I got my quote!! I'm sold! Dr Azurin it is! Summer 2013 mommy makeover here I come!!

I'm starting my experience and will post a little...

I'm starting my experience and will post a little here and there. I'm looking for advice, encouragement and opinions so I make the right decision and have a speedy recovery.
I have not set my mind fully to what combo I will go with, below are my possible combinations, feel free to give me your choice.

1. Dr Salamas, Aventura, FL

Price not sure

4. Dr Brian Glatt NJ
-BL
Price over 15k

So those are my top choices, I really don't want to spend over 15k if I have to. I have seen Dr Glatt and am already very impressed by him. He is super nice and he does excellent TT! His price however was high. I origanlly asked for the BA, TT, LS and it came to 21k including fees and anesthesia. Yikes!! That's like a new Honda accord! Lol.

I am leaning towards Dr Salama because his work is amazing! But unsure about the recovery time and how that will work traveling and all , I live in new jersey.

Second choice is dr Markmann, he does a more heart shape behind, does low scar TT and is a car ride away.

Third choices dr zubowski, his TT look really good, his scars are really low and the belloy button looks normal. He does nice BL too, his before and after pics look a little saggy but I have fullness in my breasts now where I think mine won't look saggy.

Fourth choice, close third is Dr Tattlebaum, he does a decent BBL and TT. Please check them out and let me know based off my pics and what I want done who u think I should go to. I want to do this the 2 nd to the last week of August next summer.

Hope to hear some good ideas/ opinions :-)

So I just scheduled my consult with Dr Markmann. ...

So I just scheduled my consult with Dr Markmann. October 9th, im excited but nervous about the charge and if he will agree to do a TT and BBl at the same time, fingers crossed!! :-)

So I heard back from Nancy from Dr Salama and I...

So I heard back from Nancy from Dr Salama and I received a quote, all inclusive for BBL $7799.00. Price is definitely trending upward! He's worth it though based off all the great reviews and after pics. So no complaints there, just wish he did the TT and BBL at the same time :-(

I just sent Nancy my pics so cant wait to hear what the doctor has to say if I need a TT or not. We'll see what he says.

So I am a little more confused now and a little...

So I am a little more confused now and a little upset? I got a call Friday from Amy at Dr Markmanns office and she to.d me he will have to reschedule my consult 10/9, which is next week, because he will be in surgery all day. I have had this consult booked for over 4 months! And was driving over 2 hrs to get there. So mad right now. I didn't even reschedule I was so upset.
And now I'm looking into Dr Azurin. I really like his TT and BBL before and after pics and from what I've seen he does both at the same time. My only concern is the travel. Any ladies travel for your procedures, please give me your opinion if its really not that bad or what to expect traveling for surgery.

Hey girls, so I havn't had surgery yet, but I felt...

Hey girls, so I havn't had surgery yet, but I felt i needed to add my pre-op pics so you can see my shape and why I fell the need for TT, BBL and LS :-)

Sorry, thought I'd mention I'm 5'4" 168 lbs,...

Sorry, thought I'd mention I'm 5'4" 168 lbs, although I don't think I look like I weigh that much...O_o

So with the advice of MiamiMom, I decided to...

So with the advice of MiamiMom, I decided to contact the Doc office and I spoke with Yashira. She was super sweet and nice ; )
She told me to send her front, side, and back pictures and the Doc will review in the next week and respond with a quote and more details. I am keeping my fingers crossed it comes back favorable! If I get a good quote I will have to book closer to April since I want to schedule for August 2013. I will most likely go with the Mariott hotel thats nearby, its priced right and looks nice. I may or may not bring my mom and kids, not sure yet...If i bring the kids I want them to be able to have fun un FL not stuck inside the hotel room while my mom helps take care of me yknow? so not sure yet. I might have to find a nurse that makes house calls to tend to me that way my mom can help out more with the kids. Any advice on this?

I am so anxious to get my quote I check my email...

I am so anxious to get my quote I check my email like 100 times a day! Lol. I am so dead set on these procedures i think the only thing that could stop me is the finance piece. I hope my quote is good and i can swing it. Then just have to worry about asking off from my job. Eeek. Thats going to be tough. But i guess we'll cross that beidge when we get there. Any advice on the time off from work would be helpful. :-)

Found some things to support my bootie after...

Found some things to support my bootie after surgery. Put up pics of these things i plan on trying:

Butt surgery cushion
Kid sized pool innertube
Adult size innertube
Wedge pillow

Hi ladies. So it's been a while since my last...

