Intracel - United Kingdom

This cost includes several treatments. Had my...

This cost includes several treatments. Had my first one last week and I can honestly say there was no side effects and not much pain, face is slightly red and dry for two days after but soon goes. I do not see any improvement to my acne scars but it takes a few sessions so I am keeping my fingers crossed that my skin will improve.

I will keep you updated and let you know if it is worth the money or is it just another fad that makes a lot of money out of people like me who suffers with bad skin and would pay anything to have good skin.

It's now the end of March and had my second...

It's now the end of March and had my second Intracel treatment this week. The pain we ladies go through, face very red and dry after two days and looks very wrinkly but I am hoping once the oils come back into my skin and it smooths out a bit. I remember after my first session my face felt the same but it did improve.
Still very hard to say if it is worth it but I have to have another few treatments before I see any benefit, girls at work have not notice and you can easy cover the redness with makeup.
Will update again after my third session.

I can see an improvement but it takes time and I have to give it at least 6 months after every treatment but my deep lines have faded and my skin is tighter, I am happy I got this done before going down the route of surgery.