Why do I have one breast larger then the other?

Hi ladies I don't really no who to talk to about...

Hi ladies I don't really no who to talk to about this so I came on here hoping for some advice or something. I'm nearly 3weeks post op I had 340cc unders I went from a 32a to I'm not sure what size yet. I'm so disappointed and well heart broken at how small they seem. I was hoping to be a nice big full d and with clothes on I look like a C or B cup.

I no they say wait till they drop and things but I really don't see how they would look any bigger. I've spent so much money and time and effort in this whole procedure and the last thing I thought I would be doing is posting a message like this. I don't even want to be around my freinds or leave the house because I just feel I'm being judged and that people will comment on the size.

Now I think about it I seemed happier before I had these implants. I also think I'm suffreing with depression slightly as my emotions are very high and I'm just randomly crying mainly with disappointment.

Hi I had my breast implants 11weeks ago and my...

Hi I had my breast implants 11weeks ago and my left breast is a lot bigger them my right. I have my 3month appointment coming up soon but I just wanted to get some advice before please so anyone that could help me would be great thank you.
I do have a photo but I'm not sure how to upload it if someone could tell me how to please.