8lbs to goooo.......!!@

I found this site about a month ago after being...

I found this site about a month ago after being bored and googling "Butt implants". I'm so happy I've found it because I finally found there a whole secret society I didn't know existed. LoL I had BA about 7 yrs ago and though that's an quite popular procedure, It took me over 4 yrs of research to finally dp it. (I probably didn't need to take that long but I didn't want to choose the wrong surgeon and ended up with a breast under my arm Lol) Since this is elective surgery I wouldn't forgive myself for choosing the wrong surgeon and getting the wrong results.
But back to my butt, So after getting my BA I started thinking about Butt implants and it has always been in my mind though just somewhat of a passing thought. I never felt i had a sad butt because I've always been comfortable with what I have (though since finding this site i've felt terribly inadequate lol) I just always wanted it a bit more "enhanced" I recall mentioning it to my X who was against the idea. Anyway... fast forward to today...I don't intend to spend 4 yrs researching. Actually if I could become sufficiently confident with a surgeon I think will give me the results I want (without going to the emergency room or seeking additional medical care being as part of the recovery process) I'm almost prepared to book a surgery date asap. After stalking this site I keep thinking it would be ideal to do it in the winter (I'm on the east coast /DC area) when there is less activities and the snow gives me an excuse to stay in for the 6-8 weeks downtime.
MY PHYSIQUE
I'm 5' 3" and currently about 130 lbs. All my life I weighted 99 lbs lol Yup Then I would exercise to gain muscles which kinda works but the did tome my arms. Now the weight I've gained goes to my upper body. Actually I gained weight this summer (went up to my highest 141 lbs) going out and eating like a horse and though I loved the Butt I gained it wasn't proportionate to my upper body so I didn't even enjoy it.. then my arms.. omgooodness I would have hacked them off if I didn't need them. They got soooo huge so hated my body so now I'm back down to a look that doesn't make me cringe when I look in the mirror. Arms are still disproportionately bigger but it's not that bad comparing and I still hate them.

So after reading a few reviews and recalling my summer weight gain (which was totally new to me- never would have imagine I could get to that weight) I'm beginning to think Bbl might just work for me but i am still sold on the permanence of but implant. Another issue with the weight gain is that it went to my face, chin and neck- the horror !! lol No area of my upper body was spared !!

That said, I'm looking to do lipo of the Arms! chin, and my entire upper body. Every crevice the fat can be found on my upper body I want it gone... and have it injected in my hips (i'm somewhat narrow) for the hourglass shape and butt area to give the implant the most natural look possible.

I have seen some names on here for Butt implants and another set of names for BBL but I am still looking to find a surgeon who can do both extraordinarily well. So I'm hoping a vet of this site or via experience could help point me in the right direction or give suggestions. Will try and update pics of the "triangle" soon lol

Selfies

Thought I'd add some current pics. I am loving to improve my shape and get a bigger Butt. Here's my current body and some wish pictures.

rs cropped wish pics.

Just realized rs cropped the wish pics so all isn't shown. Oh well. Will redo individually which I get some time.

that should have read....

I'm 'looking' to improve my shape... pardon this and any other typos identified :-)

Wish picks

more wish

Article On Shapewear ......

..... that might explain some of the symptoms I read about on some vets blog. I just read this article that thought I would share. The things we do for beauty !!! Unfortunately I will still be doing what I have to do !!! he he he!

Article cont'd.... oooppps here's the link

Spanx And Other Shapewear Are Literally Squeezing Your Organs

Please share what weight gain tactic...

Please share what weight gain tactic worked for you. I'm preparing to gain wait but only giving myself 30 days to gain 20 lbs. I know about ensure and the like but was wondering if there anything else out there that I could add to my arsenal. I am trying to not let fast food me the primary method but I know I will end up eating some amount of unhealthy foods but hoping to keep it to a minimum.

Weight Gain Stresses and such...

Never thought gaining weight would have been this hard.... but I should have because I 've been skinny all my life. I have decided to only do a BBL and No implant but to get the maximum projected ASS I desire, I need to gain about 20 lbs. I would like to go into surgery at atleast 150 lbs Last yrs summer weight gain was a bit deceptive I guess because I wasn't even trying so I assumed it will be easy to gain it back. Maybe it's because I am trying to gain in a short period of time?!....

