Mental Pain Caused by Tattoo - United Kingdom

Approximately 3 years ago my fiancé at the time...

Approximately 3 years ago my fiancé at the time suggested u get a tattoo. I got sucked into the idea, especially with all the reality tv shows featuring them. I had a Fu dog half sleeve design to represent strength and protection, although I wanted it somewhere less obvious I.e my back I was talked into placing it on my arm. I hate the way it's turned otu and feel it has ruined my life, I cannot wear sleeveless tops and feel I always have to keep it hidden from friends and family, even t-shirts have to be a certain length. I cannot look at myself in the mirror and have fallen into a deep depression over it I am taking medication for. I was left with debt when my fiancé left me and cannot contemplate the cost of removal, given the size I am doubtful it can ever be removed, I just want my life back and feel it has been stolen from me. I have researched removal creams and other at home removal methods on the web out of desperation but what I read is laser is the only way. There is a picosure studio near to me but is expected to run into thousands. Any one else experiencing the same crisis will be great to hear from. It is mentally draining thinking about this mistake on a daily basis and beating myself up over it.

Photo