24yrs Old 5'6 240Lbs N0 Kid ALMONTE DOLL IN THE MAKING

Hello RS World. Im considering doing some type of...

Hello RS World. Im considering doing some type of surgery to get my body in a better state and live a more healthier and promising life. I was inspired by this from a co-worker that went to DR and got the works done on her body. She literally went from flab to fab and I'm hoping to achieve the same results. I haven't had a chance to ask her questions I'm waiting on her contact info from another co-worker. In the interim I'm going to continue doing research and reading reviews on here.

Thanks for sharing , I'm planning to go to DR as well between November and February month end ... DR. FATIMA Almonte is going to do my surgery
ok cool. how was it trying to get in touch with her? I tried emailing her and her assistant and I'm still waiting on her reply. So far I'm thinking of Dr. Duran, Dr. Almonte and Dr De los santos
Lesley is her assistant her whatsapp number is 829-333-9660 and she will assist you from there ... Download whatsapp from your apps store on your phone is you don't have it yet ... Thanks hope this help

Almonte Responds

So after two weeks of sending an email to Dr.Almonte her assistant Lesley finally responded to me. At this point I only sent photos and I'm waiting for a response. Last night I had a dream that I went to DR and I was on a road driving to Dr.Almonte's office. When I reached a major road, it was flooded. So a lady turned to me and smiled saying "oh no bueno" I said "si, no bueno" she started talking to me in spanish and i said "oh no mani, no habla espanol, only pequito". Then I thought to myself well ill have to get my surgery elsewhere. Then Dr.Almonte tapped me on my shoulder and said Gianne? I recognize you from the photos. I said oh wow I can get my surgery done and she said sure my office is right here not over there with the flood. Then Lesley came out and I went into a blue room. Then I woke up. I looked at the dream interpertation and it basically said my worries over a certain matter will soon be swept away and I have a desire to wipe everything clean and make a fresh new start. This is so true because the body pics I just posted of myself deserves a fresh new start. I never had a chance to be truly happy with it.

Girl you are a dreamer like myself ... I know Dr. Almonte is take care of you ... My heart told me to trust her and I stayed prayed up everyday plus talking to god about my surgery .. Oh my company approved between January to February month end so I need to chose 14days in that time frame ... My brain is running 100mph but first I need to talk with Lesley to see if she has openings for that time before I pay my deposit ... My god is an awesome god
Yes I believe that we should always stay connected with go especially in times like this. We are putting our lives in someone else's hands. But I believe things will work out find, especially if we do go research and keep a steady relationship with god. Ok so your taking a month off from work?
Thanks and you are always welcome , we are here to help each other ... Let me know when you are planning to go , stay safe and bless

Meds

Ok so I'm seeing other member post on the news feed saying the meds that are given in the Dr. are not that strong and many have suggest to bring your own. How do u get your doctor to prescribe you painkillers especially ones like Vicodin? Would a US doctor be willing to prescribe you meds for a operation thats happening over sea? Can anyone answer this?

I just seen your pics and I feel like we have the same kind of boobs lol. They not saggy or anything they just seem to grow that way. Like we previously stated we haven't have kids yet. I guess not everyone is blessed with perky boobs, I'm certainly not. At least yours are even lol
heyy, we do have the same kind of boobs lol. Your right they do grow that way, I seen my cousin boobs the other day n I was like wtf this is deff hereditary. All week I've been contemplating doing my breast because they are not that bad. Today the doctor finally got back to me with a price quote and said if I wanted to do my breast I would need to do it at another time (2nd round surgery). Bump that, thats a sign not to get em done! And my breast are not even either, one is bigger than the other.
OMG we have the same exact issues with our breast. Maybe we are related. Why should it be a second round? I've seen post of people getting BBL, BA, BL and TT all at once. For how much did she quote you?

Lesley Respond

OMG!!!! So I finally got a quote for my surgery! thank you guys for the whatsapp info very helpful!!! I got quoted for everything I wanted except for my thighs and breast. I can't do my breast within the same surgery, the doc. suggest to save it for a round 2 of surgery. SIGN FROM GOD! That I need to cool my ass down, my breast aren't that bad. Im going to email her about the thighs though, maybe she overlooked it. Like how I'm gonna wear a bathing suit with a flat tummy, toned arms and jelly thighs lol.

