Scary but Worth It - Seattle

I decided to go ahead with the tummy tuck I always...

I decided to go ahead with the tummy tuck I always wanted. I am 31 years old with one 9 yr. old son and after 9 years I have lost most of the weight (baby wieght) but am unable to get rid of the pouch and extra skin left. I work and workout at least five days a week. I do cardio, dancing and weights but couldn't get rid of that extra pounds. After nine years it's no longer baby weight.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

My best advise is to take the suggested time to recover if not a few more days. I didn't give myself enough time to recover which makes it healing process take more time. Listen to your doctor, even if you feel better!!!

Sounds like you've worked hard and that you deserve this boost. Please keep us update on your healing process!

Congratulations on your new body! Yes please do take it easy and slow. You don't want to ruin any of the work. I know it is hard to slow down when you feel good but it is best. It is very exciting to get the new body you have wanted for a long time. Do you have any before and after pictures that you can post?
Congrats on the new body. Healing is a slwo and arduous process. How long has it been for you?