Tummy Tuck and Lipo on Friday May 14th! Nervous and Excited :)

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has...

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has shared their story on this website. I've been reading for awhile now and I feel pretty informed going into this. I am 30 years old with 2 kids - a 4 year old and a 10 month old. I've had 2 C-sections and Gastric Bypass in 2008. I lost weight everywhere but my stomach always looked the same to me, therefore I've not been able to enjoy the weight loss. My husband is very supportive of my decision to do this. My weight is 160 and I'm 5'5. I feel a bit bigger than alot of people on here. I look at some people who have had the surgery and just hope that after surgery I look as good as they did *before* surgery! LOL I will post pictures and updates as soon as I can :)

Hello I am 47 years old thinking about have a full tummy tuck and lipo surgery.I have had 2-section in the past years i workout at least five to six days a week but for some reason i can't get the bottom part to get flat. I have read about some women breast being enlarge after the surgery.This is something that i dont won't to happen to mind. My other concern is weight loss I am 5"feet and 115 pounds i can't afford to loose that much weight. I need some one to let me know is it totally worth the pain and the money.
I cannot figure out how to update this page with pics so if someone can give me some tips I can share them. I can tell you that I LOVE my tt!! It is uncomfortable but totally worth it...and to think I almost chickened out!! My husband has been super helpful with the baby and my 3 (almost 4) year old has been staying home helping me around the house. I am able to stand up straight and the only pain I have now is at the incision and its slight. Please email me if you have any personal questions.
Hey Mindy, seems like RealSelf was going through an update, I am now able to update my review as well. When you login, go to your review, there should be an edit tab up top now again. SO HAPPY that you love your TT! That is great to hear! Everyday will get better!