Lightsheer Diode Laser Really Works - UK

After 5 treatments almost all hair from my armpits...

After 5 treatments almost all hair from my armpits is gone. I'm now one year after the last treatment, and I'm very happy with the result.

I recently got en email of someone asking me what kind of laser was used;like the title of my review it is: Lightsheer Diode Laser (from Lumenis)

p.s.I didnt share the name of the clinic because i don't want anyone to have the idea that I'm here for the wrong reasons.
It's not a weird question, i do understand it i don't have pictures. You've got to believe me. I'm a high demanding person, but I am very happy with the result !!

Hi,

I believed you, I just wanted to know about pictures because they help tell the story and help our community members. Thanks for being such an active part of the community.

-Britt

Are you maybe confusing this laser with other lasers/ipl ? I've did MUCH reseach before, and the lightsheer diode really seems ( one of) the best. So don't waste money on other lasers, from my experience this laser really works !

I know it might be weird, but do you have before and after pictures?

-Britt

No, not at all. I'm now more then a year after the last treatment, and the hairs did not came back at all, the result is still the same. The only thing i've heard is that hormones can change your remaining light colored hair into darker hair.
Absolutely ! It's absolutely worth the effort, money and pain, it really is a bit painful.

I've read other reviews where the hair has come back have you experienced that?

-Britt

Thanks for the review, are you still happy with the results?