My Lift and Augmentation 1 Day Post Op - Tyler, TX

Well my surgery was yesterday.the worst part of...

Well my surgery was yesterday.the worst part of the whole day was my migraine that I had before surgery. I was in such pain and kept getting sick! The even asked me if I wanted to note have surgery. Oh heck no! I'm having it today.
Once I was under of course I didn't feel a thing lol. Wasn't in horrible pain after and migraine was gone too!thank God!
Post op day 1 little bit more pain then day of. Looking very square but that will go. Away in time. But I'm very happy with the results thus far. Things will only improve now:)

4th day post op

Went to see my so today and she said everything looks great! I do however have no sensation on my right nipple. She said that will come back in time no worries:) she also gave me some exercises to do til next week. Next week she will take steri strips and give me more exercises.

One week out

Well one week ago I got my lift and implants. Everything seems to be going well. Still dealing with muscle contractions which makes my boobs feel really tight and hard! Don't like that to much....:( but it's all part of it. Can't wait til they start feeling like me, guess that will happen when my muscles stretch out. Anyways still glad I did it!!:D

One week post op

Lookin good

1 week 4 days post op

Well things seem to be going well, I didn't have to take pain or muscle relaxers today :D incisions are a bit tender. And I'm still doing my exercises. I see my ps in 2 today's to change out the tape I'm guessing and give me new exercises.
Ready for these puppies to feel like me.... But I know it will take a while.

2weeks & 3 days

1 month out

Got to take off my tape, after a month of wearing it. Kinda scary!!
Now I get to wear my NewGel silicone gel sheeting. To minimize the scars.

Got my 1st new bra!!

Bought a bra at Vic.Secret today:)
36DD
Happy happy girl!

Another new bra

My hubby went with me to Vic secret today and he picked out a pretty bra for me:) he did good, I love it

2 months post

Tyler Plastic Surgeon

She is a great dr to work with! And she wanted to make me happy but yet do want was right for my body.

Your 'girls' look so voluptuous! How pretty! Love the VS bra your hubby picked.
You look great! I hope my resultd are like yours. Happy healing!
You look great too!! Mine look scary w/o a bra on but look great with a bra & clothes:)
Hey there, you're looking good! Happy Healing!
Thanks a bunch!
Ur welcome!

Congratulations! Thank you for your updates and photos. Sorry about the migraine headache the day of surgery. Sounds like you're having a fairly smooth recovery though. I personally think a lift with implants take a bit longer to heal so try to be patient. Good thing you're taking photos as you'll be able to see your progress much easier. Happy healing!

Yes it's pretty good. Incisions are still sore but almost feels like a sun burn. Hard to explain... The weirdest thing is actually feeling the implant against my ribs if I lean against the arm of the couch or something. Still feels weird if I use my arms the muscle does really weird over the implant.:/ But... It's only been two weeks! There is a lot more recovery time to go

I know the incisions will heal in time and I'm most certain the feeling of the implants against your ribs will subside in time too. You're right...it's still very early in the healing process. Love your new photo in the black top! Aren't you just amazed by the before and after photos?!  ;)

Thanks BethH! Ok so good to know the feeling of the implants on my rids will go away... I was wondering about that... Lol I got to wear that black top out last night. And a friend told me my boobs look fabulous !! I did feel pretty sexy... Before and after is like day & night!!

I'm so happy for you....and want that black top!  ;)

Lol I got the black top a Ross... ;)
What size were u before and what size r u now??
I was a saggy c cup
Not sure yet what size I am. Still in sports bra. Hopefully in a few weeks I will be able to wear a real bra:)
Looking good!
Thanks!
            i think your results look nice! considering you just had surgery!
Thank you violet1234:) in 4 days post op now and I think they are coming song great. Also saw my ps today, she said things look great and gave me some excercises to start. I'll see her again next Tuesday.
What size &Connie type of implants did you get
400cc and they are gel (gummy bear). I was a med C cup before.
Glad your surgery went well! Hope you are recovering well too! :)
Thank you Kismetkate!