Liquid Lipo in Sydney Australia

My experience has been surprisingly fantastic so...

My experience has been surprisingly fantastic so far! I was a size Aust10 -12 and had six areas done just yesterday. I was under local anasthetic, i did feel some pain during the surgery but i was also under light sedation so it was uncompfortable but not severe.

I threw up after the operation which wasnt to good but i think i reacted to the morphine tablets I was given immediately after surgery. I managed to walk myself to the recovery room and put my garment without assistance. My boyfriend arrived not long after to wait with me till i was feeling up to walking to the car. I was leaking out of the incisions, and still am. the bed i slept on last night was litteraly covered in a light watery coloured blood, I still need to sit on a towl but the leaking is starting to settel.

The pain is minimal! Its exrordinary, I have had worse hangovers than this! Im taking the antibiotics prescribed which is really important in case the incisions get infected, so i am taking these 3 times per day along with over the counter pain killers, they have given me more morphine tablets which I am not in enough pain to warrent taking as they make me feel really nauseous and tired.

THE RESULTS: are exroadinary already! even with the swelling i look so much smaller, i cant beleive, my hips, stomach, saddle bags are significantly smaller! and my arms are smaller and hopefully they will come down a bit soon. The incisions dont look to good so when they heel up a bit more i will start using scar cream, and possibly get laser treatment on them. The bruising is just starting to show and swelling is not to bad at all...

One thing that i am absolutely amazed by: pre surgery i got on the scales and i was 68kgs (149pounds) they sucked out 4 litres of fat, which i saw with my own eyes, amazing to see that much fat came off my body.... i look and feel smaller but when i got on the scales today and i am still the same weight!? Overall im extremely happy and recommend the Liposculpture Liquid Lipo.

