Is This How It Goes

So fairly new to real self and just like everybody...

So fairly new to real self and just like everybody else on here fell in love with the site. I've been mostly reading reviews and info, hell I wasn't even gonna post anything until it was closer to my time ( I gotta lose some weight and save some dough). I did manage to get a few quotes just to see about how much it would cost me and that's where my problem came in at. I specifically asked for bbl, br, and lipo and every quote I received was a quote including a tummy tuck, which I don't want at all that scar is horrible looking (just my opinion). I didn't leave out the fact that I wanted to lose some weight before my procedure. And to make matters worse the doctors say to put all your questions in one email but they always only answer my first question and don't even bother to entertain the rest. It wasn't like I had a laundry list of questions, although I really do lol. I guess I should've waited until I lost my weight???
Undecided

See that's the problem I'm running into Docs only answering the first question. That let's me know that they won't be attentive to my needs and they get scratched off the list.
I dont blame you. But you willfind the one your comfortable with
Right at first I thought it was a DR thing because of the communication but I got it from the states too. Who are you going too and when
I was told i need a TT also . I have seen some good looking scars,even some you can barely see. thanks for sharing,i will be following you:-) Are you going overseas or undecided with that?
I think I wanna go to yily. I wasn't happy about hearing a needed a tt but when I really thought about it I'd rather come out all the way right instead of not getting it and not love my results. I'm not having surgery for mediocre results go hard or go home right or something like it lol. Who are you going too???
Hey Cake,I will be going with Robles after much back and forth.Shes really good with her TT incisions.I couldbt contact Yily.Yes,I want to make sure everything comes out great!
Hey cake! You still losing & saving? U going to yily? Hope ur well.
I wanna go to yily I'm still saving and losing. Who are you going too???
I m going to Robles, sx on 12/12. I lost last year, this year I m savin! :) check out my review...
Hey girl keep asking til u get ur answers. I researched a couple of years b4 I found this site ( wish I would have found it sooner. So much info on here). This site helped me make my final decision. My surgery is march 18th. ..yay
Hey there! And they(ps) also say they look at every wish pic but they don't ...lol
Right smh
You Make it a priority to reach out and congratulate everybody with a new blog you are amazing.
Thx babe. I just do what I would want others to do when it's my turn :D
I was coming on to say the same thing ^^.... cakebythepound, you seem so warm and welcoming.I think it's wonderful that your getting so informed before hand. When your finally ready your going to be an expert. :)
Welcome! I ran into the same thing with surgeons telling you to ask all of your questions and then the only answer one. Super frustrating! I hope you find someone to do everything you're wanting done. Don't settle, that's for sure! Good luck!
Hey Cakebythepound! If you know you can lose the weight before the sx then just ignore the TT price! Save up for what you know you want done, cause they can't make you do something that you don't want to do and that scar is one UGLY thing if done by the wrong person!! Hope everything works out for you in the end!! Keep us posted!
Thx I decided to just get the tt and I'll cover it with a tattoo. One more tat won't hurt lol. Now the issue is when and who do I get to do my breasts??? Yily great at sculpting but breasts not so much. I wanted her to be my ps but she can't touch my titties lol
She's no good at breasts???? I knew there was a reason she wouldn't answer my question about ba lol and I asked twice in two separate emails.
Naw that's not her specialty she might have a few good reviews on here for breasts but I ain't ran into none yet. No offense to anybody that let her do theirs though ijs
I just saw a post that had yily boobs and they looked pretty nice, but I'll still hold off on that tho.
Right! Her BA's look like she had Parkinsons and they do not look good at all lol *I'm not knocking anyone who got them done by her* Who all did you request quotes from and how long did it take for them to get back to you? I emailed some but I think I should use realself.com to email them again if I don't get a reply by Wednesday.
No good at all! She has some shaky hands when it comes to cutting but if you want a skinny waste she is the girl!!
Who review was it. I wish like hell I could let her do mines she too hit and miss for me. Do you know how long after breast can I have another major surgery