Tummy Tuck with MR/ Removed Vertical Incision - Flowood, MS

I had to have my ovary removed, I have had about 6...

I had to have my ovary removed, I have had about 6 abdominal surgeries through a vertical scar I had since I was sixteen (emergency surgery). After asking my OBGYN about it I decided to check into a TT so I could get the old scar removed along with the surgery I was already having.

It worked out very well. I am six weeks post op today. I would have to say out of all of my abdominal surgeries this was the least painful...not what i expected! I figured being stapled up from c-sections, my hysterectomy and other procedures on that old scar would have been easier than this but I was wrong. The pain level to me was very low, the biggest difference however is the long restricted recovery.

I was back into physical activity much quicker with the other procedures. Although the pain is less it is uncomfortable and it is hard for me to be so restricted from things like lifting, working out and the swelling bugs me.

Would I do it agian? YES, YES, and YES. I know I have to wait to go back to the gym and I am tired of wearing a binder and felling uncomfortable but my tummy looks so good. I had what looked like a butt  on my belly for over half of my life and now I have a nice, flat tummy with no crack!

It was worth the time, money and recovery period and I am so happy I did this. I am looking forward to the long term results after I completely heal.

Photo Update

Jackson Plastic Surgeon

He has the reputation for being the best in this area. I checked him out because of that and he lived up to it in my opinion.I had a long vertical scar, he was honest in how he would fix it and I was just left with a very tiny portion of it below the panty line.