Intracel - United Kingdom

This cost includes several treatments. Had my...

This cost includes several treatments. Had my first one last week and I can honestly say there was no side effects and not much pain, face is slightly red and dry for two days after but soon goes. I do not see any improvement to my acne scars but it takes a few sessions so I am keeping my fingers crossed that my skin will improve.

I will keep you updated and let you know if it is worth the money or is it just another fad that makes a lot of money out of people like me who suffers with bad skin and would pay anything to have good skin.

Thanks so much for starting your review. I'll be very interested to hear if you see noticeable changes in your scaring. My fingers are crossed for you too!

I'm not familiar with the "Intracel" treatment. Would you mind filling me in on what it is (ie a peel, a laser treatment, etc.)

The treatment works by fractional radio frequency and dermal needling, heating the deep dermis causing stimulation of the tissue to produce healthy skin such as collagen and elastin. The needles penetrate deep in the dermis and and heat the tissues for micro-seconds, healing time is very fast and it produces new healthy skin and fades scarring.

It's now the end of March and had my second...

It's now the end of March and had my second Intracel treatment this week. The pain we ladies go through, face very red and dry after two days and looks very wrinkly but I am hoping once the oils come back into my skin and it smooths out a bit. I remember after my first session my face felt the same but it did improve.
Still very hard to say if it is worth it but I have to have another few treatments before I see any benefit, girls at work have not notice and you can easy cover the redness with makeup.
Will update again after my third session.
Well it is 6 days post treatment and my skin is looking fresher, it might be my imagination but my eyes look slightly lifted and mt neck looks a little less crepey, the track dots have now gone and I have been using gamma hydroxy forte which helps shed the skin. My next treatment is around one month so I will keep updating.

Hi, I would be very interested to know if you have any further updates on your progress ?
I have provisionally booked a treatment ( not for acne scaring ) but as a anti ageing treatment, for skin tightening, the doctor I have seen is very impressed with the results he is seeing, but I have not been able to see any before and after photographs yet as the treatment is fairly new as a anti ageing treatment ( I have been advised that I would only need one treatment. I would be very interested to know where you are having the treatment to.

Hi Sammy,
May I ask how much you paid for your treatment and where you had it done?, I thought that £795 was a standard price?.thanks

I can see an improvement but it takes time and I have to give it at least 6 months after every treatment but my deep lines have faded and my skin is tighter, I am happy I got this done before going down the route of surgery.