great, I hope to have a nice recovery as you
Thank you! I am very pleased with the results!
Thank you, I am 5 weeks post op and healing well.
They look good! I would love to have a breast lift, mine aren't the same after 2 kids. I'm on a budget also, and I noticed how you said you made a deposit on the surgery. I was curious as to how that would work. When I got my braces, they worked out payments where I put $1650.00 down and then did $122 every two weeks. Definitely made it affordable for me! How was the healing process, and with the nipple inversion (which I have on one side), is that inverting in again? I've read several stories where the nipple inverts back to its position due to memory. Still, the price you paid is more in my price budget than what I can find locally where the price is $8k to $12k!
Hello. I put down a deposit of 580.00 then I paid the remaining balance at my pre-op. I took a loan from my 401k and paying myself back. My nipple has not re-inverted. I'm really happy with the results I hope they don't drop anymore. Healing has went well.. Slight burning sensation in my left breast sutures but i stopped pain medications 3 days after surgery. I can't sleep on my stomach that's been a little challenge but overall it's been great! Good luck to you!
That's awesome! I have a very demanding job because I'm the big boss who runs the company I work for. I do get paid vacation time however. How quickly were you able to return to work?
I took a week off..i do alot of moving at work so after my first day back i was really sore but after that i was fine. I wore a sports bra over my surgical bra for extra support. Now im using the silicon sheets for scarring. On a scale frome 1-10 pain level was a 4...very low.
Great results! And this is only a BL right? No implant? I have a TT and BL scheduled for June 20th, and have been going back and forth about the implant idea. I am a D cup now, and I like the size, so I don't think I need the implant. I hope my results are as great as yours!
Hi there! Thank you, i too like my sized just hated the sag. No implant just anchor lift, my ps sewed the tissue to my chest wall. I was dead set against having implants because of the "what ifs" but it depends on the look you are going for. Good Luck!
Very Nice Results !
Thank you! So far so good.
So exciting! They look wonderful!
Thank you!!
They're GORG!!!!
Thank you! I'm in love
Congrats doll! Happy healing!!!!
Thank you!
Yes he is but my surgeon is at repositioning the tissue to give more fullness in the top. He specializes in reconstructive surgery also.
Hey girl! Which PS you decide on? Congrats on putting down your deposit!!
Dr Marc Klein...I'm so excited,.
I'll be following your journey, I'm in Atl too and looking for the right PS