I Can't Chicken Out!!! This is for Me - Texas, TX

I'm scheduled for a tummy tuck, Lipo and BBL on...

I'm scheduled for a tummy tuck, Lipo and BBL on May 23 and I am so nervous and scared at the same time. Sometimes I feel like just canceling cause I feel so nauseous just thinking of the outcome of my surgeries. I have just been stuck on this website reading everybody's experience I'm so scared of how mine is going to turn out and did I mention all my family is against me having this surgery I don't know what else to think

Happy Recovery!
Praying for a speedy recovery. Btw don't worry about what your family has to say. It takes a lot of courage to do this so hang in there:)
Preach Ma43 that is the truth!!!!
Btw, I am here also in Texas. Where abouts are you?
Good luck today! Praying for you! And WE here on Realself support you all the way!! :-)
Wishing you a safe and successful sx and a smooth recovery!
Good luck! Keep us posted! I'm having the same procedures u are having on June 24. Please let me know how u r sleeping... Like on your sides, etc... (So I'll kinda know what to expect.). Sending prayers! :)
Good Luck and many prayers for you!! My family is against me having my procedure as well, but it's something i have ALWAYS wanted, and they have even told me that my body is great from the back just not my belly...but now that its going to happen they are upset!! Dont let it stop you...you made this choice for yourself and should do it as long as it makes you happy!!! Good Luck!!!
Thank you all for your words of encouragements. I am so excited but have knots in my stomach. The great thing is Tommorow it will be a new me and the start of plenty of pain I guess it is how they say " Beauty is Pain" :)!
Your going to be fine. I too was scared enough to back out but am soooo glad that I didn't. I told the nurse in the morning before how i felt. She made sure I got my cocktail soon. Good Luck, your going to be fine. And you will LOVE your new you!!!
If this is something you really want, then do it! You will be fine! Any family that is against you on this is jealous! I know for me, my confidence level has soared and I just feel better. I had TT and BA and I just love how I look now! I worked hard to lose weight and was so sick of the double belly and I had always been small chested and now am not! I'm still adjusting to my changes, but I love them. Just give yourself the time to recover and get tons of rest, especially the first 2 weeks. It is really scary, but once it's done, then you just get to watch your body change. I don't know how the recovery is for the BBL, but I know the TT can take awhile and the lipo will leave you sore. Just set an alarm to wake you up to take your pain meds and you will be able to handle it. I look forward to hearing from you after your surgery! Sending positive thoughts your way!
Best of luck!!! Everything going to be just fine!!! I'm getting the same thing done!! Lets us know how u be sleeping! I'm concern about the sleeping part!!