TT.... Should Have Done It Long Ago! - Mebane, NC

Pros...Love my tummmy. Cons....The pain is...

Pros...Love my tummmy.

Cons....The pain is quite extensive.

I elected to get a tummy tuck because I was tired of the flab I had. I had just finished my bachelors degree and thought how nice it would be to shed off the fat that would never go away. Dr. was the best!

HELLO, I am getting a tummy tuck on aug 9th 2010. and pre-op is jly 27th and i need some reasurrance. i will be using Dr.Au also but i would like to talk to someone who has had it done by him if you do not mind can you plas give me a call at 910-476-4636 thank you
congrats you look wonderful.
Wow!! You look great!! Looking forward to seeing more pics. :)

4 weeks post op...Will be posting new pics up soon...

4 weeks post op...Will be posting new pics up soon....going through the time of when I eat something with salt it swells. Swelling is something that you will have for a while off and on. I am still very pleased with my results.

Did you have children before the tummy tuck?i dont have any children yet but i dont want to wait to have the tt
Thanks you guys I am going to add some new pics soon..been so busy!
mayback...I sent you a message from my phone not sure you got it.feel free to email me or message me back with any questions.
Chapel Hill Plastic Surgeon

Dr. was very kind and down to earth. He explained everything to me the risks and all. He never sugar coated anything. He has been there for me after my surgery. His staff and he are very professional and I would recommend him He is a great surgeon! True artist.