Ultherapy to Tighten Jowl and Submental Area - Seattle, WA

I did this procedure to help maintain the look I...

I did this procedure to help maintain the look I have now but to also tighten the jowl and submental area. I do notice a significant difference.

I am now 90 days post treatment and I am happy that I decided to proceed with treatment. There was pain involved but the center I went to did an excellent job at distracting me during treatment and they also administered drugs to ease the pain.

I would recommend this treatment to others - not invasive and there is absolutely zero down time - but there is pain during the treatment.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

PLEASE -- someone start posting pics for us!!!
I would love to post a picture, however I don't have the capabilities to do so.
Sorry too shy. Happy with it so far because it worked better than all the others (Thermage and Titan).
Did you notice even a slight improvement in 3 weeks?
I think it takes longer, they say if you see a difference immediately, it's post procedure inflammation, and does not "count." So be careful when you read these to see how long after procedure the results are supposedly good.
Is Ultherapy safe for someone who had a breast cancer, stage 3C ?
Will it not trigger the cells to become cancerous again?

She had finished her chemo and radiation treatment 2 years ago.

Hi Liza -- You may want to ask that question in the Doctor Q&A forum. Of course, you're welcome to post here as well, but there are over 1,000 doctors who answer questions on the doctor forum and they're more likely to know the answer. Good luck. :)