Buccal Fat Pad Removal SuckS! - Izmir, Turkey

I'm a 22old-boy who was thinking about this...

I'm a 22old-boy who was thinking about this operation.cuz my face cheek was big.?f i get had then its cust getting worse and worse than u can never imagine.So i got so bored about this shit.I was slim there days,was going to the gym every f*cking day and tried some dangereous drugs than help me to lose fat just because ? wanted my cheeks to get slimmer but these shit doesn't work at all.Of course there is a big difference in my cheeks beetween the times that im fat or slim but its just not enough.

So i got the operation.When i heal completly my face was looking really good and thinner.

After a week(yes one f*cking week)it was like the same!I just don't know why but fat came back!People who was me before and after notice nothing about it,Only a few said "you face is looking a little thin".So wtf is suppose to do?
I'm thinking about face lift so much.When ? got some money for this i will go for it.Cause my nose,eyes and the other part is looking good and ? don't want this beaty stained with these fats.

I almost forget that i had an fat injection for my eyeball(don't know its the correct meaning anyway but think u'll get the point)

after two year i solved that !!!!

Hello guys,thanks for your replies..

? was thinking about my face a lot this year.What is the problem and what should ? do and smth l?ke that?I was so ready for the facel?ft but some f?nanc?al problems and stupid doctors in my disgusting country ? had to cancel.
I am a man that never stops.I need to do smth about it.I started to gym aga?n.But this time i focused on fat-burn.? use these clenbuterol stuff(? had past w?th that dangereous thing)
Then ? keep losing fat and the result was very plesant.

Photos which u see im 65kg (i was 72 kg in first review but got muscles )
U can see ? have a huge cheekbone.SOme of u guys think it was a problem for me maybe.but ? always said i like cheekbones big.?ts a sign of high testosteron and looked tough.

So ? understand.My surgery had some effect but i see it when i get slim.u can see some of my cheek looks like removed.
My advice to people who looks like this to lose fat and LOSE FAT.till u see six pack.? didnt see them so i can be better if i lose more weight.
novadays i got 5kg fat and face go bad again but i am not upset.i ll lose weight again to six pack so ill be better and will update for u guys.
thanks a lot to all.

please comment it makes me happy:)

a question about the doctors? is it my fcking islamic country or else??

?t is an experience that i never want it to happen.? live in turkey.who doesnt know about this country i need to explain some.
-at middle east,north-west of iraq.
-half-islamic (some political stuff that even i couldn't solve)
-half european(because of this we can find doctors for this modern stuff)

The main thing i wanna ask is "D?d u experience that when u meet with a doctor about a surgery did they advise u like "you better go a psychologist" thing.
What kinda thing it is so rude..Who they think they are.They told me that sht when i meet some of them for facelift at the past.
Please share your experience..

He said it was going to be good but it didn't work for me.And he was like he will help me if operation wouldn't make any difference but he did no shit about it just adviced me another doctor for face lift after my pressure

Your buccal fat removal results are excellent. Your cheekbones stand out. Your buccal fat pads were too big and the surgery fixed that. No way should you get a face lift. Instead use retin-a for a while then experiment with TCA peeps and take something to grow your hairline back and prevent yourself from going bald. I use pumpkin seed oil capsule and saw palmetto. But you can use a medication that does the same thing. If I was a plastic surgeon and you asked me for a facelift, I would tell you to see a psychologist too! Anything that stimulates the collagen will tighten the skin, ie, chemical peels, RF, derma rolling, microdermabrasion, etc. Maybe you should stay away from surgery because you cannot handle the changes, I have the same problem too, I regret my buccal fat pad removal because it has given me a more sucked in look.
Hi how are you feeling now? I hope you finally got the results you wanted
I think your face looks much better now, it looks more narrow, THINNER, I think the Dr. did a good job!
Looks really good. I think the doc did a good job.
you are crazy! major difference! looks good!
Seriously, dude, I haven't read all the review, just looked through the photos, but I can really see the major difference and I don't understand why you are complaining. Your cheeks and cheekbones look great. For me your operation was totally worth it
Lol, funny review. I think you look better! Don't have a face lift... maybe what you don't like has to do with the bone or muscle, like the poster suggested below.
You have what people call a pear shaped face, where the bone is bigger and the fat more easily collects. It's not just the fat, the fat is necessary dear, but it's the bone that the trouble.
yeah i this was posted awhile ago, i wonder how he looks now? i bet the swelling went down he looks good in the after pic
Hi, I have the same problem as you , just that i haven't had an operation yet, I'm thinking about it tho. i am 18 and weight 125 but my face looks sooo freaking huge because of the fat in my cheeks and its soo annoying and embarrassing:(( It makes me not to smile at all sometimes. actually i think yours looks Ok because if you see mine you'll forget about yours and start feeling sorry for me.

anyways i am going to talk to my mom about having my buccal fat removed tomorrow and i hope she agrees that i get it done.. and BTW HOW MUCH DID IT COST TO GET THE FAT REMOVED???!!! PLEASE I NEED AN ANSWER ASAP!!
Sorry about this but the reason this happened is because your body naturally has stem cells or/and cells called mesenchymal cells in it to help keep you alive and well.

These cells repair and/or replace lost or damaged cells, including fat cells called adipocytes or adipose tissue. This will always occur and there is no way to stop it. Also, since you are still young, they will repair much faster than if you were older.

Anyway, this is the reason doctors say, well they should, that if you gain weight, the fat will come back again.
Ok I can see a difference for sure. Subtle plastic surgery is what looks the best over the long haul. You are going to lose fat in your face as you age and what may be the perfect chiseled cheek at 22 will look gaunt at 42. A lot of surgeons won't even do this surgery anymore because it is so do it subtly enough to make the patient happy in the short term and also look good in the long term. Keep up with your upper-face fillers and you will be happy. Fat transfers are touch and go but have come a long way and now are often permanent. Unlike synthetic facial fillers that don't much more than a year, however, they will also add fat just like any other fat pocket if you gain weight so don't do fat transfer if you have an issue with body-fat percentage fluctuation. I just got tear-trough implants at 41, btw, and am going to have a small buccal fat removal in a few months. I looked like I had been beat up but now that the swelling is finally going down, everyone is starting to tell me that I am looking like I did 10-15 years ago.
problems about loging in but still me-anyway it didn't get better.it got worse.this photo(after) taken when i was 72kilograms and now i am 77kg and it's the same thing like the times i am with the same weight and worse than photo.i am even missing that after photo now.İ think its about shape of my buccal.i can't feel fat on my face,saying it but i am not a surgeon.i think i need facelift or smth else.the other reason of why i am upset about it is my cheek bones is in good shape.i mean my bones is good.when i lift and push my buccal its look good so much.thats why i think i need face lift.will see a doctor when got money enough.gonna upload my new form if i can get that lost password link-shit

I think you look great and can see the difference. Did it continue to go down from swelling?

I'm so sorry for how the surgery turned out, Serge. I can see a subtle difference... did it ever get better for you (maybe after swelling went down)?