Two Chin Implants Gone Wrong

I didn't like my short chin (looked a bit like...

I didn't like my short chin (looked a bit like Paris Hilton's) and the dimple in the middle, so i had a small implant when i had my nose job but the implant moved, the surgeon fixed it back free of charge but it moved again.

Then with another surgeon i had another implant 2 years ago, one that bonds with the tissues and hard to remove, a big mistake because it moved as well and it looks awful and i think too large for my jaw.

Also i can feel it all the time on one side, i am desperate to have it removed but i had it done in Paris, i live in London, not easy to go there often, and i have not much money so i am hoping the surgeon could ask me just the hospital fees but i doubt it.

I am so scared he might say he can't remove that particular implant without butchering me.
What a nightmare!

Always ask a million questions and explain with details what you really want, doctors can't read your mind, and don't expect at 100% your surgery to be good even though others have it bad. That surgeon should not have used a tissue bonding implant as i told him the other one moved, it was a bad decision.

I got a chin implant from a surgeon in denver that said he had done thousands of these. I look back now and realize that he was definately puffing his experience. He put it in but it was very crooked (not level), and also skewed to the left. I went back and he did another surgery to fix it... its still crooked but not skewed... He first blamed me saying I must of hit the implant... which i didn't. I actually sat up sleeping for about 2 months just to make sure it was perfect.. It has been 7 years and now trying to find another surgeon that really does specialize in chin implants.. this time I think I will also request them to screw it in place.. as I really can't think of having a problem again.
I had an chin implant a number of years ago. The first surgeon who put it in, did so crooked. I went to a different surgeon and had it straitened out. When he did this procedure, he nicked one of the salivary glands which he explained would heal. However many years later, I find that it is filled with scar tissue, and the gland itself is atrophying. The ENT I went to and who ran a CAT scan on it, said there is nothing they can do to help it which I found very discouraging. It's gotten worse since my visit to her 2 years ago, but don't know what I can really do about it? Any suggestions as to where to turn? Thanks in advance for your help. This has became very hard to live with.
I had a chin implant which improved my profile wonderfully. However - something happened in surgery because the implant made a large hard boney-like knob on one side of my face, the the jaw. Everytime I put lotion on or wash my face, I feel this hard knob. It is like a grape. I heard that perhaps the edges of the implant should be shaved smoother so a knob won't be left. I am sad because I want this fixed and cannot afford to pay for the costs.
How are you doing now? Has your sensation returned? I had a chin implant and lower facelift four weeks ago and feel numbness from my bottom lip to my incision site underneath my chin. I am worried of permanent numbness. Since you went through similar symptoms, I am curious as to how you are doing.