Because I Need It

I've been considering butt implants for a while...

I've been considering butt implants for a while but am so afraid of not getting the results i want or getting complications i keep putting it off. Im joining this site with hopes of getting advice from the girls that have done it, finding the right doctor and finally doing it because i need it!!!!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Wish pics

How I would like to look!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

So confused

So I've been on this website a lot lately , reading everyone's reviews and comments trying to convince my self to take the next step! I have Atleast 3 doctors in mind I just have to get the courage to schedule a consultation !!!!! I wish this wasn't so hard !!!!!!!!

I will follow your journey .. Wish u luck too!
I feel you ! :/ I'm on the same page ..

Consultations

So I've finally scheduled some consultations :)

Lol I'm with you. So far I'm leaning towards Dr Stanton in Beverly Hills :)
did you have a consultation yet?
Sorry yes I had a phone consultation. He was nice but I live in Miami so I was really nervous about being so far :( I went to dr Salama last week for a consultation and I scheduled the surgery already! :) :| excited/nervous lol I'm doing bbl & implants btw.

Consultation

Had my consultation with Dr.Stanton he was very professional and answered all my questions. Mindy his patient coordinator was very nice & helpful. I'm pretty sure I'm going with him but since I don't plan on doing it till February 2015, I didn't scheduled my date. I'm also back at being nervous of complications specially after we discussed risks with the sciatic nerve, has anyone experience any issues with it? Base on my pictures he said I can do 300cc round, I'm 5'2" 120.

i wish u luck and speed recovery ,,, plz keep us updated.
Check out my review if you can. I did implants and had them removed I did not achieve the desired result not to mention it was the most uncomfortable thing ever with a lot if risk and very extended recovery. The bbl was by far a better experience with a better result and everybody told me I didn't have enough fat. Good luck
Ur not alone, don't worry. I was born with a sacral taratoma wich made me have no butt, only scars. Thinking about butt implants. "Butt" maby silicone? Idk, still in my early teens, can't wait to be 18 to get it!! Don't worry girl, u will have a new butt in no time!! Be strong!!!