What Do I Do in the Case of Im Unable to Get my Braces off ? - Tyler, TX

I`m a 21 year old college student who was paying...

I`m a 21 year old college student who was paying for braces and then begging to be financially unable to pay to get them off and I`m really scared of what can happen and no one wants to work with me , I can make payments but everyone wants the money up front . I don't know what Im going to and i need help because i love to smile and i just want my braces off . This would be my Christmas wish.

Yes, it's unfortunate that this is happening to you-no one will take them off. My friend had the same situation. Finding an ortho to do this is next to impossible. Try going to a regular dentist and asking them to take the braces off. This is what she did for her kids-she was going through a divorce and her husband refused to pay or help.
If you can't afford a orthodontist visit try a local dental school in your area. Also, see how much it's going to cost to remove them? Maybe you could do a fundraiser to get the money up. I pray that things work out for you. I'm just a lil confused as to why your patents sent you off to school before the end of your treatment in your town? Good luck and God bless you child
P.S. I forgot to mention that if you think you want braces again in the future, it may be a good idea to just keep them on for a bit unless you think it's gonna be years before you can get them again. You will have to pay to get them off now and then pay again to get them back on in the future. That's a lot of money. You just have to be sure to take care of your teeth really well while you have them on so using Phos-fur mouthwash for braces to help with white spots, stains, etc... and flossing and brushing. I got all my ortho supplies at Wal-Mart. Hope this helps.