25 Years Old - Breast lift with fat transfer. London UK

Hi All, Firstly thank you so much to all the...

Hi All,

Firstly thank you so much to all the lovely ladies that have posted and shared their experiences on this forum. It has honestly helped me so much in confirming my decision to go ahead with a breast uplift.

So, after losing about 3 stone I am really not happy with how my boobs have turned, i have lost the volume and perkiness that i ever had ( though admittedly they have never been truley perky). I have decided to go ahead with breast uplift, and have also been advised that a small implant (overs) is what would give me the most desired look. I have had my first consultation with Harley Medical Group a few weeks ago, but have been highly recommended (through my Mum's friend in the field of plastic surgery) to Patrick Mallucci. I have my consultation booked with him for the beginning of Feb, with a pencilled in surgery of the end of Feb. If anyone on here as every used him for a breast uplift, I would love to hear your experience with him. I am very excited and have been thinking about this for a very long time so am happy now to get this all done and enjoy my younger years with the boobs that I know I can feel more confident with.

Can anybody tell me how long the realistic recovery time is for this type of surgery, will I be able to stand up and walk around after the first day, though obviously will be taking it very very easy. Did anyone take any type of vitamins/Do any skin care routines on the areas where the scars will be before surgery? Ideally like most people I want minimal long term scarring. I have been advised that I will need the vertical scar and small incision in the breast crease also. Any advice/pictures that anyone has of scars healing over weeks/months would be great.

I will try and update this post as much as possible and keep everyone who is interested updated on my journey. I look forward to hearing any opinions/advice from anyone on here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this so far :) x

2 days Pre Op, Breast Uplift with Fat Transfer

Hey all! This site has been so so great with getting me prepared! I think I have ticked off everything on my to do list before surgery! So just to paint a picture (I will out up the dreaded real pictures soon) I am 24yo with no kids but dropping (surgeon kindly calls them 'heavy') boobs. I currently wear a 36 DD. My liposuction (tumescent) is being sucked outta me from my upper and lower tummy and flanks, the some of the fats being transferred to correct s slight asymetry. Im feeling a little nervous about the recovery time afterwards, I have booked to go away 6 weeks post op and I am a little worried about how much I will be able to do on the holiday (is scuba diving going to be possible?!) I have started taking arnica tablets and been using a vitamin oil on the surgery areas for the past few days so hoping for a smooth outcome with fast healing scars- just like everyone else hopes for I guess!

Tomorrow is the Day!!!

Wooooow I've been so nervous all day and eaten everything in sight so I'm sure the lipo is now well needed!! Tomorrow is the big day and I am just packing my little bag that I am taking with me... Knickers, joggers and a hoody, does anyone have any other suggestions of what to take?! Woohoo noobs tomorrow (new boobs), ahhh but so nervous!! Xx

Day 1 Post Op

Wohooo I did it!! Chest is feeling very tight but think my tummy is actually causing me the most pain!! Im very swollen and a heavy bruising already showing on my flanks and tummy from the lipo, I also haven't been told to wear any compression garment on my tummy?! If I wore a tight tank top is that better, might feel more supported? Anyway I came around from surgery at about 5ish, was looked after by two of the most incredible and attentive nurses that made me feel so comfortable, drank some water and had a cup of tea and a biscuit because I couldn't face my sandwich, then went to go to the toilet, almost fainted after I had been so then I was wheeled back into my little room and had some water and food and felt much better. I finally left the clinic at about 9:15pm at night. Think my painkillers are kicking in because finding it hard to type, update when I'm more awake! Xx

Post Op Updat

So just to update everyone, I am now 11 days post op- will put some pictures up very soon! It's been painful for the first few days, after 6 days I went into work as I had so so much stuff to catch up on that I couldn't do from my bed!! I was given the go ahead to get my incisions wet and shower properly by day 7, but my nurse said 'if it was me I would keep them dry if possible' as keeping the incisions dry promotes faster recovery? Not sure if there is much truth to this but I don't mind sponge bathing around my incisions and having my hair washed at the hairdressers! Will post some pictures up now :)

Picture update

3 weeks post op

Started doing scar treatment, doing very well so far, one side is healing better, scars are looking good but I'm so so impatient just want to see final results! Can anyone tell me about 'fluffing'?! I keep reading about it and I don't know what it means? Should I expect them to get a little fuller or is this their final shape now? They seem to have dropped a little from when I first had them, but don't think I want them to drop anymore, maybe just need to round out at the bottom. Does anyone had any suggestions for scar treatments? Been using HealGel and BioOil and Palmers Skin Therapy and just oiling them up as much as possible!! Have sharp shooting pains along the incision lines but think that's normal and they go after a few seconds. Have been off pain meds since week 1 :). Had a few dissolvable stitches come to the surface so I went back and nurse pulled then and snipped them down so that's why I have tape around the nipple. Will get more pics up but using phone and it just deleted a realllly long post I did before so this is more rushed!