Tummy Tuck in Less Than 2 Weeks! - Puyallup, WA

I'm a 25 year old girl who took her health into...

I'm a 25 year old girl who took her health into her own hands about two years ago. Weighing almost 240 pounds and being depressed...I woke up one day signed up for a gym and got a dietician! I've lost 110 lbs so far and feel amazing...except my stomach.

I've contempleted a tummy tuck for a while, but the real deal was to have my parents be all for it as well; seeing as how I'm very close with them. I asked them while they were here visiting Seattle for Thanksgiving and to my surprise they were all for it! Things from there went super fast...before I knew I had a surgery date of Jan 19th. I'm so excited. Havne't had nerves yet, but I'm sure that will come!

I've read a lot of reviews on here and have got some good tips, but I'm always up for knowing more of the unknown. :)

I currently don't have my "before" pics, but I'll put up before and after pics of my weight loss...

My surgery was yesterday! I went in at 11:30 AM...

My surgery was yesterday! I went in at 11:30 AM and was released by 4:15 PM. The doctor was great to explain everything to me and the nurses were just as great.

The first night was rough waking up every 2 and a half hours to take medicine, but I've survivied. And honestly the pain feels like I've done a hard ab workout session so far. So its not bad at all.

I go back in today to have the bandages changed...so hopefully i'll be able to see some of the tummy so far! I'm excited.

Went in the following day for a check up and got a...

Went in the following day for a check up and got a sneak peek at my tummy, I must say it looks so great. I can't wait to see the final results months from now. The doctor was totally suprised at how well I was getting around.

I actually went off all perscribed pain meds as of Friday. So I was only on pain meds for Wed & Thursday. The pain is very manageable. And mind you I've never had a kid before.

I went to the store yesterday because I was getting cabin fever. It wore me out thats for sure. I'll go back to work on Monday part time.

Pictures coming soon..I promise!

Today I had my follow up appt with my doctor. It...

Today I had my follow up appt with my doctor. It hasn't been quite a week...and I got my right drain removed. I was SUPER nervous for this because I had read that it hurts like hell, but honestly...I didn't even feel him snip the sutures or anything. And honestly couldn't feel him pulling the drains out.

AND thank goodness...got rid of the foam under the binder!!! You have no idea how much that made me smile. So now just have the binder and one drain...I go back in Thursday to hopefully have the 2nd drain removed! :)

The doctor is super pleased with how I'm getting along..he can't believe I'm doing this great, but I'm not going to complain!!

Had my 2nd draing out yesterday. So I only had to...

Had my 2nd draing out yesterday. So I only had to deal with my drains for a week and a few days...I feel sorry for those who have to deal with the much longer. They drove me crazy. But the down side to no drains was the doctor put me on bed rest this weekend. He wants to make sure that I dont have extra fluid build up. Everything has been going great!

I can't beleive it has been almost two weeks since the surgery...sure time does fly. Before long I'll be able to work out again! Yay! :)

4 weeks has passed...I can't beleive its been this...

4 weeks has passed...I can't beleive its been this long already! Went in for my 4 week appointment today and everything is going great! Still taking it easy, but doing a bit more as time goes on. I've updated some pictures.

I am now 6 weeks post op and doing amazing! Got...

I am now 6 weeks post op and doing amazing! Got released back to work out full time!! So far I've ran 3 miles and feel amazing!! Start weights this week..no more pain really. Still feel tight when laying flat and get some swelling after working out or a long day on my feet. I've added some more pictures.

I'll add my before pictures when they give them to me at the doc. I saw them Tuesday and OMG wow! It was amazing to see the difference!!!

Photo Update

Photo Update

Olympia Plastic Surgeon

He is very knowledgeable, down to earth, answers questions, called to check up on me at 9 at night the day of surgery. I honestly couldn't ask for a better doctor.

