Because I Need It

I've been considering butt implants for a while...

I've been considering butt implants for a while but am so afraid of not getting the results i want or getting complications i keep putting it off. Im joining this site with hopes of getting advice from the girls that have done it, finding the right doctor and finally doing it because i need it!!!!!!

Wish pics

How I would like to look!

So confused

So I've been on this website a lot lately , reading everyone's reviews and comments trying to convince my self to take the next step! I have Atleast 3 doctors in mind I just have to get the courage to schedule a consultation !!!!! I wish this wasn't so hard !!!!!!!!

Consultations

So I've finally scheduled some consultations :)

Consultation

Had my consultation with Dr.Stanton he was very professional and answered all my questions. Mindy his patient coordinator was very nice & helpful. I'm pretty sure I'm going with him but since I don't plan on doing it till February 2015, I didn't scheduled my date. I'm also back at being nervous of complications specially after we discussed risks with the sciatic nerve, has anyone experience any issues with it? Base on my pictures he said I can do 300cc round, I'm 5'2" 120.