Duran Duran Duran...

Look. I kno Dra Duran is busy... &I respect tht....

Look. I kno Dra Duran is busy... &I respect tht. But when I tell y'all I've been harrassing Ms Honey Duran! I'm not lookin to have my sx done til June 2014.. But I would like to lock a date down at least.. My next step is callin her office... All. Day. Long. Let me set my time zone to DR.. So I can kno exactly when to call lol

I just may be a minority....

I understand &appreciate the big stripper booty phase thts been goin on. But I honestly just want a nice fat butt.. You kno.. Like a fat butt. Not a big ass... But a fat butt. My main concern is stomach. I have hips &legs... &I was nvr a "small" girl. I just want a nice fat butt, with a tiny ass waist... In other news. Duran fake busy ass just accepted my FBI request... Now all she gotta do is respond to my emails lol

CAN ANYONE PROVIDE ME DURAN'S FACEBOOK???
Hi ladies wishing you all luck. Thank you for your stories, pics and questions they really are helpful. I'm currently in the same situation as most of you. I'm trying to get a quote from Duran. I have a date with Dr. Salama but I would have to wait to get a breast lift with him and don't want to..lol..love his work but her work is banging. I'm looking to go around December anyone scheduled already?
Hey girls! Thanks for all the advice! I'm super late. I just emailed Jazmine at Bella vita... At this point I'm willing to give her the $150
I just called Dra Durans office. Her assistant said she would be in this afternoon to review the emails. She said that she's in another clinic working. MY BUTT, SHE'S WORKING!!!! She's taking pics and posting on FB.
Really!!! Really???? We're trying to get quotes from Dra Duran and she's posting pics on Facebook right now. OMG Yeah, she's really busy. Whatever!!!
Ughhhh ! I wonder about dra disla also..it's just scary not seeing a lot of work you know?
She just contacted me via whatsapp... So try n contact her now!!
Thank you Msbigbooty, Good looking out!!!
I emailed Disla, let her know what I was interested in and she went off on me lol! Saying I don't qualify for those procedures! I'm thinking whoa! Slow down Im new to all of this! Hence the reason Im emailing a PS!
Call Her office and ask to speak to elizabeth, tell her you have been emailing for a while with no response try her on fb if you haven't already take care
Thank you!!!
yw
Stay on her lol its frustrating but she's the best
Do you know her email? I saw 2 different ones I really wanna get a quote and compare it to The one I got from Baez!
hey lizziebe, durans email is hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com. good luck
Thanx brownsugar053 !!! & lizzybe try her facebook too. & if you have a international plan try calling her.
np good luck. i know its frustrating but dont give up!!! :)
I'm thinking about sending Duran a email lol...but nobody seems to ever get in touch with herrr
Same here!! Ive been sending emails from 4 different accounts & sending texts thru whatsapp... Ughhh! Im stressed out lol
Duran be playin lol I really like her results..sometimes it's a little much but I'm sure that's what ppl ask for. But she does a great small waist!
Welcome to R.S., and thats my next step.. I wanna lock a date, send deposit, buy tix, recovery house etc., once thats done I will feel better!! Lol
Lol!!!! I feel your pain. I'm in the same position and I have been calling her office not stop. I keep talking with her assistant Elisa and still I get thevrun around. Aaaahhhhh. Absolutely, let the stalking continue.
trust this coming from a veteran stalker! continue to stalk, stalk, stalk, stalk her!!!! then if all else fails do what i did. i hooked up on RS with a sx buddy who already had a date locked in. she called duran and told her she had a need for a sx buddy and if she could fit me in the same date. she said yes. locked me in. i didnt get my quote until 3 weeks later, but i had the most important thing already....A DATE! Good Luck!
Hi do u think u can do the samethn the other young lady did for u because I'm having the same problem to
sure i can try.!!