You look amazing!!!
You look beautiful - You worked hard to lose the weight & your surgeon did such a great job!
thank you so much!! he did do an amazing job! :)
Good for you for changing your lifestyle . . . you look absolutely amazing! Thanks for the update. I am booked April 4 for tummy tuck after having two kids. I love hearing stories like yours. You seemed to not have too much pain after surgery, eh? Do you have a high pain tolerance?
Thank you so much!! Congrats on your booking of your TT! It is an amazing transformation, but be patient! :)

I have a very high pain tolerance; must of it is stuborness, but it honestly wasn't that bad. to me the worst part was the muscle tightening. And it wasn't that it hurt constantly, but coughing, sneezing, laughing...those are what killed me, but other than that it was all great. If I had to do it again, I would in a heart beat.

ANy other questions let me know I'd be happy to answer! Good luck to you and can't wait to see some pictures after!
You look amazing. Congratulations on your weight loss too : )
Thanks!!! I appreciate it! I will upload 6 week photos when I get to work tomorrow since i can't do so off my iPhone!
Wow you look great. Your PS did a great job. How are you feeling?
He did an amazing job!!! I love love love it. I'm feeling amazing. Confidence is through the roof and I'm so glad i made the choice to do this.
You look amazing! Congrats to you on all your hard work! Thanks for all the info too!!
Thank you!! :)
Wow!!!! You look amazing! Congratulations on your stunning transformation. Your tummy is so pretty! I am sorry to hear about your swelling but all in all your recovery seems like its going really good! Thank you so much for posting about your recovery.
Cass- I'll bet you are counting down the days!!!!! Not long now! I wish my tuck was sooner...I am soooooo ready to do this!!!
Thank you so much! It is getting prettier every day. I love it, and honestly look at it like its a new toy every time I go to the bathroom..lol.

When do you go in?? I only had a month or so after I made my decision until I went in for surgery...don't think I could of handled waiting longer than that.
Lol!! I can't wait to be rid of this extra skin. It drives me crazy. My preop is on Feb 21st and my surgery is on March 11th. I sceduled everything in Decemeber so I am going a little crazy waiting :)
In your new pictures you are just looking better and better!! Ahhhh I can't wait!!! lol!
It is amazing!! So worth it..believe me!! I seriously love every bit of it. :) Just be patient...

Thank you so much!! I'm sure you will look just as great!!
Thanks!! I will post when I am post-op to let you know how everything turns out :)

Hi Cass,

Here is the link to the one I wore..

You are doing so good!  And that tummy is so flat and smooth:)
Thanks!!

I'm back to working full time so can we say swell hell! wow!

Question: what type of compression did you use 2 weeks post op. I've tried the ones they suggested at the doc, but with the swelling half way through the day it is to tight...any suggestions? Thanks!

I am sorry darlin!!!  Hang in there and it will pass.  Your body just needs to get use to all of the new activity and so soon.

My first two weeks back to work all I wore was the Spanx.  I could not stand anything else around my middle.
Kimmers:Spanx has so many different styles what kind do you recommend? I was looking ahead of time for one since thats what my doctor recommends after the tubes are removed. Thanks.

Ashley: I am so sorry to hear that you are so swollen. I hope it goes away fast.
Thanks! The swelling is less and less everyday. :) I really like the weekends where I can just sit back and relax. Your date is coming up right? Excited??
I appreciate your help. I will for sure look into a heating pad. I got an ice pack the other day I hear it helps with swelling. Have you ever come across something called hot/cold therapy? From what I can tell it helps speed up healing.

That would be great if She did bond more with Brandon and understand I cant help much at the moment. lol.
Hmm! I have not heard of that. I would def ask your doctor what he thinks about it.

to keep the swelling down I drinks tons of water and eat balanced healthy diet and trying to stay away from sodium as much as possible.

my swelling is at it worse during the night...after work and being on my feet. But I love it in the morning when I can see the line on my stomach that was created from the tightening of my muscle. reminds me why i did this to begin with! :)
Good point I can get something for the upset stomach! That will help. I just hope I can be lucky enough to be able to move to the ibuprofen sooner than later because the strong meds ready do hurt my stomach.
I am glad to hear that you are healing so well. I have a lot of lower back problems so I might be down more than I want.

My husband is such a good guy and so helpful. He is very much a hands on guy. My worry is that my 2 year old isn't much of a daddys girl....Thanks. Everyone is helping me feel so much better though!!