Liquid Lipo in Sydney Australia

My experience has been surprisingly fantastic so...

My experience has been surprisingly fantastic so far! I was a size Aust10 -12 and had six areas done just yesterday. I was under local anasthetic, i did feel some pain during the surgery but i was also under light sedation so it was uncompfortable but not severe.

I threw up after the operation which wasnt to good but i think i reacted to the morphine tablets I was given immediately after surgery. I managed to walk myself to the recovery room and put my garment without assistance. My boyfriend arrived not long after to wait with me till i was feeling up to walking to the car. I was leaking out of the incisions, and still am. the bed i slept on last night was litteraly covered in a light watery coloured blood, I still need to sit on a towl but the leaking is starting to settel.

The pain is minimal! Its exrordinary, I have had worse hangovers than this! Im taking the antibiotics prescribed which is really important in case the incisions get infected, so i am taking these 3 times per day along with over the counter pain killers, they have given me more morphine tablets which I am not in enough pain to warrent taking as they make me feel really nauseous and tired.

THE RESULTS: are exroadinary already! even with the swelling i look so much smaller, i cant beleive, my hips, stomach, saddle bags are significantly smaller! and my arms are smaller and hopefully they will come down a bit soon. The incisions dont look to good so when they heel up a bit more i will start using scar cream, and possibly get laser treatment on them. The bruising is just starting to show and swelling is not to bad at all...

One thing that i am absolutely amazed by: pre surgery i got on the scales and i was 68kgs (149pounds) they sucked out 4 litres of fat, which i saw with my own eyes, amazing to see that much fat came off my body.... i look and feel smaller but when i got on the scales today and i am still the same weight!? Overall im extremely happy and recommend the Liposculpture Liquid Lipo.

Dr Chris Lee, Cosmos Clinic