Well Worth the Wait and Money

I had my tummy tuck done on May 27,2008 and so far...

I had my tummy tuck done on May 27,2008 and so far I love the results a lot of people complain about the pain to me it wasnt that bad the drains is what hurt the most but after they came out i was fine i was standing straight up in a week and a half and stop taking pain meds 3rd day not a pill popper. I am only 23 still in college but had a child young so the money i saved in mexico helped me alot.

TUmmy Tuck 5 years later

For my like it looks to high, it should be to the line of pubic hair. Be careful if planning going overseas. Your life is worthed!
I couldn't tell in the picture where her pubic bone is. It could be a few inches below. The most important thing is that your happy. we are are worst critics and we have this illusion of what things should be and then get disappointed when is the opposite of what you were hoping. she is happy..and that is all that matter. I do agree, oversea you must be careful
I had my TT done in Bolivia in Santa Cruz;; I would have had the Tummy Tuck a long time ago if I had known how much better I would feel about myself, (but I couldn't afford it in the US because of the high cost of this surgery.. so I decide to go to Bolivia).
In Houston the cost of a TT is about 9000US$.. In Bolivia I paid 2600US$ and the results are amazing!!! I can now wear clothes that actually fit. I used to have to buy clothes that were big enough to disguise my midsection and would in turn be too big everywhere else, causing me to look and feel 'dumpy'. I can actually breath in my jeans!!!! By having a tummy tuck procedure, a whole new world has opened up for me. I feel better about the way I look which has given me more confidence to shed my clothes and actually be proud of my body once again. I highly recommend this surgery.
You need to spend at least two weeks there so the doctor can monitor your progress.
hi i need the info
Sennzamb if you plan on having more children it may be premature to have your tummy done.
I had my TT done by Dr. Meza in Cuernavaca and am *very* happy with my results. The scar was quite visible at first (although it is positioned so it can be covered by lingerie or bikini). In my case I had already had a C-section so... anyway, the scar is not as noticeable one year later but that is definitely a consideration if you are only 21.
How cool Im thinking to getting a tummy tuck aLSO!!! Im 21 and have 1 daughter so my stomach was left saggy. I want to get a tatoo over the scar so it wont be noticeable. Is your scar really visisble? can you send me the doctors info please?
I have been looking into several places to have my tummy done and would like to know where you had it done and also how long did you have to stay after your surgery. Any contact info would be fantastic
I have been looking at several places to have my tummy done. Please let me know where you had yours done. And how long did you have to stay after your surgery?
Yes, I would like to know the Mexico city and doctor name, who performed your Tummy Tuck. Thank you.
I would like to where as well.
same question - where in mexico and what's the contact info for the doctor???
Same as others where in Mexico and what doctor did you use
Same as everyone else.. Where in Mexico and who was the Dr? Thanks
I also whant to know where in MX and what Doctor did you have your tummy tuck done.
Where in Mexico?
where in mexico did u get the tummy tuck??
Where in Mexico did you have your surgery. I was considering going to Mexico but have no idea where to go. How long did you have to stay in Mexico?
can you give more details about the doctor in mexico?
Could you give me more details on the doc and place you had your tt in mexico?