Tummy Tuck ABSOLUTLEY Worth It!!!!

My experience was great. Was there post op pain,...

My experience was great. Was there post op pain, swelling, etc.? Yes, of course, but it is surgery after all. The drains were a little annoying, but needed. I actually went to a party just 2 weeks post-op with the drains still in. With the right clothes, they were not noticed. My surgeon was first rate. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!! Make sure your MD is reputable.I am a little uncertain of the price. I had more than one procedure done. I was a 37 year old mother of 3 and wanted a little "mommy make over". I was not terribly out of shape. I weighed 130 lbs and wore a size 7. But, as many of you know, no matter what you do, those stretch marks and saggy skin are not going away. I LOVE the way I look. Low cut jeans, cropped tops - I can wear them. Try to find an MD that will keep you overnight in a hospital. I think that made a huge difference having professional nursing care for the first 24 hours.

He is way higher on his prices now like 10k +
I live in Houston and I have met dozen of surgeons..and I didn't find any surgeon who does a full TT for less than 8000$. I have it done in Bolivia and I paid 2700$. I am very satisfied.
would like all information so i can get started.979-574-0577