I didn't want to gain the weight and not be able to fit my clothes for months before because I told myself I am not going to buy anymore clothing til I do this surgery. ( hahhaaa guess that's also a way to keep me motivated to get this surgery over with) Sooooooo I think I will be able to get some time recovery in Mid June to July so now I am on this weight gaining struggle.

I have received quotes for from Drs both in the US and DR. I have am leaning toward going to DR because with such a short time it's hard to get a early date and my situation is so fluid I wouldn't know exactly when I can do it til like 2 weeks or so before. Plus DR results are comparable to the short list of Drs here that I have on my list short list.

I am doing this a bit unconventionally because I don't even think I will select the doc til I am actually in the county - again from my short list of top 3 (maybe 4) choices there. I have read many stories of girls who send deposits and set dates only to end up choosing a totally different doc to do their surgery so I think I should be okay choosing once I get there.

My biggest obstacle right now is my weight gain it's in my mind all the time. I'd be driving somewhere and thinking "I should be munching on something... but I don't feel like it !!!" lol. I know if I just need to eat more but it's hard to thing about eating when I'm conducting biz all day. Maybe it's just me. Add to that I am avoiding everyone til this after this surgery so I don't going out eating and such which would help. ughh!! I have told no one and will not. I'll figure out my after recovery when I get back dwl (I know i know lol) I will be moving and wouldn't be settled before the sx. I am choosing to prioritize this sx because I don't know when I will be able to have anymore downtime before the winter and I want to do it asap. So I have a few options for recovery but we will see.

Been taking a multiviamin and a prenatal since I found this site dwl (Ikr) because I knew I would have just been a matter of time before I get this done.

I prob wouldn't buy any supplies til I book my flight. (LoL yea I know... I'm not a planner and a real fly by the seat of my pants kinda girl....NOT good for situations like these.) But I have read tons have reviews, have made a list, so I have an idea what I'll be taking or need to get. One thing I did the other day almost in a panic was to check the expiration on my passport lol... I knew I will need to renew it soon but it's not til next year... so the one sure thing I have so far this is my passport smh ...

I have the normal concerns about DR but i'm an Island girl so I think I will be ok though I don't speak the language.. just have to prepared for that too. **fingers crossed**

Anywhooo I'm rambling... congrats to the new big booty queens and to those almost there and those preparing. Good Luck.

Me as of 4/14

another

Anyone cancelling their surgey with Dr Salama in July??

I'm having a hard time gaining weight so I was thinking about just going with a doc I know can do a good job on small girls and then gain weight later and hopefully my results will still be what I want. Salama he is book through nxt year. I'm not sure who in DR can do a great job with my current weight. If there is anyone needing to cancel their sx in July with Salama inbox me pls.

I will continue to try gain weight but I need a plan B. I need this sx out of the way at least by end of July.

Review deleted

Just tried updating and adding pix and it all got delete ...don't have the patience today so with try another day.

Pix, butts and DR

The last time I tried updating it didnt post. I'm having one of those days so I thought I would get on here and looks at asses to clear my mind lol.

Btw.. I 've gotten messages from people telling me dates they are canceling or looking to change w/DrSalama but when I respond they go silent. smh

So it looks like I am DR bound. Thinking either Duran or Cabral at this point. My weight gain isn't coming along as fast as I want. I'm about 135 now depending on the day. Tempted to throw the scale in the garbage lol. I was hoping to be 150 going into sx but at this point i'll even settle for 145... but i"m not giving up. Bought 4 packs of ensure plus yesterday and had 2 already today.

So I have been taking pic to compare. I hardly take pix so now I have been snapping photos here and there so I can assess after sx. I narrowed my wish pix now termed "must have pix". Most are rs girls who are about by height and weight pre sx and have the results I want. I've add some recent pix of me.

My concern for DR now is finding a recovery house. My first choice is to get a hotel and a private person to take me around, post of care, doc, etc but haven't found a review with such contacts yet. I will keep looking and if not will do a recovery house. I will be doing my arms so I will definitely need help the first couple days after.

