Mommy Makeover for Overhang - Turkey

Ok where do i start. i am 43 years old and have...

Ok where do i start.
i am 43 years old and have a 25 year old son and a 19 year old daughter.
i was only young when i had my first child and he was a whopping 9lb 4 baby.
My belly was ruined.
i was so unhappy with it but thought it would get better over time.
even when i went down to to 7 stone i had an over hang.
Roll on a few years and another child and it just got worse.
when i reached my 40's i seriously considered surgery, but didnt have the time or the money.

However i still put my research in and found a company in Turkey that were offering it at a reasonable price.
so on the 23rd june i took the plunge and went for my consultation.
i have decided to have the works.
Tummy tuck, breast lift and a small implant.
I am now booked in for surgery on the 3rd sep 2012.

i have decided ( and been told ) that i should also pack in smoking as it will hinder my recovery. Therfore i have set my quitting date for the 1st August.

i will be adding photos when i pluck up the courage to get some one to take them for me.

Well i am getting to the three week stage tomorrow...

well i am getting to the three week stage tomorrow.
so i thought i would update.
The tummy is fine ( i have added a few new photos)
However i have developed an infection in the breast incission about 4 days ago.
i am now on anti bio's 4 times a day.
its my own fault really as i had a bath and opened up the incission.
( ladies be like a gremlin and avoid water at all costs)
do not get your incission wet at all costs, until it is completely healed
will post pics of it later.
Besides that small set back i am not in any pain but i am still wearing the binder for like 23 hours a day.

Looks great! I'm 17 days po and still swelling a great deal. When will it ever stop? Lol. Good job.
hi Nancy the Doctors name is Doctor Cenk. (see review of Bombkitty) we both had the same surgeon.
hi moggie,wish the best for you,could i know ur ps name,and please keep post im intrest in turky

Your surgery is so soon! How exciting!
hi suzy. i am about 5 weeks into not smoking now.
This time next week i will be travelling to Turkey.
funny though i am not nervious about it.
Congrats on quitting - I too have stopped - VERY hard! I just saw your story and thank you for your well wishes on mine. I am nervous for tomorrow. I agree with posting pictures - but you are the perfect candidate for a mommy make-over! you are going to be SO happy!
Hello Moggie1969. How is quitting smoking going? I know that is very hard. I'm pulling for you. I know what you mean about posting your pics for the whole world to see, but I think we are all in same boat. I will schedule my TT dowards the fall, probably first week of October.
Hi Bombkitty.
good to see your still around. How are you healing?
i wouldnt say i was excited- dreading it more like. lol.
Getting close to time now! I bet you are excited.
I had my TT with Dr Cenk on 1 June and everything went great. I couldn't be more happy! I posted some pics on my profile, i will be adding some newer ones now I'm almost 2 mos post op. You will be so happy!
I used a website to quit smoking for my surgery: whyquit.com
OMG i cant believe that that me in the flesh...
i always thought i was slimmer than that..
its frightening when you put your pictures up for the world post op.
well i have set my stop smoking date for the 1st August- thats when i am going to to see the ' no smoking nurse'
Hey! You must be excited! I also had to stop smoking..... Sucked but I used chantix- I have smoked a few times but my surgery isn't until oct 29th. So I decided to stop early incase I had a few.

Congratulations on scheduling your surgery after this long wait. Yes, smoking can have devastating effects on your healing, so good for you for quitting. You might want to check out this thread for some support on that.

Please keep us posted! Do you know what sort of implants you're going with yet?