Yeah we are deff related. As far as the doctor, she said it would be a second round due to the amount of fat that is being removed. Another reason why i went with her is because I've seen other doctors do all the works in one procedure and the patient would have to go to the doctors in the USA to treat complications from surgery. I would rather play it safe than take a risk. I was quoted $5,200 for TT with lipo sculpture to my back, underarms, flanks and waist. And I'm gonna have some of the fat transferred to my butt to sculpt it. The quote also included my stay at a RH for 10 days and with meals, a garment (faja), meds and post op consultation.
The stay for 10 days? Wow that's a great deal then (to me). I hope I get a quote that has that included as well. OMG I dont know how you sleep at night! I haven't even gotten a quote and I can't sleep just thinking about it. I want it so bad. Can't wait until I look in the mirror and feel happy with what I see. Are you going alone or with a friend?

I told my mom

Ive been contemplating this whole while about how I'm going to break the news to my mom about getting surgery in DR......I was thinking of taking her to her favorite restaurant and letting her drink a few rounds of wine b4 I break the news to her. Instead I ended up telling her today during a car ride home. At first she was shocked, then she asked me if I'm sure this is the route I want to take. I told her yeah and she said ok looks like we have a trip to book. I honestly thought she was gonna scream on me and tell me everyday of my waking life of what a big mistake I was making. But she took the news quite well. ......The only thing now is she keeps saying do your research and make sure you tell your father ......I'm just so glad I got that off my chest, I feel soooo much more better now.

yeah if u have yili or duran they usually quote the rh house in their price. At first i was only going with my cousin but now my mom wants to come for support so it will be my mom and my cousin. P.S. i still can't sleep at night.......now that things are getting real its making me more anxious but I'm glad my mom is coming as well ........what about u ? who u going with ?
Now that you mentioned the RH I just asked Yily if that was included the quote she gave me. If it is then the price it's more than right. And my mom is thinking about getting work done too so most likely we'll both be going
yeah, she should have given you a break down of what was included with the price with recommendation to rh places. But hopefully she will give u that in the corresponding email. .......and awww thats cool that your mom wants to come and get surgery with u

Im just waiting to get my pp & approval from work

In the mean time i was playing with the plastic surgery app. here is a pic of me when i went out on a date. othen i sculpt my body with the app (lol my legs look weird). When i was done i said this is how i should have looked on my date!!!!!! i hope almonte can make me look like this or even better

Best Wishes!
Yes , looking goog

SX DATE 10/15/14 37 days and counting

ok so far I submitted my passport application and expedited it, I should have it by the end of this month. I also got a few things that I gathered from real self reviews and my co-worker who went to Yili (she was very informative about her experience). I also have my co-worker and mom coming down with me for support. I had other people who volunteered and I appreciate their kind gesture. I also had a chance to speak to one of my cousins who is very opinionated about what I'm about to do. I simply told her out of respect not for her opinion. I have my dad to tell next and hopefully he is okay with it and approves

Happy Trails to DR and prayers for a successful outcome.

Supplies (Most of them )

ok so here is a pic of the supplies I bought so far. I still got a few more things to buy. I will comprise a list and put what its use is for.I also post these slides from 1-7 from someones website on RS that was real helpful along with someone else's post on how they went about taking their vitamins. I bought an organizer that was intended for a weeks supply but many of these pills require you to take them 3-4 x's a day. I also included garcinia cam. pills to curb my appetite, I'm trying to loose 20lbs b 4 sx. I hope this is helpful.

My list
1. Baby Wipes (to clean skin since u can't bathe 4 a while)
2. Fem wipes (" " vagina " ")
3. Neosporin (soothes painful cuts scrapes & burns)
4. Vitamin C 500MG (recommend by doc)
5. Iron 130mg, I got Hema Plex, you can get n e brand (recommended by doc)
6. Bioflavonoid (super antioxidant, reduces inflamtion & infection, fights viruses and prevents chronic issues)
7. B100 complex (converts calories into energy, plays a role in formation of red blood cells & functions of nervous system)
8. Zinc 30mg (for slow wound healing)
9. Bio Oil for stitch marks and scars
10. Overnight Pads (for the leaks that will come from tt incision and back if u get lipo there)
11. Bacitracin (prevents skin infections cause by scrapes, burns & cuts. Its an antibiotic)
12. Ensure (meal replacement)
13. Arnica tablets and gel- (Pain and swelling associated with bruising/ Pill: muscle n joint pain)
14. Gold Bond anti itching cream (stops the itch)
15. Cotton (for my belly button)
16. Q-tips
17. Towel and slippers (i got bright colors to keep me happy)
18. Cough Drops ( for tt patients u can have server coughs that can pop ur stitch, this will suppress that)
19. Firming Lotion (to tighten n tone the skin)
20. Durolax( stool softener, those pills and perks( pain meds) will cause constipation

