I Want to Have Rhinoplasty, Who Should I Go To? -United Kingdom

I haven't had it yet, I would like to have it done...

I haven't had it yet, I would like to have it done next month, But I'm nervous. I'm looking for a good surgeon in the uk. I'm not sure where to go! Any recommendation? About a month ago I've had lasek eye laser surgery but would rhinoplasty effect my vision? My optometrist surgeon said that should wait for about 3 to 4 months but I'd like to have it done next month.

Internet

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! Here's a list of questions to ask prospective surgeons and here's what some doctors say about choosing the right rhinoplasty surgeon for you.

Please keep us posted throughout your journey!

Hello! Finding the best surgeon in UK is tough, i'm looking too! It's hard to give you much help cos i don't know what country in the UK you're from and how far you're willing to travel. Just make sure you find a rhinoplasty specialist -i'd suggest looking at the BAAPS/BAPRAS website, they only review surgeons registered with them. If you find one elsewhere, make sure he's registered also. It's the British equivalent of.........can't remember what the American initials are, but basically 'board certified' :) Good luck and keep us informed
Thank you, I'm in London and was hoping to have it done here because of the complications that might occur after surgery. I heard surgeons in New York are really good but it is a bit pricy. But I'm wondering if I'm aloud to have rhinoplasty after LASIK surgery as I have had it done!
Well if he told you you're not allowed for 3 or 4 months, he knows best. Maybe get a second opinion; try the Ask a Surgeon section, or ask when you have a consultation