Invisalign Caused Me Nothing but Trouble - UK

I have the treatment to correct my spacing over...

I have the treatment to correct my spacing over bite 40 U 20 L, I did 10 and it failed.

Was sold this amazing product only to be bitterly disappointed. I did everything by the book and it failed, now I have been offered a discount and another practitioner to try it once again but im not sure yet. The discount is however making me reconsider trying again. If all things were the same I wouldn't have bothered, it is not that invisible really although better than a brace, lots of people dont notice it but im sure there are a load that do also but are to polite to say, its not something you would say if you seen someone wearing it, in fact I have noticed them on others since. Its like wearing a gum shield all day top and bottom and no matter how many times you brush or mouthwash it will harbour bacteria and it can stink bad sometimes, especially after a sleep. Its also hard to take in and out especially if you have attachments. It does make taking difficult and embarrassing at times, hard to say T's and F's and lisping is a regular thing.

The service in general I had was also very poor from the dentist and Invisalign. And I will also mention that as the main manufacturing/design process is in the states it takes forever to get anything done, your dentist is almost just like the middle man.

I realise there are high cost throughout the process with the technology etc plus dentists fees but I honestly think its way overpriced for working class people. They know people are are suffering with their apearience and confidence and they captilise on it. The process you have to go through to get to an end result is also not good for these people (like me) who are struggling with their confidence.

Not sure yet if I am going to give it another go yet, but I just wish there were other teeth alignment options available to me in my area. It does seem to be popular and available almost everywhere.

If its a short treatment its a no brainer but for something over 20 liners (40weeks) its going to be very tough and it a gamble its going to get there.

One last thing even after 40 liners there is always a chance they could also say, its going to take another 15 liners ( + or however many ).

I have been embarrassed big time by the whole process, I even had to keep wearing liners that were not fitting as I was told too. This review is only part of the story. I have been through the process once and I am no where near smiling. Do I try again with a discount not sure but my other option is do nothing about my teeth as there are no alternatives near me.

: (