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

missing photos 4 above photos

Omg! All this information is so helpful! I'll be in DR on the 14th of October with Dr.Almonte. thanks for the big help!
No problem, I'm glad u found it helpful! I'll b there on the 14th as well along with my co-worker. What Rh did u choose?
Hi Hon, thanks for all of the info because it was very helpful. One question for you, Do you have the info to get in contact with Dr. almonte because I can't reach her by website. Thank you and I'm praying for you on your sx day.

work out routine

So ive slimmed down in the past before within a month so I'm gonna use my old tricks b4 sx. I use the wraps and defining gel to slim down my tummy and other areas of my body. I also wear a corset when I'm at work to help me contour my belly and flatten it. I take the pills to help curb my appetite. It works for me. P.S I recommend that you drink half your body weight in water, this will help slim you down and curb appetite! I drink 120oz a day! I took up kickboxing for a workout and maybe a zumba class at my church. And if i can't make it to the gym ill do turbo fire. I plan to work out 4-5x's a day

Hi Honey, Your exactly where I was ten years ago! : ) But the difference is I was to chicken to have surgery LOL...Anyhow I'm happy your doing this now and getting it over with. God Bless and I be praying that you have a safe procedure and beautiful recovery!
Thank you turinky! I appreciate the blessings
Wishing you the best.. omg your surgery is right around the corner....keep me updated

Preparation 19 DAYS AWAY

OK so I got my results from my physical and my hemo was a 12.1 which is GREATTT! I'm hoping by the day of surgery its a 13 so I can get more fat taken out. I got my passport expedited because I thought I would not have it in time smh I should have just done it the regular way. But its whatever because now that I have it, I'll b traveling with this new body. I also wanted a speedy and cozy recovery while I'm at home so I re-vamped my room. I added a new light fixture, wall paper and new bed sheets. as far as the weight loss I'm not gonna lie I haven't been focusing on working out. instead I've been trying to make and save money for the month I'm gonna be out of work. Can ya blame me lol. but once the surgery is done, I go back to my normal schedule and the doctor clears me to start working out ill b in that gym. I'm still in shock that I'm gonna be in the DR doing this surgery. Im just trying to prepare mentally, pray and keep positive thoughts.

Hi sis , which RH are you stay ?
I'm not sure yet. I'm might stay at paradise or real recovery (Armonia)
I heard that paradise has no air condition and armonia do not have hospital bed ... I just check there website ... I also heard ALOT OF complain about Laura which is the owner of paradise ... I work in the health care field and if you treat people bad ... I DO NOT SPEND MY HARD EARN MONEY WITH YOU ... THE PATIENT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON .... I WOULD NEVER WANTED TO BE TREATED THAT WAY ... PLUS YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE THE PATIENT ... SO MANY PEOPLE CAN NOT LIE

nervous, scared, excited, all of the above!

I'm a nervous wreck right now. Idk what kind of miracle can happen with my hemo going from a 12.1 to a 13 but god works in mysterious ways. I'm also nervous about my period. I'm taking b.c to alter it but I'm feeling cramps and all just like its about to come. I pray it don't. Now that its getting closer to the date I can't picture how I'm gonna look like. I keep thinking in my head I'm not goona see a major change but I'm trying to keep positive. I have sleepless nights, I get nauseous in the night. I HAVE MIXED EMOTIONS. Im just so happy that everyone, family and friends are being supportive of me. I pray that I get the results that I want and have a safe recovery.

Good Luck to you
Good luck

Murphys Law- Anything that can go wrong will go wrong

SOOOOOO my surgery date is three days away. Ive been praying that my period would not come with this birth control. I would say around thursday I was seeing blood but I thought I was spotting. It was fairly light and Ive been "spotting" a few days ago. Friday I had major cramps and blood. But the blood was very light ( didn't even show on my panty liner only when I wiped) and dark. When I woke up saturday morning it was a full flow. I threw the pack of b/c in the trash and was like wow what a waste of time. It did the opposite of what it was suppose to do, it came earlier instead of later. Wednesday Should be day 7 of my cycle (i usually go 6days) hopefully it will be done by then but my next concern is my hemo. levels. UUURRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! Ill text Lesley and ask how should I proceed.

How's it going hun??
Hey Hun ... Hope everything going well .... happy healing
Hun ... God be with you ... U r in my prayers stay encouraged and be blessed ... God loves you with all his heart ... Hugs hugs and kisses
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon