Tummy Tuck, Worst Mistake Ever

I had a tummy tuck 4 years ago. Not only do I...

I had a tummy tuck 4 years ago. Not only do I still have a very ugly scar. It is also too high on one side. My belly button has not shifted downward and to the right. I look worse now then I did before the surgery. This surgery was suppose to change my life in a positive way and give me more confidence. Make me feel good about myself again.

I feel I have been mutilated. I would wear a bathing suit before, just wear a cover up. I no longer even wear a bathing suit, and the really down side: this was a once in a life time gift to me from my husband. We will never be able to afford to do it again. So I am left looking this way for the rest of my life. I hate it, I hate it , I hate it. It is not worth the risk. It may work for others, but if you are one of the few it does not work for , you will hate yourself even more, and have to live with it. It ruined my life.

Nashville Plastic Surgeon

I researched having surgery for 2 years prior to having it done. I saw all the before and after pictures. I picked this doctor because he was most qualified, and had the best picture results. And I still look the way I do. No matter how qualified someone is, you can still end up being that percentage that things go horribly wrong for, and you have to ask yourself this: can I live with myself if it does not turn out well, or can I pay the same fee as I am getting ready to pay twice??? Or in my cse it will cost even more than it did the first time to fix the problems, and I can not afford it.