Hi ladies. So it's been a while since my last post and I am still wanting to go ahead with the procedure. I just have some questions for those of you who have done it already or are scheduled to... How did you go about paying for it? I feel like I've seen sooo many women on this site have multiple surgeries and I wonder how can anyone afford it? I have pretty good credit soI think I will be approved for a loan but would just like to know how you all did it or maybe you have some insight to where I should go that gives good plans and rates for elective surgery. Btw I am looking to have the bbl and TT. Hope everyone is doing well!
FBM
Dr Daniel Azurin

Great that you are going ahead with surgery!  You will be so happy!  I had lipo & TT & used some tax return money & put the rest on Care Credit.  I was able to get 0% financing if I paid it off within a year.  Care Credit is like a credit card & many Dr. offices accept it & offer low or 0% financing if you pay it off within a certain time (Dr. office usually decides the length of time - 6 months, 1 year).  Good luck & let us know how your surgery goes - can't wait to see an update!
It is good you looked into different surgeons as research is so important. I really love Dr.Azurin's tummy tucks because the stomach is so flat and the scar is so thin and low! It is incredible. I am getting a BBL with Salama in July but I would definitely go to Azurin for a tummy tuck and if I needed a round 2 of lipo and fat grafting.
did you ever consult with Dr. Tattelbaum? I haven't checked out the rest of the docs you mentioned but I have had my eye on dr t and his patients and he has amazing results - going to see him next week
Hi NTL! No I havnt seen him ever since his office cancelled my first consult. It left a bad taste in my mouth. Im still wanting to go with Dr Azurin but not sure I will have the funds in time for this summer so I might just go with lipo and BBL with Dr Daniel Del Vecchio. He does natural breast aug with fat transfer and the results look phenomenal! So i may just get lipo and BBL or just a natural breast lift. Are you going for a tummy tuck and bbl?
Not sure what to think about this situation,maybe you ladies can help.m so my bf and I have been together for about a year and a half. I'm 31 with two kids, 3 and 7. I really don't want anymore and he doesn't have any and eventually does want one. I want to get this surgery and I'm thinking if he doesn't put a ring on it in the next 7 months then I'm not even gong to consider having anymore kids bc I really want my tummy done. What should I do? Should I tell him this or see what happens in the next couple months or maybe just do the bbl instead and wait for the tummy tuck? I really want them done together so i can get it all over in be shot. Should I even worry about him wanting kids or should I just focus on my own happiness? What would you do?
Ooowee man...That wedge pillow is a bit pricy...I think I will just use one of my old couch pillows...I used it now to sleep sitting up when I have heartburn.
Lol, it's just my idea for the wedge pillow. I'm sure I can find one similar for cheaper somewhere else. Just want to get the idea. I think the part of the after surgery i worry about most is how I'm going to sleep.. Think the best idea would be to get the kids inner tube, stack up a bunch of pillows behind. And under my knees and I should be good. We shall see ... ;-)
Your results are going to be great you have a excellent foundation!!
Thanks wrkinonit!! I am so happy and excited to do it! Wish I could do it tomorrow if I could!
i saw dr. glatt too! i thought he was very nice & i felt so comfortable with him. i ended up waiting a few years to get my tt & went with a friend's ps.  good luck & let us know who you pick & how it goes!
ooh, sorry i just read that you chose your surgeon. good luck! i am glad you found a surgeon who you are happy with!
No problem madison :-). I liked Dr Glatt when i saw him a year ago for my consult. He was very friendly and nice but his prices were sooo high! The quote i got was more than what i paid for my car lol! He does have good work. But i might as well fly to sunny florida get what i want and great results for way less than what Glatt was charging. He is a great surgeon just not great for my pockets lol
what do you do for work? i'm a nurse and took 5 wks LOA to make sure i was ok, I walk a lot no heavy lifting only the babies ( i work at a post partum floor with moms and their babies)I don't want to scare you BUT let me tell you if you do your tt with Dr. A. you will be hunched at least 3-4 wks, he tights your ab muscles and tries to get rid of any hanging skin that there will be a point in where you will think the standing up straight will never happen, be prepared to rest a lot and no lifting your kids or going out doing stuff that you should not be doing....
And here is my fav result ever. How are you Pocahontas? I miss talking to you
Hey Pocahontas!! I actually have a pretty cushy job but my boss is very overbearing. I have a desk job with a lot of meetings and client interaction. I sit all day. I got up from my desk today maybe 4 times lol! I have the ability to work from home remotely which is good but i only do that in emergency situations and i know i dont have to physically be in any meetings. I was hoping to maybe swing it with my job where i ask off totally work free for 2 weeks then get the doctor okay to work from home on "bedrest" for another 2. Which to me is doable i think. Its just asking for it that im worried about. :-/. I worry a lot about what my boss will say.. Shes very passive aggressive and anything and everything i do can affect my raises...i will prob put in a call to HR to weigh my options once i set a date. Im not sure how FMLA works when its cosmetic?
Hi mama!! How are you? Your day is approaching ....I'm good thanks!!!
Hi babymomma I can see you're going to have an amazing result . I love also that "1st wist pic". I'll die for a waist like hers. Good luck to us :-]. I'm going next month.
"1st wish pic"
Thanks Zizi!! I hope so! After spending that kind of money i hope i turn out like a hott momma!! Lol. How long are u staying in FL?
2 weeks
where are u staying zizi?
I did not make any reservation yet but most likely Marriott
Oh okay. Thats about as long as i was thinking id have to be there too. Im excited for u! Your date is going to come up so fast!
Thank you. I'm excited for you too. I'm going this Saturday to get my lab work done and then I'm ready to go. I love the new purple butterfly. I do have already a whole collection of butterfly in my stomach . This is my second attempt to get my tummy tucked .
My bf actually drew it for me last year :-) i wanted to get a tatoo buttrfly so i asked him to draw some for me. I never got it but i kept the drawings :-) oh and he's an ex now haha! Well hopefully round 2 will be it for you and you wont need to go through all of this again!