Dr Chris Lee, Cosmos Clinic

Great review on liquid lipo honey11! I had mine done at cosmos clinic in sydney a couple of years ago and my weight never change even tho I looked way different in all my clothes. I loved having it done and your results are only going to get better! Enjoy your new body!
Great review on liquid lipo honey11! I had mine done with Dr Joseph Ajaka at cosmos clinic in Sydney a couple of years ago and my weight never changed even tho I looked way different in all my clothes. I loved having it done and your results are only going to get better! Enjoy your new body!
Do not do liquid lipo!!! Especially not with Dr Joseph Ajaka. The man completely butchered and destroyed my body. There's nothing anyone can do to fix it. Just go to a plastic surgeon! Please! I can't tell you the trauma I have experienced because of this. I have all sorts of emotional issues now, apart from extremely low self esteem I now have anxiety and depression, no motivation I hate myself and it's all because he took a young beautiful body and ruined it. I am saggy and loose everywhere, uneven, dimply, rippled. I look hideous. The parts he touched are horrific, the rest of my body is beautiful. I just wish I had accepted my body the way it was before. I was happy with it, it was beautiful, but I wanted it to be perfect and instead now it's disgusting and I have to wear pants and maxi dresses permanently. Biggest regret of my life, 2 years later and I still can't think about it without breaking down in tears. Oh and don't expect him to care or help you if he wrecks your body. He will avoid you like you're a pest.
Hey 'bodyruined'. I'm sorry to hear about what you've been through. I relate as have a liposuction result I am unhappy with not with Dr Ajaka though. It has been very hard emotionally certainly changed me into a person I never was. I even left work. I wonder if you have any pics, just of the areas done to show how it looks?
When you went the first time for the consultation they were suppose to measure you for the 2 piece garment that you wear 24/7 for at least 3 months. Took about 2 months for the swelling to go down and the pain to get less. 6 months is the complete healing. They should have told you this though it does take longer than they said it would. Again I'm not sure what the vaster is like. But the first week is the worse. I took a week off but ended up having to take another 2 Weeks sick leave. My job is physical as yours is being a nanny. You have to keep explaining to the children that your in pain and to be gentle because you hurt from the fall. Kids can be sensitive.
Hey, I've been updating my progress with pics etc, but not in this bit - so many different places to do write ups. But if u are interested, search miffy31 and you'll find my reviews. Hope all is going well with you :)
Not sure how that's gonna go being a nanny, I'm always hugging the kids! Did u wear a corset and an all in one wet suit look a like garment too? I'm really hoping ill be Ok after 7 days! How long did it take for you to be completely back to normal? Ie no pain and no swelling? Thanks!
Good one falling of a horse!!! I should have thought of that one. I found that the abdomen area Hurt the most. But everyone is different. I said I hurt my ribs when I fell so no one would come near that area, you will find yourself turning and standing away from people it's like the mind is making you protect the most painful area of your body. You won't realise it until later. I actually laugh when I remember .
I'm planning on taking 7 days off which includes weekends. I seem to remember u had the same areas done as me. Flanks, upper and lower abdomen, inner thighs and arms? What areas hurt the most? I've been warned that my flanks in particular will be pins and needles like. Did you get this too? I'm also planning on saying I hurt myself falling off a horse :)
I had the liquid lipo, the first and second day are the hardest. I did manage on my own after that. I had very little bruising so didn't have to hide much. As for feeling like I got hit by a truck the first week . I told everyone I had fallen and hurt myself. To this day no one knew. Not sure how it is with vaster tho.
Which lipo was it that you had? Vaser was the one they highly recommended for me. I've started taking arnica and vit c to help recovery. Is there anything in particular I should have organised for when I'm home after procedure? Only thing I'm concerned about at the mo is how I'm going to disguise the fact I've had it done! How did u find the corset and garment? Did it hurt getting it on/off? Thanks for your input :)
You should be fine. I work 12 hrs a day, although physical it's not a constant rhythm you get when exercising. So by the time i finish im exhausted and just want to relax. Not sure what the procedure is with vaser lipo but ill be sure reading as you document your progress. Good luck and hope all goes well.
Ok peeps, I'm booked in for 3 weeks today. I'm going to try to almost blog as I know how hard it's been for me to find some real stories that are similar to mine. I'm 31 yo, not had kids before am 168cms and weigh 65kgs. My biggest problem area is flanks (love handles) so getting that, upper/lower abdomen done and whilst I'm there will get a bit taken off my arms and inner thighs. I eat pretty healthily and do Bootcamp 3 times a week and am a nanny, so not as though I'm sat on my arse all day! Consult was good, they are really nice and they have said they will be using vaser lipo on me. I decided to go with these guys over general anaesthetic really due to cost and downtime. $11,500 it will cost me for 5 areas vs $12,900 for 3 areas. General will be more like 2 weeks off work and local will be one week. Am sooo incredibly excited, I can't wait. Will update as I go :)
Has anyone else had good/bad results? Am booked into see dr ajaka on Wednesday. I saw dr hunt today, so if anyone has had traditional lipo too which is what he does, I would love to hear about it! No idea which way I should go at the moment!
Miffy31 Hi, Dr Ajaka is really nice, but the expense wasn't really worth it for me. By now I was suppose to see result hasn't made much difference and it does come back. I've been eating healthy for 3 months now and I see the results. It had nothing to do with the lipo. Unless your already a size 8 with fat that won't disappear no matter what you have tried, this won't work. When I spoke to them and asked them this I was told that they can get rid of ANY fat. All I can say is not true. At least for me is wasn't.
Hi thighs that's way to expensive, I had mine just over a year ago and it cost me $14000 for love handles uppe stomachs, upper back arms and neck. Why is it costing you so much on 1 area? Ask them
Hi, I'm booked into cosmos clinic next week for consult to have lipo on love handles and stomach, poss inner thighs and arms too. Im seeing dr ajaka, and would love to hear some reviews, either good or bad. also booked in to see dr jeremy hunt. will update as i go with my consults and hoping to have surgery in 2-3 weeks. How are the results now? Was it worth it??
Hi, does anyone know of any other dr in sydney who does the liquid lipo? It seems cosmos clinic is the only one?? I had a consult there today and it all seemed great but soooooooo expensive. The website says price starts at $2500 but my quote for thighs was $11 500.
Pain has eased off quite a bit now, can't see much results yet but that could be due to swelling. What ever you ask and they promise get it in writing and follow what is advised if you go ahead. Who did you the consultation with?
consult is this afternoon.. i dont really know what to ask! I hope you are ok :( are you atleast happy with the results thus far.. or in to much pain?
Hi jamt88
Sorry haven't replied been alittle depressed but I heard that can happen, though feeling a little better at the moment, have u been for your consultation ? How did it go
I've had the lipo a week today, I was suppose to return to work today but had to stay home another day. Still to much discomfort and swelling. I thought liquid lipo was suppose to be better than normal lipo.
Anyone else having pain and discomfort longer? Or is it just me?
oh no!! My consult appointment is tomorrow.. now i am worried..I hope you are ok! I really want this done as i am so self conscious of my thighs.. what extent did you want removed?? were you awake during the procedure so you could see immediate results? or asleep? How was the Pain during the treatment? Even though you have swelling can you see results? Did you only have thighs done? May i ask total cost?? sorry for all the questions but id like a real opinion so i can ask in my consult tomorrow and know if they are being honest or not! hope you are ok soon!! x
Hi Jami,
No haven't had it yet still another 3 weeks to go, I'll let you know as soon as I can after the proceedure. When did you book yours for?
Would love to know how all you ladies are now? I've booked myself into the cosmos clinic Sydney. Could not find any other place that did liquid lipo. Dr Joseph Ajaka will be doing the procedure.