Saying Goodbye to my Belly in Sunny - Florida

I am 39 years old, 5'1" and 110 lbs. I...

I am 39 years old, 5'1" and 110 lbs. I have 3 wonderful kids, ages 9,7 and 5. After having them, I was left with lots of loose skin and stretch marks. I am scheduled for an Extended Tummy Tuck with lipo to my flanks on August 24th. I can't wait!

For years I have worked out and dieted to try to get rid of my belly. And after seeing NO improvement, I finally have realized that it is what it is. I had a BA last year and decided that if I couldn't get my belly to look any better, that I would schedule my TT. And so I did. I am confident in my decision and my PS and cannot wait!

I almost feel like it isn't possible to get rid of my belly. I almost feel like that even though I'll be better, that I'll still have this belly. I guess since I've had it for so long, that it just seems weird to me that it potentially could be super flat. LOL! Well, no matter what happens, I know it will look better than it does now.

August 24th...here I come!

Hi there, you also have a similar shape to me before my TT. I am sure you are going to be thrilled with your results. There is not much there to be rid of so I am sure you will recover quickly. Best of luck and keep us posted. I am 5 days post op and I have no regrets, it isn't a walk in the park but if you keep positive and listen to your doctor, recovery should be manageable :)
You are going to look amazing after your surgery :)
You have a very similar shape to mine before my TT. I had the same hang when I bent down. You have a beautiful figure, you are going to be so happy with your results!! I am 3 months post op & very happy! Good luck & keep us posted!

I had my pre-op appt this past Friday. How...

I had my pre-op appt this past Friday. How exciting! I seriously could not stop smiling after it. I am so excited right now. I got my prescriptions for my meds and I plan on getting those filled today. I pretty much have all my supplies, but need to buy some maxi pads and bed bads and then I'll be set. I purchased some scar cream and silicone sheets the other day and should be coming in the mail soon. I made a batch of chicken stock (no sodium) last night to use after my sx. So right now I'm just planning out my meals and getting stuff done around the house. I couldn't be more excited right now! One more week and I'll be saying goodbye to my belly rolls. Woo hoo!
Who is your plastic surgeon?

I had some problems posting a few days ago so will...

I had some problems posting a few days ago so will start with my post from then.

8/20 - Only a few more days...I cannot wait. Today I treated myself to pizza for dinner and I ate 3 slices (large slices)!!! I loved very second. I drank over a gallon of water today. So I'm treating myself to my last soda for awhile. Tomorrow I start my fruit and veggie detox. Will do that until my surgery. Loaded up on lots of yummy fruits and veggies at the grocery store and I feel totally ready. Hubby asked if I was nervous today. I said no. I feel totally at peace and completely at ease. If anything I'm super excited! It's all I can think of! All I need to do is make some quinoa and lentils for a quick side dish/salad. Also need to make some cabbage soup and lastly going to make some shredded pork for hubby and the kids for later in the week. Then I'll really be all done. :-)

Now for today....8/24. Today is my day. I will be leaving for the drs office in a couple hrs. I'm very excited! I cannot wait. Bye bye belly! The last few days I've spent getting the house ready, clothes washed, groceries bought, food made, prescriptions filled, etc. It's been tiring! I've slept great the past couple nights...which is probably a good thing since who knows how I'll be sleeping after sx. Well...time to get myself showered. See ya on the flip flat side!
good luck today!!!!

Ok girls, here I am...1 week po. I had my first...

Ok girls, here I am...1 week po. I had my first po visit yesterday and all looks good. My drains are good and are not draining much anymore so I probably will be able to get them out on Friday. Anyway, I feel pretty good. Not much pain from TT but lots of swelling, bruising and pain from the lipo. I ended up getting more lipo that I thought...which is awesome. I thought he was only going to do the flank area but he ended up adding on my hip area and my lower back/upper butt. AWESOME! But now I am going through the tough recovery of the lipo...which to me is worse that the TT. My scar is super low and I love that. So far I am super pleased and I know as each week goes by it will just get better and better.
thanks for sharing your story & congrats on your TT..i am currently looking for a PS to have a TT as well, i too have 3 kids and was left with horrible stretch marks. i also live in florida (sunrise) & was wondering who's your PS and if you could share your after pictures...would greatly appreciate it:-)
Hi tiny post op mommy.... You look a lot like I did post op. I'm five two.. I also did a very awesome workout ( cardio Barre ) with all my guts for a very long time to get as good as I could possible be. I love my tummy tuck!.. Us short curvy girls get such a tear and separation in our abdominal wall. It's good to hear the words " no fat " However your insides are punching out when they should be held in by your abs... I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT MY BODY CAN DO NOW!!! HOW WILL I LOOK WHEN ALL MY TOEN AND MUSCLE COME BACK. When I get the clear to do the intense work out I was doing, I am going to be so excited to have that much control of what I look like. I have a feeling you are gong to be in the very same boat!
Thomas Fiala

He and his staff are just awesome! He is an artist and is just amazing!