TT.... Should Have Done It Long Ago! - Mebane, NC

Pros...Love my tummmy. Cons....The pain is...

Pros...Love my tummmy.

Cons....The pain is quite extensive.

I elected to get a tummy tuck because I was tired of the flab I had. I had just finished my bachelors degree and thought how nice it would be to shed off the fat that would never go away. Dr. was the best!

4 weeks post op...Will be posting new pics up soon...

4 weeks post op...Will be posting new pics up soon....going through the time of when I eat something with salt it swells. Swelling is something that you will have for a while off and on. I am still very pleased with my results.

Chapel Hill Plastic Surgeon

Dr. was very kind and down to earth. He explained everything to me the risks and all. He never sugar coated anything. He has been there for me after my surgery. His staff and he are very professional and I would recommend him He is a great surgeon! True artist.

Did you have children before the tummy tuck?i dont have any children yet but i dont want to wait to have the tt
Thanks you guys I am going to add some new pics soon..been so busy!
mayback...I sent you a message from my phone not sure you got it.feel free to email me or message me back with any questions.
HELLO, I am getting a tummy tuck on aug 9th 2010. and pre-op is jly 27th and i need some reasurrance. i will be using Dr.Au also but i would like to talk to someone who has had it done by him if you do not mind can you plas give me a call at 910-476-4636 thank you
congrats you look wonderful.
Wow!! You look great!! Looking forward to seeing more pics. :)
ty...soon
Thanks for the post! You're results are certainly worth sharing.God Bless...any advice..please message me
You look great!!.
AMAZING!
You really do look great, I am happy for you. I am getting a TT with lipo of flanks and back with a BBL in December, I am so excited.

Wow. Amazing abs there, girl. Looking forward to more photos.

Your results are fantastic! I had a TT on May 6th. I am still seeing changes in my stomach on a weekly basis. The best part-the tightness is gone! I can extend my legs out without feeling like my belly is gonna rip in half!
You look wonderful! I just had my TT on the 13th and seen myself for the first time yesterday and I am so excited cause it looked great swollen so I can only imagine what I am going to look like when it goes down hopefully something like you WOW!! Did you have muscle spasms in your back? I am having really bad ones PS had to prescribe me Flexaril sorry I'm a wimp and couln't take it and I ususally have a very high pain tolerance.
Absolutely, and I mean ABS-solutely WONDERFUL!!
You look amazing! Congrats!
You look great!
You look fabulous!! I live in Raleigh and want a tummy tuck. Who was your surgeon?
You look great!