Camera Butt tricks ...

Had to come on and share this ( running late but can't help it) So I'm here about to get a shower walking around naked and caught myself in the mirror... well all looks the same to me but I decided to snap A Pic 1st pic here. and omg... initially I assumed I had hit the button or clear and what I'm seeing is a wish pic I had saved.... oh no... check my phone.. that's the pic I just took... i got so excited then glanced in the mirror and that was not the same ass staring back at me.... maybe this is what they call 'bottom butt?'. So it had me wondering about pix I see here..... thing that makes you go hmmmmm. Oh well... I'm loving this pix.... its all me... even if taken from an angle... lol. after sx this is what I want looking back at me when how near far no matter what side I look from.
I dont want a juicy camera butt...or an awesome in clothes butt..I want to a fabulously big juicy naked butt that look fats and extremely fluffy from every and any angle IN PERSON..... lol Well I will be staring at this pix all day.... it's making me feel good even if I don't see the same thing when I look in the mirror lol Now I'm so eager to get this done!

Weight gain progress

So persistence has paid off. I am up about 10lbs in a few weeks. I was somewhere between obsessing and freaking out about it but then I just stopped worrying about it and just commit to keeping at it and it's working. I'm up to 138-140 lbs depending on the day. I was about 128 lbs when I started. Using ensure plus drinking about 3-4per day. I also drink smoothies that I make i used a protein powder, whole milk ( which is now affecting my sinus so I changed to almond milk which unfortunately has less calories) add ice cream, tons of peanut butter (i don't like peanut butter) avocado, sometimes i'll add chocolate chip cookies, and even granola bars. Another thing I did was I found some individual Marie Calenders frozen meals that are 500+ calories. (I have found 3 different ones do far.) Decided to try these instead of eating excessive amounts of fast food - which I still do, just less compared to what I thought I would need to. I really don't know if this substitution is an healthier choice but I am sticking with it. I don't even enjoy the meals I just buy them because of the amount of calories they have. Some has way less than 500 calories so you will have to check the nutrition info to see which has the 500 calories or more.

So doc has advised that we should be at our ideal weight for surgery and I think my ideal weight for the large ass I want when it's all said and done would be 140lbs so my thinking why do I want to gain more? Well i'm going to exchange common sense for hopes of a massive ass at this point so..... 10 more lbs it will be. I can loose weight after if needed lol

So I was at the pool today and felt like a perv. I kept staring the females backsides and body shapes without abandon and only catching myself when its too late lol Didn't feel too good about that but guess it comes with 'ass hopes' lol

8 lbs to go....

I'm not 143 lbs. I now have cellulite on my butt and stretch marks....It seems i'm getting cellulite on my thighs too ugh!!! I am concerned about my bulging gut. Will it retract and look like it did before?? They say be careful what you ask for. I wanted to gain weight and here it is.... I don't know if i'm built genetically for all this weight. I have now started exclusively used the coco butter in the tub-the one that melts when you rub it on your body... I am now slathering it only belly and butt. I'm using it on my legs too where I see the cellulite. I am wondering how did other girls like me deal with this issue... For now I am hoping the coco butter will help some of these effect. At this rate I'm gonna be told I need a tummy tuck! That would just be too hilarious knowing where my body is coming from. I am wondering if I should continue try gaining the 8 lbs or just quit and see what can be done with what I currently have....

I so thought I was a bad ass and had no probs going to DR then all off a sudden yesterday I read some stories and it get me concerned for the 1st time. Of course I had read similar stories before and why it had such an effect on me now i'm not sure. Now I don't feel so bad ass anymore lol The fact is I am going this alone and I have to take that into consideration. ***sigh***

Congrats to all the ladies who recently arrived in Big Butt Land!!

typo

that should have read -----I am NOW 143 lbs...

