Breast implant removal with Fat Transfer . - United Kingdom, GB

Hi everyone I would be really grateful to anyone...

Hi everyone
I would be really grateful to anyone who has info on having fat transfer to breast after having their implants removed.! I am looking to do that but not sure where to go. I am looking forward to getting my breast implants removed and feeling free but it would be nice to get a fat transfer done too. Looking for the right surgeon who is able to do this.., not sure, Is it even possible..? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks X

Had consultation with Mr Mehboob Ali 22/01/2014

Hi everyone,
I had my consultation with Mr Ali yesterday and very happy with the outcome.
Mr Ali is so polite and took time to explain everything from the pros and cons which is involved with most surgeries. There was no pressure his side and he said a few times that i should take my time and think about it. Mr Ali was honest with the results i will achieve and very informative on how he does the technique. He examined me and was happy with the fat donor site too. He said that he can do fat transfer to my breasts after removing the 11 year old implants. He said i will be i cup less than i am which i really dont mind because i just want these out. I am 34c at the moment so will end up with a B. To be honest my first priority is to get them out and mentally feel healthier. The fat transfer option is an added bonus ! He said i can also go back to him after 12 months if i wanted more fat transfer.
So i have booked a provisional appointment for surgery in 1 month time but i have to wait to hear from his secretary for confirmation. I am really excited and so happy to have met him. He is a lovely man and really listens and understands.
Oh and i mentioned this website and names etc. Will keep everyone posted nearer the time, any questions please feel free to ask xX

Had surgery on 19th Feb 2014

Hi everyone, i had surgery on 19th and apologies for late update but have been very sore and in lots of pain .! I didnt expect this much pain especially comparing myself to other peoples experiences on here. Mentally i Feel happy that they have gone but my body feels so tired and very painful. My Arms are hurting when i lift them and my stomach and flanks are incredibly sore from the fat transfer.! My right breast has sharp pains and to add to all that i Still feel sick at times from medicine :(
Sorry girls for a miserable update lol but i Will give a proper update when i feel little better. Love to all x

Very happy so far

Hi everyone, feeling so much better, pain and swelling gone down thank God. Had an appt with nurse today and she took off bandages and said i am healing very well, scars are hardly noticeable and its only been a week.! i am very happy with the results.! much much better than i expected. I know the size will go down but very happy as i am sure i still will have a nice pair lol.! Have a follow up with consultant in few weeks. If any ladies want to remove their implants and swap them for fat then choose Mr Mehboob Ali as he is fantastic at his job.! He got the fat from love handles and stomach so i have a smaller waist too .!! So well worth it, Goodluck to all ! Xx

Just over 2 weeks ! X

Hi everyone its been just over 2 weeks since i had implants out and i am happy with results. Thank God i havnt had any complications or problems and pain has only been in one breast more than other and also in the liposuctioned areas (waist and stomach) which was expected.
I am still on painkillers but can go without for a longer period. Thank God my scars have healed beautifully and only bruising still left. I am going to post pics now and would like to add that the pics really dont do justice as they look better and fuller in real. I just hope to God they stay this size lol.!! Oh and i must mention after i had my breast augmentation 11 years ago i lost alot of sensation in my nipples but now i have got it back .!! Yipeee.!!! cant belive these small things make a difference to how you feel. Mentally i am so happy they are out and if i could turn back time i would never put my body through this stress. But i just was fascinated with big breasts at that time, yes i know i was young and stupid lol.! But Now i have learnt the hard way and grateful for health. I truly beleive a handful is youthfull and classy. Clothes fit better and i look slimmer too. My old 34C bras are fitting me better which is making me more happy. All in all i thank the Beautiful Lord it all went well. Wish everyone all the best X

Before and after pics x

Day before surgery
Then 1 week post surgery
Then just over 2 weeks x

4 weeks since op and very happy :)

Just gone 2 months and Happy

Its been 2 months since my removal of implants with fat transfer and i am soooo glad i did it.! Very happy with result and even more fantastic is that my old 34C bras fit me perfectly. Obviously they dont stick out so much but they are lovely and natural. Mr Ali done a great job.!!

Hi Girls just an idea of the size before BA

I dont have a pic of what my boobs looked like before BA but i found this pic on the internet which are a close match as possible. I had my BA at the age of 30 and i was size 6-8 with hardly any fat. With time and age i have put on weight and size 10 now. Hope this helps x
Mr Mehboob Ali

Fantastic Doctor.!! i am so happy with his work. Boobs look gorgeous.!! Mr Ali is humble and so down to earth. Very good at understanding what patient needs are. He is a Great surgeon .!