What Do I Do in the Case of Im Unable to Get my Braces off ? - Tyler, TX

I`m a 21 year old college student who was paying...

I`m a 21 year old college student who was paying for braces and then begging to be financially unable to pay to get them off and I`m really scared of what can happen and no one wants to work with me , I can make payments but everyone wants the money up front . I don't know what Im going to and i need help because i love to smile and i just want my braces off . This would be my Christmas wish.

P.S. I forgot to mention that if you think you want braces again in the future, it may be a good idea to just keep them on for a bit unless you think it's gonna be years before you can get them again. You will have to pay to get them off now and then pay again to get them back on in the future. That's a lot of money. You just have to be sure to take care of your teeth really well while you have them on so using Phos-fur mouthwash for braces to help with white spots, stains, etc... and flossing and brushing. I got all my ortho supplies at Wal-Mart. Hope this helps.
Hi. I recommend checking out CareCredit. That's how I paid for my invisalign. I had braces in h.s. and was on a payment plan for those. As an adult, I applied for CareCredit and paid for my Invisalign and now Fast Braces with that. I only have to make a payment of $101 a month. Not sure if you can even do a payment monthly but wanted to let you know one option.
try a dental school
my braces came off accidently 3x so do this: Get a can of soda and swish the bubbles in your mouth while watching tv. Do this for every sip of soda. The glue will come off the teeth. The back teeth.....just unclip the wire and see an orthodontist when you can.
save up. duh.
I am understanding your question correctly? Do orthodontists really refuse to remove someone mouth braces before they have paid? I am sorry, but I work in the medical industry, and if some orthopedist, let's say, refused to remove someone's leg brace because they refused to pay, this would be considered highly unethical if not downright illegal.
I had mine off before it was paid off. I was on a payment plan though.

Hey there,

Do you mind me asking how long you were in treatment before this happened?

I'm guessing since you mentioned you are in college that you might be in a different town then where your original orthodontist is that put the braces on you? Is that the main challenge?