I know the weight gain struggle is real. I hate these ensure drinks and forcing myself to eat when I'm not even hungry. It's definitly a lot of pressure. I stuffed a piece of cheesecake down my throat yesterday and washed it down with a chocolate ensure. I wanted to gag. Hang in there girlie. And make sure to be extra lazy so you don't burn off your calories!!!
Being lazy sounds enticing and that is another struggle. I am paying attention to my activities though and try to consolidate my activities. I can't drink the ensures or smoothies with anything. I just would no go down well so I try to drink them between meals or snacks. I don't mind them at all. Wish I could find the banana flavor. It's my fav from yrs back when at attempted weight gain lol
Great job and congrats on finding someone in July! Ur going to look just like ur wish pics...great!
Girl, don't say that to loud because I might hold the ps to it!! I can only pray.
I hope your surgery go well and I know waiting is the hardest part but if you have questions feel free to message me I had a bbl done twice. Good luck!
Thanks!
Hi I'm canceling my date its on July 27th
Thanks. I inboxed you.
Have considered Dr. Bruno? He does amazing butts with small framed girls. Check him out.
Thanks for your recommendation. I'm on the east and hoping to not have to fly so far. But thanks!!
Yes Micky d's, sonic, Taco Bell and sweets and more sweets everyday all day and after 7pm and slow dwn cause you have a great working metabolism and u know once u get moving it starts to cut up and eat up everything u take in like parontas!!! Smile poor bby I wish I had your metabolism! Best wishes! U can do it u have to bcz u don't want to waste ur money do u?
Thanks dear... I am trying. It seem a mental thing because thing about eating those makes my stomach so uneasy it diminishes my appetite. But I'm hanging in there. I'm trying the late night eating and trying to slow down. You're right I sure don't want to waste money. On a positive note I think I gained some weight. The scale is now fluctuating between 134 and 138... so not sure if I gain 1 or 5 more lbs lol smh...
Good for you! See!
Girl, I am in your shoes. I've been skinny all my life as well. My sx is 3 months away and instead of gaining, I'm losing. I was 125 when I went for my consultation in Feb, now I'm 122. Idk what to do anymore. Like u, sometimes I don't feel like eating. Or my mouth wants it but my stomach doesn't. But, we can't give up if we want that booty. On that note, let me make my way to Mcdonalds.
ikr.... Hope yours is coming along well bc I 'm getting really frustrated.
Yeah girls, I feel you, I had the same problem I was 144bls on Mars as I want to do my second round BBL, my surgeon required me to gain 5lbs (my projection is a huge butt). It was hard at the beginning but I did by: Ensure plus (everyday 1 or 2) Iron pills - 1 pill Complex B - 1 pill At least 3 meal a day Eating after 9pm (ice cream, Mcdo, junk-food) You can also try an appetite stimulant (but most of then will make you sleep) like Tresorix Now I'm 169lbs :)) I stopped the gain weight thing bcoz I decide to have my surgery in November and don't want to overweight but I'm still taking the iron pills and sometime Ensure in order to have a good hemo level
Congrats. I'm doing ensure plus as well. 2 or 3 per day..sometimes more if I had an active day. We'll see how it goes. Good luck on your round2..
Hi there. Welcome to the group. I was instructed to gain 10-15 pounds. I am 5'1 138 at the time. I am now in the 140's. I have found that eating something heavy right before bed helps. Also if you can tolerate it ,try to have some type of dessert with each meal. I hate sweets but I've been forcing a few chocolates, slices of cake ,and frozen yogurt/ice cream. Gravy and extra sauces will help too. I am actually horrified to look in the mirror and I still have about 10 pounds to go. My daughter drinks muscle mass shakes and has put on a few pounds. I can't tolerate the taste though. And of course pasta, bread with butter , and potatoes. Good luck on your journey ; )
Thank you very much for the advice. I will certainly see if this helps.
I need to find a doctor in New York or in Massachusetts somebody please help me
Dr Schulman in NY. He's pretty good
Try Dr. Alkon in NJ, he did mine and I'm so so happy
@Kyzbutt.... have you done a review? If no could you please do one and include before and after pic so that we can have an idea of Dr. Alkon work? I am glad to hear that you are happy with your results. Hope you are healing/have healed well.
Sorry, didn't see you msg Yeah check my page thx
Hi Honestly u look awesome and in my opinion I think you have a great shape , if i'll do butt implants i'll make sure to look like u right now.