SO FAR SO GOOD IN TEXAS

I went to hospital may 1. Had upper brow lift,...

I went to hospital may 1. Had upper brow lift, face/neck lift, fat transfer .and lower bleph. Spent 1 night in hospital, came home next morning.. Had some nausea from general anesthesia, even though I had patch on for nausea. Very minimal pain. My dressing and drain removed the next morning before I left hospital. I came home and have been laying around trying to keep ice on my face. No bruising as of now but very swollen. I feel alot better than I expected. Just the tight feeling is not pleasant and hard to open my mouth to eat. My doctor was wonderful, very warm and caring.

May 7 --Today was my 1 week postoperative appt....

May 7 --Today was my 1 week postoperative appt. all sutures removed. He gave me chin strap to start wearing. Not looking forward to that. He thinks everything looks good. Still look like a chipmunk. I have a soreness/tightness in my neck especially if I have been up awhile doing things. Seems like my shoulders up get fatigued very quickly. I go back next week for massage treatment to my neck. I have bruising to forehead, eyes and chin. All in all has been very good week

Tyler Plastic Surgeon

May I ask where all did he have to cut?
You look great...I am scheduled for same in June. Did you have any laser around eyes and mouth? Where did you get fat transfer?
Thank you Torontochick. I am. Very pleased. Have had no complications. Still a little numbness around ears but very minimal. Hope all is well with you
Pfk ~ You look beautiful and must be so pleased with your results! Thanks for sharing your experience. :)
Keyless key--that also included all jabs and overnight in hospital.
Do you mind telling me the cost?
I'm sorry I saw the cost in one of your earlier posts, sorry
Keyless key- thank you. I have been very pleased with the results. It was a very easy surgery. Would not hesitate to do it again. Just have trust in your doctor. That was very important to me. He spent approx 90 min with me during initial consultation and then another 30 min a week before surgery with all prep instructions and going over all possible complications and what to expect postoperative.
Wow pkf, I just saw your pics, beautiful! What great results, and you got yours done in Tyler, Texas? Great job!

Your post-op pics are looking really great, Pkf. What a noticeable difference so far!

You have had wonderful results. It does take 3-12months for your final results. I am almost 9 weeks and still numb all over. So I know healing is still happening. But you can see you look at least 10-15years younger..So happy for you.
I posted some. Just waiting for Real Self to approve them.
Same here. I am at 4 weeks and hope at the six month mark I will not be disappointed. I am going to see my doctor today for a checkup.
Would love to see some pics
You look wonderful!!! Great improvement and outcome.
Thanks. I know this is short term at barely three weeks. Hopefully will be as good at six mos...
You look fantastic!!!!! I am 4 days post-op. Had lower bleph. and facelift. Hope my lift looks as wonderful as yours. I can't believe what little bruising your eyes have at day 3. Under my eyes are very swollen and bruised.
Hope your doing well. I'm happy so far just hope will still be as happy at the 3 and six mos point. I plan to have a chemical peel for lines around mouth but my doc doesn't like doing in summer months as more prone to hyper pigmentation. Are you having much discomfort. I have a few thick scabs at ear and forehead that I will be happy when they are gone. I find I still tire easily but I guess at 60 it's to be expected. Good luck with your healing and recovery. Look forward to some of your pics.
SORRY FOR PUTTING SIDEWAYS. I DONT KNOW HOW TO CORRECT... GOOD FOR ME TO EVEN GET THEM ON HERE...

Hehe No worries. We'll rotate them for you. :)

Are you able to rotate for me.

Sounds like everything is going well so far. The chin strap can be annoying but it is helpful. How long do you have to wear it?