Before Going to the DR! You Must See The King of Curves!!! The Best BBL Surgeon! - Union, NJ

First off, I have experience with cosmetic surgery...

First off, I have experience with cosmetic surgery in Canada, and in the mid 90's in NYC. None of the Doctors gave me the time, attention, and first class service like Dr. Shahine. I was considering going to the Dominican Republic or Columbia to get liposculpture on my abdominal area, and butt area. My Fiance' is a NYC ER Trauma Doctor, and was advising me of not going to the Dominican Republic, due to the cases coming through the ER with infections that were not responding to antibiotics. With that being said. A close girlfriend of mine, brought Dr. Shahine to my attention. My Fiance' was impressed that Dr Shahine uses local anesthesia. The other fact that impressed me was seeing his results through a friend of mine. Whom results I am posting that got the same work, I am getting. I will be going for a laser procedure this upcoming week. I will post before & after pictures. What I like the most about Dr. Shahine is that he takes his time during the consultation to answer your questions, he spend more time with you, than any Doctor I have ever met has. Dr Shahine wants my hemoglobins higher before doing my procedure. So I am taking elemental blood building iron pills to raise my hemoglobins. Meanwhile, I am getting prepared with essentials that are needed after the surgery (girdle, vitamins, supplies) Dr Shahine refused to perform any procedure on me, until my labs made him comfortable. I had the same labs when I consulted with other surgeons, and none of them cared, they wanted the cash! I am excited, and completely trust Dr. Shahine, he is a true medical professional with integrity. I will not be going to the Dominican Republic, wherein I would have to pay airfare, taxi, 3 meals a day, a place with nurses for 2 weeks. Dr Shahine prices are just a few dollars more, and there is no travel abroad with the possibility of getting an antibiotic resistance infection. Please note Dr. Shahine prices vary depending on weight, etc. I find, it was better to consult with Dr Shahine directly, because his rate depends on how much work that needs to be done. What I also appreciate is Dr Shahine, and his staff are available if there is any complications, which my friend did not have. I am referring my friends, and family to Dr Shahine before he gets so busy, and start raising prices, due to popularity.
Dr Ayman Shahine

Dr Ayman Shahine is the "King of Curves" this Doctor is phenomenal! I recommend Dr. Shahine to anyone considering cosmetic surgery! His cosmetic work is out of this world!!! Love, Love, Love, Dr. Shahine!

Does he have a website?
Yes he does, I don't know the site. I just called for a consult, and scheduled my procedure while I was at his office.
Good morning! Im so glad I ran into your post. Im scheduled to go to theDR in may, but I cant travel out the country now :( I have a awesome shape but I need my waist hourglassed .... is there anyway you can PM me ur doctors info. Please & thanks
Good Afternoon, I sent you his Nj office phone number. I have not seen any other cosmetic surgeon that sculpts the way this doctor does. Believe me, I have searched high & low. I love the way he sculpts.
Hey love, I saw the YouTube video it was very scary. It was such aggressive stabbing. Will this damage internal organs? I love his after pics. I saw 1 bad review but maybe I will schedule a consult. I am pretty slim.
Ok, no problem, the post came, as if you were commenting under my review. Thank you, yes my experience was awesome, and so were all of my girlfriends. Good luck on your search.
If you want to address me you can do so via direct msg. I didn't say anything about you or your review I made reference to the multiple reviews under the label plus size liposuction NY, on Realself, about by Dr. Shahine. Everyone should be armed with information when making their decisions I am glad you had a good experience and your not advertising for the doctor I would hope the good reviews are genuine just as I hope the multiple bad reviews are genuine too.
I just read multiple reviews of Dr Ayman Shahine, labled plus size liposuction NY. The review says that he is not timely, and the results are not good and the pictures dont tell the whole story and that the staff is writing good reviews... I don't know ladies
newyou01 my review is reflected upon my experience. I can not and will not speak for anyone else. I am all over social media. I don't work for anyone, nor am I paid by anyone. I am a housewife. I don't get involved in her say, I base my opinions on the services I received. If I receive good services, I will be forth right, and if the services are horrible, I would say so. But I am not going to give a bad review for someone that gave me top service, and care. If you feel that his review was written by his staff. You should look for a surgeon you are comfortable with.
Wednesday is My day! I pray I have just as good an experience with Dr. Shahine as everyone else has. Super excited and nervous. Wasn't completely happy or impressed with my last surgeon who I went back to twice.
Congrats!!! You are going to be more than fine. He is wonderful!
I hope so! Thank u!
Wow I can't believe she is totally alert and conversing during her lipo procedure, I prefer general but the results look great
I like that Dr Shahine does not use general anesthesia, there are too many more risks, with general.
Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us!

So, are you getting a BBL? Will you be setting a date soon, or are you still waiting on all your labs to be right?
Hi Kirsty, I am getting lipo sculpture on my love handles and stomach area. However I am very anemic, and have to wait for my blood levels to get higher, which I am hoping that by the end of March no later than April, I can at least get my one of my procedures. I am having 2 seperate procedures done at different times.
Good luck with the blood levels, I hope they get better for you! Keep us updated with your progress.