Lift with Implants

So I have been thinking about this for a while. I...

So I have been thinking about this for a while. I want to hVe kids but these days you can have them
As late as 38 so I decided to get my lift now. You only live once right! I am getting silicone 245cc in one and slightly smaller in other. He's also lifting me and fixing my assymetry and making my nipples 4 cm in diameter!

Some more before pictures

My right one is bigger than left

Working out a lot

As I won't be able to work out for 4 weeks I'm making sure I get in as much as I can!

10 more days eek

Asked doc to rather use 280cc as I want to be a full D so here's hoping!

Before pic

Severe assymetry, big areloas,sagging and not full on top, bad shape

Next day after op

Still had to walk around with drains and a bag of my blood. They look too big here. I'm on myprodil and df118. Quite happy except can't really hang with dogs incase they pull drains out

Thurs 25

Ok I wish he made me bigger but I'm in love! He fixed the tubularness. He only put 200cc in right and 240cc in left. I did ask to go one size bigger and my bf says they look double the size, but I'm worried they will shrink when they drop

25 thurs

See me in my sportsbra. I was in no pain today. I hope the right one drops as looking bigger than left

Fri 26th

Ok my left one hurts a little - in the crease. I dunno why but hope it's not an infection. How will I know anyway cos the strips are on. It's itchy though. Does any one have thoughts?
Took more pics of my boobs so u can see if they dropped a little! Hope so! They don't feel smaller

Before and after

So I was a b/c and now I'm a full c. Can't wait until pain goes away so I can start getting my summer body ready!

Ok measured myself

And according to a bra measure chart I should be 34DD. Going to try on in only a month though.
I went to a BBQ last night and danced a lot, now my boobs feel sore. There's no bleeding or redness. Could I have done some damage?
Dr Gregory Ash

He is so awesome! He's very stern. I asked him when I could tan and he said never as tanning is bad for you. :) I wanted him to make me bigger but luckily he didn't as I don't want to look unprofessional At work. I would definitely recommend him.