24 Years Old, Mother of 2, Much Needed Breast Augmentation - US

Hi all! I am a mother of two young ones, a 3 year...

Hi all! I am a mother of two young ones, a 3 year old and a 1 year old. They sure did a number on my body. I am 5,2", 94 pounds and I am super excited to get this breast augmentation. I have been interested in one since nursing my first baby. After nursing my second one for a year, my breasts are deflated. I will need a tummy tuck eventually, to remove the loose skin from my tummy, but I figured that I could do something before being done with my children to boost my confidence…since I plan on having two more kids. I went to 4 consultations in all, and each doctor seemed to tell me something slightly different. My first consultation was with a Dr. Cruise in newport beach, my second with a Dr. Kosins in irvine, my third with a Dr. Nichter in newport beach and my fourth with Dr. Andreasen in ontario. After carefully considering all of them, I decided to go with Dr. Andreasen. I really liked him, and he is less expensive than the other doctors. I have read reviews on his work, and feel very comfortable going forward with the surgery.
After consulting with Dr. Andreasen, I decided to go forward with 325cc high profile silicone implants. I am pretty petite, and I don't have a lot of breast tissue left. I emphasized to him that it is very important to me to still feel petite after my augmentation. I think that sometimes women who go too big in their breasts, they look chubbier all together. I still want to feel and look petite, just like a have nice sized breasts to fit my body. I was planning on doing 300cc's, but my husband said he liked the look of the 325's better…I think he's getting greedy…Just kidding:) Doctor Andreasen told me that it's not that big of a difference, so I decided to go with the 325cc implants. I feel like it's a really fine line. I want to leave there feeling like I got a breast augmentation, that people who know me will definitely notice, but not too big at the same time. Hopefully I made a wise decision with that size, I think I did. Time will tell.
I am really excited, but awfully nervous. I also told the doctor that I didn't want to max out my skin…I got stretch marks on my breasts with my first child, and knowing I am going to get pregnant again, I don't want to get more because the implants took me as far as my skin would stretch. He said the chances of me getting more stretch marks is minimal, that stretch marks kind of protect you from getting more. Hopefully that proves true. My breast don't tend to grow dramatically during or after pregnancy, at least not that I ever really noticed. A little bigger, but not much.
My surgery is paid for, and set for the 13th of March! So here it goes. Until then:)

Getting Excited, but SOOO Nervous!

My surgery date is tomorrow! AHH!! I am feeling really anxious. Mostly about leaving my kids for two days. I know that they will be in good hands, but still, I am their mother and do not like being without them:(. I am also nervous for surgery, because I have never had surgery before and am not sure what to expect. Everyone tells me to expect a lot of pain, which is never nice to hear, but I know it is the reality. I am just praying for a smooth recovery so I can get back to taking care of my little ones asap! Well, I will try to post tomorrow, if I am at all feeling up to it. Wish me luck! I wish luck to all those with surgery dates soon:)

I love them!!!

Hi all!
So, I had my breast augmentation by Dr. Troy J. Andreasen a little less than two weeks ago. I do not think I could sing Dr. Andreasen's praises any louder if I wanted to. He was such a wonderful doctor. Not only do I love my breasts (which is the most important), but I had absolutely no pain. Not at all. I know this sounds crazy, but really, my mother was shocked when I woke up from surgery, and felt just fine. She was worried that I would be uncomfortable on the drive home, but not one bit. I loved the surgery center, everything about it. From the moment I got there, they took me back, and eased any worries that I had. As soon as the anesthesiologist started giving me something to relax, that was that. That's all I remember. I don't remember being wheeled in or out of the operating room, the next thing I knew, the nurse was waking me up saying, "You're all done honey". I was waiting for the pain to hit when I got home, but it never did. Mind you, I did take the prescribed pain medications the first couple of days, but I really think that it was Dr. Andreasen's gentle surgery technique that really helped me have no pain. I have healed wonderfully. My breasts are dropping evenly. I feel really good. I was sore for the first week maybe, but only when I would move strange or something. Taking care of my two little ones, 1 and 3, was hard for the first couple days, but I just didn't lift them. I took care of their needs, and just sat down to hold them. I did have so much help. My family was wonderful, both for watching my children, and taking care of me. I am so excited to have nice breasts. I am very happy with the size, I chose silicone high profile 325cc implants. I love that they project out, but not to the side. It was very important to me to still feel petite after having an augmentation, and I do. I feel like Dr. Andreasen communicated very clearly with me, and understood the look I was trying to achieve, and he nailed it! I am planning on getting my tummy done in a few years, after my children, and I will not hesitate to go back to Dr. Andreasen. He is honest, very reasonably priced, and a very talented cosmetic surgeon. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone looking to have a procedure done. My experience was more wonderful than I even could have thought! My husband is pretty excited too, though he hasn't been able to fully enjoy them yet, considering I'm still healing;)

Pictures

Pictures….
Dr. Troy J. Andreasen

I would most definitely recommend Dr. Andreasen to anyone looking to have a cosmetic procedure. I feel like he was genuinely concerned about me, and very clearly communicated with me. I was very impressed from the first time I walked into his office, to my surgery day, to my post op appointments. I think my breasts look great, and am so excited about them. Also, I had no pain, and I think it was most definitely due to his gentle surgery technique. He is very honest, very reasonably priced, and a very talented cosmetic surgeon. I am planning on having my tummy done in the future, after I have finished having children, and I will not hesitate to go back. I am very grateful to him for my wonderful results. Go to Dr. Andreasen!!

You look great! I'm so glad to hear you had a good experience. I can't wait to get mine done with Dr. A! I'm going to my pre-op appointment on Monday and I'm so confused on what size to get!
It was seriously such a great experience! He is such an awesome surgeon, I am so happy I went with him. I am really happy with my size. I feel like I am big enough, but not too big...I told him initially I was trying to walk that fine line, and I definitely feel like he got it right. I feel like people who know me will notice, but those who don't, probably won't think I had a breast augmentation. They are definitely more noticeable in a bathing suit, when I am in my clothes they don't look too big. So, I think it just depends on what look you are going for. If you want an "augmented" look, then pick the bigger size implants, if you want to look like you just have a nice size for your body, then pick a smaller one. I would definitely listen to Dr. Andreasen's recommendations for size. He originally told me he would probably not want to go any bigger than 300's on me...but when I was trying them on, my husband liked the 325's...Dr. A said that they weren't that much bigger, and if I was deciding between the two, to go with the bigger ones. So I did. He said he normally recommends that to patients when the difference in the implants is so small, so that afterward they aren't thinking they should've gone bigger. I did come home and feel like they were huge at first. They were sitting pretty high up, and I just wasn't used to seeing them. But over the last couple of weeks, they have settled in more, and I just LOVE them! I am so excited for you! I hope everything goes well. Keep me posted! I know that Dr. A will take great care of you:) Remember to take really good before pictures...it's always fun to see the dramatic change:)
So excited for u! Cant wait for an update! ((:
I've also decided to go with Dr. andreasen! I was also thinking around 325 to 350cc, but I think my breasts are smaller than your before pics. I'm excited to see how it goes for you, and me!
That's exciting!! I think he is a good surgeon, and I think he will do a good job for both you and me. When is your surgery date? I am going on the 14th of march. Less than two weeks away! I am getting a little nervous:)
I plan on early June. I wish I could do it earlier, but I can't get time off til then. :( best of luck to you!