Tummy Tuck Minimal Pain and Love the 1 Week Post Op Results Already

I am 34 years old and have two kids, a girl that...

I am 34 years old and have two kids, a girl that is four years old and I have a 4 month old son. I started researching the tummy tuck surgery after I had my daughter. I gained over 50 pounds with each pregnancy and it left me with bad stretchmarks and a "baggy" looking stomach. I worked out routinely and was able to get a flat stomach but nothing worked for the stretchmarks. After my second pregnancy I had separation of my stomach muscles so the middle of my stomach was protruding. I am still off work so I decided to get the tummy tuck with liposuction to the flanks, gluteal v, banana rolls and bra rolls. on December 4th.

The pros so far are that my stomach is much flatter even though I am 1 week post op and very much swollen. The stretchmarks that were below my navel are all gone and the ones I had above my navel are much lower and less visible.

The only con I have is that I have back pain from being hunched over for a few days but that's it.

The only pain I have is soreness and swelling. I only to the pain medication for two days, then I started taking extra strength tylenol. I also took arnica supplements pre and post op to reduce swelling and bruising.

My doctor was a heaven sent and gave me my confidence back to look and feel good in AND out of clothes. My advice is to research the doctors ensuring they have the appropriate certifications, and this is not one of things that you should pick the cheapest doctor, pick the best.

Thank you it was well worth it and the best part is it just keeps getting better and better as the swelling goes down.
you look beautifull is worth I am think doing tummy tuck soon.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

He is very personable and he has all of the appropriate certifications. He is also a portrait artist and uses this approach to determining what would look best on you. Also, all of his staff has had some type of procedure done by him so you can get first hand information.