I Feel Just Fine!!!

Ok I got all kinds of things done... I got a...

Ok I got all kinds of things done... I got a breast lift with implants, tummy tuck, lipo in my back, arms, thighs in and out, banana roll (butt)... I am 25 years old and honestly guys from 1 to 10 my pain is 6 and today is day 2... I LOVE my doctor and if you need a doc I recomend him 100% he is great this is his site oh! and one more thing you know the breast lift scar?? the lolly pop?? he doesnt do that he puts it under your breast Ill post pics once I get all the stuff they out on you out... that will be on day 4... I shall say if you are doing these be prepared and dont be a wimp... try to walk and take your meds :)

Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Hi missyxeon! do you mind sending me some pictures of your tummy tuck, that's what I am wanting for myself. I am 27 yrs. old and I have 3 kids, I work out like crazy every day but i can't get rid of my pouch, its driving me crazy, i know i will feel so much better about myself if I did this. I want to convince my husband how good i could look. Let me know where I can send you my email.
hi send me a PM with your email
Saline implants... as for the pics... if you want them give me an email and Ill send them to you :)
it was all included but he did a discount bc 3 years ago I had a lipo with him... but he is very good pricing wise
Can you send me some before and after pictures? Did you get saline or silcone implants? Does he do smart lipo?
does the cost listed above include everything? the operating room, or surgical suite,anesthesia, and supplies? or just the doctors fee? I checked into a few procedures and the quotes I was given were more than whats listed on this site, $8,900 for breast lift with saline filled implants, lipo of the thighs, circumferential was another $6100.00 and this was doctors fees only.
Hi Shizzle and LauraC, Provider information appears above the review. You must be signed into RealSelf to view (Shizzle, this requires free registration for an account).
Who was your doc? I am in Clarksville and I am 29 yr old who is looking into tummy tuck and lift maybe lipo,lol good prices too. Email pics if you dont mind and his info?
well I its now almost 2 weeks and I am doing great no pain killers no nothing!!! im happy I will email pictures if you want them I dont feel like posting my boobs on the web lol... as for the name I cant remember but listen call my doc and ask for a nurse they can tell you.
I'm in the Nashville area & am highly considering a tummy tuck. How long before you were back to normal & can you give me the name of your doctor? I've gone for one consultation already, but am still "shopping around".
what is the name of the breast lift he used? I have seen it twice but can't find the name and that is what I want my ps to do. Thanks
Just remember, it's only day 2 for you and you're on heavy pain meds. Don't do too much. If you do, you may ending up compromising your results or having an even longer healing time.